What to Do

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went to go open the door and saw Tiffany behind it with her cheery self, walking inside.

 

"Yah, took you long enough!" She said carrying a bag inside as well. "W-what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked feeling uneasy since Baekhyun was hiding in her bedroom.

"I brought you some clothes for this weekend. Remember?" Tiffany asked rolling her eyes, walking into Taeyeon's bedroom and placing them on her bed.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes and her heart stopped for a second. She walked over since Tiffany wasn't getting out and looked around nervously, trying to see where Baekhyun hid himself.

 

"Y-yah, let's go to the living room." Taeyeon said trying to push Tiffany out, but she just laid on her bed.

"Yah, I'm tired." Tiffany said. "Come on, I'll go make you some tea." Taeyeon said then they both went out to the living room.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Irene and Chanyeol went inside their temporary house as he sat down outside in the balcony with a blank look on his face. Irene went over to him and sat down beside him.

 

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked him. He glanced at her and faked a corner smile. "I'll be fine." He said, his eyes tearing from the thought of his mother remembering him still.

The look on her face made him so helpless. If only he could tell her again, but he didn't want to disappear forever. Again.

 

Irene in her lips and put her hand on top of Chanyeol's.

 

"I'm sorry this happened to you. It must be so devastating." She told him. He looked at her hand then at her and smiled. "You had it worse. Don't apologize." He told her.

Irene paused and looked down.

 

She never talked about what happened to her. What she went through and how she left Earth. No one knew about it except for God and Chanyeol.

She just glanced at him then looked down at her fingers.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

After a while, Tiffany finally left. Taeyeon went to her bedroom and looked around for Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun? Yah, where are you?" She called for him. He slowly opened the wardrobe closet and came out. "That was close." He said. She chuckled and helped him out.

"Sorry, I didn't expect her to come." She told him. "It's ok. Don't worry about it. But what's all this about?" He asked looking at the bag of clothes Tiffany brought to her.

Taeyeon thought for a minute and remembered it was a trip Tiffany planned so Taeyeon would forget about Baekhyun's death.

 

Wait. Baekhyun was.... dead. So how was he in front of her? She has been so happy that he WAS in front of her that she had totally forgot..... he was dead.

 

Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun who had an expression on his face, showing her he knew what she was thinking.

 

"How?" She asked him. Baekhyun widened his eyes and bit his lips.

 

Don't tell her. Don't tell her or else you'll disappear.

 

He looked at her and smiled, placing a hand on her cheek.

 

"I'm here, ok? That's enough, right?" He asked her. Taeyeon widened her eyes and in her lips.

 

Maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it. Or maybe he can't?

 

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly just to remind herself that he WAS in front of her. Baekhyun smiled and hugged her back, placing a kiss on the side of her head.

 

 

Later on in the evening, Baekhyun and her went to take a night stroll outside.

 

"Wait here, let me go get us an ice cream real quick. I'll be back." Baekhyun said then went inside a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter