So it Happens

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up the next morning to Taeyeon being frustrated and walking all around the house as if she were looking for something. 

 

"Aish, come on," she kept mumbling to herself. He sat up from bed and rubbed his eyes, watching her. 

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked her. She sighed and glanced at him. "Nothing. Just hurry up and get up. We need to get going." She told him putting on a jacket. 

"Get going? Where to?" He asked her. She took a deep breath and stood there, just looking at him. "Are you serious? You forgot?" She asked him. He scoffed in confusion. 

 

"Why are you so mad?" He asked walking to her and hugging her tightly in his arms, only to get thrown away. "Yah, come on! We're gonna be late!" She yelled angrilly, walking to the other rooms to look for something. Baekhyun stood there in shock and looked away. 

 

"What's going on today?" He asked, forgetting. 

 

 

Taeyeon walked out of the house dressed in a black dress, black coat, and black boots. She looked at Baekhyun who was waiting for her outside, dressed in sweats and a hoodie along with a cap on. 

 

She stopped what she was doing and glared at him in annoyance. 

 

"That's how you're gonna be dressed?" She asked him in irritance. Baekhyun looked at her in confusion. "Y-yah, what's wrong with you today? Why are you dressed like that?" He asked looking at her outfit. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath, walking ahead. 

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon," he called her name, but she didn't answer him. 

 

 

 

After a long bus ride, they finally made it to a hillside. Taeyeon got out and went to a cemetery to kneel in front of a tombstone. Baekhyun finally realized and widened his eyes, mentally hitting himself for it. 

 

"Aish, I forgot." He whispered to himself. He looked at his clothing and finally realized why Taeyeon was so mad. 

 

"Hi mom and dad. I'm back." She said putting some food on their tombstone. She looked back at Baekhyun who stuttered but came to kneel beside her. 

 

"Hello, ommoni and obbonim. It's been a while. This is Baekhyun." He said bowing down to the tombstone. 

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun spent some time there until it was time to come home again. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter