Saviors

The Secret Map

 

 


 

Hana coughed when she felt the pressure on her chest being pressed a few times. She finally had become conscious and her vision started to become clearer.

 

Her eyes caught three guys surrounded her, blinking their eyes as they were staring at Hana who was already laying on the sand.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, is she awake?" Chanyeol asked when he saw how Hana blinked in confusion over what happened.

 

Hana realized how she ended up jumping off from the waterfall and quickly sat up, making the guys around her to jerk backward with her sudden act. Hana found herself at somewhere that she didn’t know and all of her clothes were drenched.

 

I'm alive.

 

"Excuse me, are you alright?" A guy with a black shirt asked and Hana shifted her gaze to look at him. He looked calm with his pale face but wasn’t plastering a smile for her. Another two were staring at her, waiting for her answer.

 

"…I think so," she replied, patting the sand off from her pants.

 

"Be lucky that Suho hyung saved you just now. Or else, you'd be dead." The one that got a pair of Yoda ears, Chanyeol, said and tried to act cold with her but failed. He looked more like a dumb as Hana made her own thoughts.

 

"Suho?"

 

"Yeah, this guy. He saved for your life. Be thankful. I don’t know why would you jump off from the waterfall," Sehun said, snorting while pointing at the guy with the black shirt.

 

Hana glanced back at him and his face was stoic. "I saw you were jumping off from there. And that was why I went to save you."

 

"Well, thank you." Hana replied in her cold way. She usually acted cold with strangers but this time, she couldn’t trust anyone. She was still scared especially when she was alone and had no one to rely on.

 

Hana's hands wandered all over her body. Oh, . The Secret Map. It's gone!

 

"Are you looking for this?" Chanyeol stood up while showing to her the map that was in his hand. Hana gasped, "Yah! Give it back to me."

 

"Chanyeol hyung, give that to me!" Chanyeol threw it to Sehun when Hana tried her best to stand up with her swollen ankle to grab the map from the guys who were much taller compared to her that reached almost at their shoulders.

 

Suho sighed. These kids are back to their childish attitude.

 

"Yah! Don’t play with that! Give it back to me!"

 

"Oh my God, is that how you're talking to us after we helped you?" Chanyeol teased.

 

"What is so important with this dumb paper that look so old-fashioned. It is just a plain thick paper with nothing on it," Sehun mocked and threw it back to Chanyeol.

 

"It's none of your business, idiot." Hana tried her best to jump but the sore pain from her swollen ankle made her to wince in pain.

 

Suho heard her very well and caught her limped heavily as she held her right leg before kneeling with one knee.

 

"Oh Sehun. Park Chanyeol. Stop with your game." Suho ordered them sternly and the two guys obeyed with his words. Hana tried to bear with the pain but she was sweating a lot.

 

Her sprained ankle hasn’t recover yet and it ended up to become worse. Sehun and Chanyeol stood still and watched in confusion when Hana wasn’t moving at all.

 

Suho scooted closer to her, seeing she was holding onto her ankle. "Are you okay?"

 

Hana shook her head and she was biting her lip so hard to hold with the pain. Suho checked on it and saw how swollen her ankle was. He sighed.

 

"If we don’t treat this, it will become worse." Suho said.

 

"What should I do, then?" Hana asked. She was completely had no idea how to survive in that place with that situation. Now, she really needed their help so badly even when they were strangers to her.

 

Suho glanced at the two guys who were standing there, "Let's bring her to Lay."

 

 

 

Hana was on Chanyeol's back as he helped to carry her after Suho ordered him to do so. Since Chanyeol is taller compared to Sehun and Suho, he had to carry the girl.

 

Chanyeol sighed, "Don’t you know that you're so heavy. I wonder what did your mom feed you," Chanyeol commented and held both of her legs. Suho and Sehun walked on both Chanyeol's side.

 

Both of them helped to cut off any branches and leaves that blocked their ways so Chanyeol would be easily go through it while carrying Hana on his muscular back.

 

Hana wrapped her arms around his neck, rolling her eyes. "I don’t have a mom. I don’t even know if she exists in this world."

 

Chanyeol and the others stopped in their tracks upon hearing to her confession. Chanyeol gulped when he knew that he was in the wrong move to be talking about it and he saw Suho was already glaring at him with his piercing gaze.

 

"What's wrong? I'm fine with it. Don’t worry. I'm used to this," Hana faked a smile.

 

Suho sighed and held onto a sword at his waist, "We're almost there. Lay will help to heal your ankle."

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows, "Lay? Who is this guy? And who are you guys? It's not a wrong thing for me to be asking you about this, right? I-I need to know."

 

Sehun pursed his lips when he eyed her, "You tell us first. What is your name and how did you get in here."

 

"Kim Hana. I don’t know. I ended up to be here last night."

 

Suho stopped in his tracks right away when he heard her name. He turned to his left to look at her and his eyes were glued on her face.

 

No way. Kim Hana?

 

As if the other two knew what was bothering Suho's mind, they watched at the leader in confusion and Hana blinked her eyes. Only the sound of the birds chirping echoed in the forest.

 

"…Why?" Hana asked bravely. Wanting to know if something went wrong. Suho glanced back to the front and he was leading the way, "Nothing. Your name seemed familiar to me."

 

"So, how did you end up jumping off from that waterfall." Chanyeol interrupted. Suho remained silence and only listened to their conversations. He didn’t utter a word, except his stoic face made Hana to feel uncomfortable and decided not to ask him anymore.

 

"There was this thing chasing after me. A black creature that looked like a-"

 

"A wolf." Suho cut off her words. She froze when he finally said something again. "…Yeah, a wolf."

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while cutting another branches that blocked his way, "A wolf, you said?"

 

Hana kept nodding her head. Her mind flashed back to the time when the wolf chased for her and the way how the black creature was looking at her. It was scarier that she could ever imagine. Hana shook her head to stop remembering over what happened before.

 

"Suho hyung…" Chanyeol eyed the leader. Suho sighed when they stopped again in their tracks and he looked over his shoulders to see s at the back, "I know. I think they sense about something. They are so unpredictable."

 

Hana scratched her head, "Um, excuse me. You know, it's a bit confusing right now. Who are they? Something's wrong?"

 

Suho looked to the front and swung his sword to cut off a small plant in front him. "Let's go. We're almost there."

 

She pouted, realizing that he ignored to her question. "Yah, I've told you guys my name. Shouldn’t you be doing the same thing too?"

 

Sehun chortled and knocked on her head, "Do you think we would tell you about that? What if you're a bad person who is pretending like you know nothing?"

 

"What the hell." Hana muttered under her breathe. "DO I LOOK LIKE A BAD PERSON TO YOU?" Hana half-yelled and her high pitch voice made Chanyeol to throw her off from hanging on his back. "OW!" She fell flat on the ground, feeling sore on her . "Yah!"

 

Sehun couldn’t stop laughing even when Suho was sighing heavily over their act. He went closer to her and reach out his hand. Hana eyed him with her piercing gaze.

 

"Why would you guys even bother to help me if you think I'm a bad person?" She pouted and tried to get up but her ankle hurt too much. Suho grabbed her wrist and pulled her to stand up.

 

Hana froze in her place when Suho's face remained calm with no expression. "We'll tell you about us later. We've finally arrived." He spoke.

 

 


 

Just a short chapter. Have any ideas why Suho felt familiar with her name? 

You guys will know about it soon ^^