Back to That Time

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up to Taeyeon barging into his bedroom. 

 

"Yah!! Byun Baekhyun!! Wake up or else we're gonna be late for the movies!!!" She yelled shrugging his shoulders so he'd wake up. Baekhyun groaned tiredly, but inside, he knew he was back to that time. 

 

It worked. It really worked.

 

Baekhyun smiled and grabbed Taeyeon, pulling her into his arms, going back to sleep. 

 

"Ahh! Yah, hunny! Let go!" Taeyeon shrieked and laughed, trying to free herself, but it was no use. He chuckled and kissed her cheek. 

 

"I love you, sweetie." He told her. "I know. I love you too. But we REALLY need to go already or we're gonna be late! Tiffany isn't going to wait for us!! Hurry!" She yelled with a groan, escaping his arms and throwing him off of the bed. 

 

"Ugh, why can't we just cuddle. Cancel the movies." He groaned with annoyance, walking into the bathroom. Taeyeon chuckled and sat on her vanity table, touching up on her makeup. 

 

"Well, if you didn't make the apointment to begin with, we could've been cuddling still. Stop being lazy anyways. It's Tiffany's treat." Taeyeon said. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon got out of his car, meeting Tiffany and her boyfriend in front of the theaters. 

 

"Yah, what took youguys so long?!!" Tiffany yelled with annoyance. "Sorry! Baekhyun slept in." Taeyeon said as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter