Happily Ever After

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK (Before they were brought back to the past)

Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the ocean cruising around the little shops there until Taeyeon came across a book called "The Wise Angel". She looked through it and went to the owner. 

 

"Is there such thing as a wise angel?" She asked. The owner smiled and nodded. "It's said that Angels who comes back don't want to leave because they don't want to leave their loved ones. The Wise Angel gives those people another change by bringing them back to the past. To where it all began."

"To where it all began?" Taeyeon asked. "Where they got separated." The owner said. Taeyeon suddenly thought about the car accident Baekhyun and she had. 

 

 

A couple days later while Baekhyun went to talk with Chanyeol and Irene, Taeyeon took the chance to go find the Wise Angel based on instructions the owner explained to her. 

 

She went in front of a closed shop and looked around in confusion. 

 

"Wise Angel. This is Kim Taeyeon." She said. The door opened and behind it stood a man behind a counter. He smiled at Taeyeon as she walked in. 

 

"You're not an Angel." He said. Taeyeon looked around and went in front of the man. "No. I'm not. But I heard you can help turn back time." She said. The Wise Angel chuckled. 

 

"Why does everyone think it's so easy to just come in an ask to turn back time? Aiya, even still, I can't do anything for you because you're not an Angel. My service is only for Angels." The Wise Angel said. 

 

"What if it pertains to an Angel. My boyfriend. He was an Angel. But..." Taeyeon said, her eyes filling up with tears. 

 

"You want to go back to before the car accident and try to change the past." He told her. Taeyeon looked at him and nodded her head. 

 

"How do you know?" She asked. He chuckled and raised his arms to his sides. "Well, I AM the Wise Angel." He said. 

 

"There will be consequences. As do everything comes with it." He said. 

 

"What consequences?" Taeyeon asked. "You can't change the past."

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

Taeyeon cried and thought to herself in her bedroom. 

 

I may not be able to change the past. But now that I'm in the past, I can change the future.

 

 

Baekhyun sat at an outside food stand and drank some soju. 

 

How can Taeyeon just break up with him like that? It was just a one time mistake. 

 

"How can I forget it again? I was trying so hard." He said hitting himself on the head. 

Baekhyun drank a shot of soju and took a deep breath, slouching over and leaning his head up to the sky. 

 

"God... what have I done?" He asked with his eyes closed. "What have I done to receive such negativity in this life?" He asked again. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

As days went by, Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon and their car accident. He went by Taeyeon's house and knocked on the door. 

 

As the door opened, behind it stood Taeyeon with a shocked expression on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter