Fate

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir! Can you hear me? Sir!" The fireman yelled at Baekhyun. "Yes! I'm fine! Please! I don't know what'll happen to her. She needs medical attention! Please!" He pleaded over and over again.

He looked over at Taeyeon who had blood stains on her face, her head bleeding. She kept looking at him faintly, tears streaming down her face.

"This one is deseased." The fireman yelled out as two EMTs got ready to take Baekhyun out through the window of the driver's seat, since the door was badly jammed.

Baekhyun looked at them and widened his eyes.

"W-what? I'm not dead! I'm still alive! And yelling at youguys!!" He yelled loudly. But as his body was being dragged out of the car, he was still... there...

It was like he left his own body. He was still sitting in his car as if he was still driving, while watching his own body being taken away.

His breathing quickened and he was scared, lost, confused, and worried.

 

"What's happening?" He said realizing he wasn't even feeling any pain. Just shock.

He turned to Taeyeon who was being checked on and tried to grab her, but his hand just went through her.

 

"What's- Babie, what's going on?" He asked with tears still rolling down his eyes.

 

"She's STILL alive! Let's et an EMT over here!" One of the fireman said while checking her pulse. Baekhyun looked at her and happiness.

 

"It's ok babie, you'll be fine." He said trying to touch her again, but he couldn't.

He looked at his hands and started shaking.

 

"What's happening to me?" He said in fear.

 

"Sir? Sir? Byun Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun turned around quickly and faced a young girl standing outside his car door. She was dressed in white with her long black hair glistening down the side of her face.

 

"You can, you can see me? And hear me talk?" He asked with his voice shaking. She smiled and motioned for him to get out of the car. He looked at the door and tried to open it, but his hand went through it. She smiled again.

"Just walk out." She told him. He did as she addressed and held his arms out.

 

"What's happening to me? What's going on?" He asked her. "You're dead." She told him. He shot a look at her and scoffed. "I'm what? No, no, I can't be. I'm not." He said.

"You just got into a severe accident. Do you feel any pain?" She asked him.

Baekhyun looked at himself and realized again he really wasn't in pain at all.

 

"My name is Bae Ju Hyun. But everyone knows me as Irene. I'm your Guardian angel." She told him.

Baekhyun stood there, trying to process everything in. He looked around and saw Taeyeon being taken inside an ambulance.

 

"I need to go see her." He said. "Let's  go." She said with a smile. He looked at her and quickly ran off, tears forming in his eyes already.

 

 

 

"Miss, are you ok? Do you feel any pain?" The EMT asked Taeyeon, while trying to get her on the monitor.

"Where's Baekhyun?" She groaned in pain, tearing. Baekhyun cried and wiped his tears away.

 

"Babie, I'm ok. Don't worry about me. I'm right here next to you." He said trying to hold her hand, but he couldn't.

Irene looked at them and in her lips. She wanted to let Taeyeon see him, but it would be against the rules, so she just sat and watched sadly.

 

 

 

"How long have you two been together for?" Irene asked as they sat down in the waiting room, waiting for the Doctor's to come back with the results.

Taeyeon's best friend, Tiffany, was present. Her only friend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter