Secret Roses Maze (Part II)

The Secret Map

 

"This way!" Hana ran when she found another way through the maze and they still couldn’t found the black pearls yet after being stuck for almost twenty minutes.

 

Chanyeol panted and wiping off sweats at the side of his head, "You're torturing us! I think we won't find the way so just let Suho hyung lead the way."

 

His phoenix had been following them and went to rub it's head on Chanyeol. "It's okay, Icarus. We're going together," Chanyeol the creature and smiled.

 

"I'm sure it's somewhere near with us," Hana assured them.

 

"You've been saying the same thing over and over again!" Sehun grew impatience but Xiumin nudged him to shut his mouth. He was afraid his words might hurt Hana's feelings.

 

"Guys…I think, we've found the pearls," D.O told to s when he was checking at the end of the way while pointing out at the direction of something seemed unfamiliar to him.

 

Surprised with the news, they hurriedly went to get D.O and looked over at the place where e was pointing at. He was right.

 

There was a golden-brown box being placed on a big rock without anything securing the pearls.

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Do we just have to take the box?"

 

"It's not easy as you think. I'm afraid there's something waiting when someone decides to take it off from there," Xiumin answered to her confusion and they were now staring at each other.

 

"How do we get that thing and escape? Do you have any ideas?" Tao asked.

 

Suho let out his heavy sigh and held the sword at his waist firmly, "The only way we can do now is get that thing and run. We need to escape. It's impossible for us not to face any challenges that are coming."

 

"I don’t feel good about this, Suho." Kris rubbed behind his neck. Chen patted on his shoulder to ensure him that there was nothing for him to worry.

 

"Calm down, everyone. We'll make sure that only four of us get the box containing the pearls and the rest will wait at here. I think we can make it out of this place as soon as possible." Suho told them and the members nodded their heads and stayed in their positions to be prepared for anything that would happen.

 

"Hana, you'll come with me. Chanyeol and Kai will be escorting us." By then, the other two members followed the leader's order and went to step forward as the rest waited and help to protect them.

 

"Let's go!" Suho lead the way and brought three of them and headed to the box containing the pearls that they had been wished for. It was a few meters away in the middle of the maze.

 

Four of them gathered around the box, couldn’t wait more to see the black pearls kept in box. Hana eyed three of the guys, one by one. Waiting for the right time to open the lid of the golden-brown box.

 

"What are they waiting for? Just open it!" Tao muttered under his breathe and Sehun heard him well. "They are being careful. Calm down, will you?"

 

When Suho signaled her it was the right time, Hana opened the lid carefully, revealing three shining black pearls.

 

"Three black pearls for this time?" Kai asked them when he saw it. Chanyeol peeked to look at the pearls, "Why does each place have different numbers of black pearls?"

 

"Be lucky it's easier for us to get three in one time just when we don't know how many of those black pearls." Kai replied.

 

"Come on. We shouldn’t waste the time now. We have to leave this maze. Keep those pearls in your bag, Hana," Suho told her and she picked three of the pearls from the box, keeping it in her bag safely.

 

Just when they were about to get back to their friends, something went wrong and D.O could sense something was heading to get them.

 

"GUYS, HURRY UP! I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS!" D.O shouted and all of the members shifted their gazes to him. "What do you mean?!" Sehun asked, shocked.

 

Hana went to reach the others before the ground was shaking out of sudden, caused her to lose balance and before she fell on the ground, someone grabbed her waist. She looked up to see Kai looking at her, worriedly.

 

"I got you! Come on!" Letting her to stand up, Kai grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to the way where they came with the other members. The shaking ground wasn't too long as it happened for a few seconds before everything went back to normal.

 

"Let's go, Icarus!" Chanyeol ran along with his phoenix.

 

Thirteen of them ran to find the way out. "Where to go?!" Tao shouted.

 

"To the left!" Suho answered him and they followed the way to the left. Bad luck, it was a dead end and they stopped in their tracks. D.O immediately placed his palm to the ground, gathering all of his power to detect what was happening.

 

"Looks like the patterns of the maze are changing. We're trapped." D.O panicked.

 

"No way! There must be a way out!" Hana felt her knees became weak after hearing the matter. She breathed hard and Lay went to hold her, "We got this, Hana. Don't worry. We will figure a way out."

 

"Let me lead all of you the way out of this maze." Chanyeol stepped forward and held his phoenix. "Are you crazy?! You might get attack by the mocking jay!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

"Flame is my power. I won't let them hurt me or Icarus while leading you guys out. That's the easiest way."

 

"I'll be joining you and looks like I need my dragon to move faster." Kris added.

 

"Alright. Then, I'll let both of you handle this until we're out of here." Suho agreed with their decisions. They heard a loud sound coming from the south and saw a big creature flew in the air before it landed on the ground of the maze.

 

It was Nexous. Kris' black dragon and Hana immediately took a few steps away when the creature made her to feel a bit terrified when she saw the look from the dragon's eyes. It was her first time to see a dragon in her lifetime. She remembered at the mention of Kris' dragon hating women.

 

"Be careful, guys!" Xiumin shouted when both of the members were getting ready to fly up high in the air with their own pets. Hana watched them, full of concern and felt a grip around her wrist, only to see Luhan was the one holding her hand.

 

"Come on! Don’t waste the time!" Hurriedly, they ran along with the other members and Hana heard the loud noises were coming. "Oh no! It's the mocking jay!"

 

"Guys, to the left! And take the turn to the right!" Chanyeol saw the new pattern of the maze and he tried to balance himself on his phoenix while putting out some flames toward the mocking jay that were coming to attack him and Kris.

 

They heard Chanyeol's words clearly and took their turn to the left before heading straight and found another way to the right.

 

Tao ran as he heard more strange sounds from the back and turned to take a look. His eyes caught the sight of a hideous monster which a way bigger than him was crawling toward their way. The monster's legs were spread out and his canine teeth were shown with something sticky dripping out from it's mouth.

 

"OH ! IT'S A MONSTER!" Tao shouted when he tripped with his own foot and fell on the ground. He saw a few skulls and bones were hidden under the bushes of the roses beside him and he knew that he could end up dying in the maze if the monster could eat them up.

 

"Damn it, Tao! Are you going to let the monster get you for his dinner?! Just run!" Kris shouted from the above and let his dragon targeted its flame to the monster but it didn’t work out very well.

 

D.O went to pull Tao's arm to help him up, "I got you!"

 

Hana grew panicked even more when the monster was getting closer to them. "Do something!"

 

Suho's hand moved to and fro and formed a few water balls between his hands and targeted it directly to the monster to hit it right in the face.

 

But it was useless.

 

"Maybe you can try something hard like an ice, instead, hyung." Sehun suggested and both of the persons who were in charge of the frost and water combined their powers together to make a few ices that were enough to distract the monster.

 

Hana bit her bottom lip, waiting for the time to see their powers hit on the monster. By then, Luhan was quick to help throwing all ices to the creature with his ability and the monster screamed of the pain.

 

"TAKE THAT!" Chen yelled of joy.

 

"Guys, I hope you won't waste the time because the way out of this damn place is a few meters away from you! I'm tired putting flames on these birds!" Chanyeol complained when s noticed him struggling hard in the air with Kris.

 

"RUN! RUN!" Suho told to s after they got the instructions from Kris of the other way. He turned to look at his back and the monster was getting back on its feet to chase them again. "I'll block the way so it won't try to get us." Xiumin built a huge thick ice wall to separate between them and the monster.

 

The creature tried to break the wall but it failed. And Xiumin saw a small crack started to form after it was being smashed a few times.

 

"We better go now. We could make it before this ice breaks." Xiumin pulled Suho away to catch up with the other members.

 

Baekhyun panted for running too much before his ears heard Lay mentioned about how closed they were with the exit door of the maze.

 

"I…found it! Let's get out of here!" Baekhyun told to s who trailed at the back and immediately went to reach him. And he was right. The exit door was a couple steps away from where they were standing.

 

The corner of Hana's lips perked upwards, "We…are almost there."

 

But before they could step out from the place, Hana and the other members heard someone shouted for help. They looked to the back, seeing Sehun fell on the ground and something coming out below the bushes, like the roots of the plants and it gripped around Sehun's legs.

 

"HELP ME!" Sehun cried for the help again and saw the monster was managed to escape from the ice wall.

 

Hana's head throbbed in pain.

 

She finally remembered something when Sehun was being dragged back into the maze. The pearls… I've seen this scene before. The scene where Sehun got dragged and cried for help…

 

Hana knew something went wrong and the other members were completely had no idea what to do. Hana eyed Luhan who seemed froze in his place. Without thinking much, Hana stole the sword at Luhan's waist and ran to get Sehun, making the other guys to gasp over her action.

 

"No, Hana! Wait!" Suho was waiting for the right time to save but was shocked to see how Hana running up to Sehun.

 

"Oh, ! Don't cut my legs!" Sehun could still say his words when Hana raised up the sword in the air and cut the roots off from gripping onto his legs, letting him to free from anything.

 

"Phew. You made me nervous!" Sehun got back on his feets and Hana chortled at his words, "Thank me later. Let's go!" Hana grabbed his hand and they ran out from the maze together to reach with the other members who were waiting for them and realized the both sides of the maze were getting closer to each other.

 

Hana saw Luhan and Suho reached out their hands to help her and Sehun before being crashed with the bushes in the maze. Fortunately, they managed to leave the maze in the right time and saw the entrance was closed.

 

"WE MADE IT!" Tao cheered of joy. Hana felt weak in her knees and fell on the ground to catch with her breathe. She saw Kris and Chanyeol landed on the ground with their animals.

 

Suho went to Hana and patted on her shoulder and he was smiling proudly, "You saved Sehun's life."

 

Hana chortled before her eyes were glued on Sehun who was now looking at her. But still, he wasn’t smiling to her or having that cold look on his face. Her lips formed a wide smile of relief that she had finally did something that made her to be proud with her own action.

 

And right by that time, she caught Sehun chuckled and smiled to her. And it was the first time she saw him being in that way.

 

 


 

Okay, sorry if this chapter a lot. LIKE.....REALLY A LOOOOOOT! I hope it is fine for you T__T

And if you don't mind, can you please take a look and support my story starring GOT7. It's my first fic of GOT7 though.