Promise

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun went and stood in front of a small, closed store.

 

"I remember someone in Heaven talking about a place around the corner. If you go and ask the Wise Angel to turn back time, you may be able to. BUT, there will be consequences." Irene said.

 

Baekhyun bit his lips and knocked on the door. 

 

"Wise Angel. This is Byun Baekhyun." He said. Suddenly, the door opened and behind it stood a man behind a counter. Around the place were filled with Angels who were enjoying themselves. 

 

"How may I help you?" The Wise Angel asked. "I want to.. turn back time." Baekhyun said. The Wise Angel chuckled and glanced down before looking at Baekhyun again. 

 

"You know, it's not that easy, right?" He said. "What can I do?" Baekhyun asked. "Well, we can't change the past. What has happened, already did. We won't be able to change it." He explained. Baekhyun looked down and tears started building up in his eyes. 

 

"I want to make things different. Taeyeon. I really love her. And I don't want to see her suffer." Baekhyun said. "Love is a strong emotion that no one can control, my dear friend." The Wise Angel said. 

 

"How can I make me suffer instead of her?" Baekhyun asked. "Well, simply, she dies, and you live." He told Baekhyun who looked at him and froze in place. 

 

"How can I control that?" 

 

"You can't. This world, revolves around fate." The Wise Angel said. "How can I change back time?" Baekhyun asked. The Wise Angel sighed and smacked his lips. 

"Simple. The results don't change for you. You still die. But good news, everyone thinks you're still alive." He said. Baekhyun bit his lips and thought hardly to himself. 

 

After a while of thinking, he looked up and nodded. 

 

"I'll do it." He said. The Wise Angel smiled with his eyes closed. He handed Baekhyun a potion drink. "Take this before the night ends. When you open your eyes, you will return to where you most wished to be." 

__________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter