Favor

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, Taeyeon's best friend, sat beside her bedside and cried, wondering how Taeyeon would look so pitiful right now.

"Yah, wake up Taeyeon-ah." She pleaded. "Baekhyun already left us. Please, make it through. Please." She pleaded again.

 

Taeyeon laid on the bed unconscious. The monitors beeping to a normal speed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun looked at the door God opened up to him, to show him how Taeyeon was doing. He cried and wiped away his tears, but they kept coming.

"Why must you suffer alone?" He cried, covering his eyes with one hand.

He dropped down to his knees and sobbed loudly. God placed a hand on his back and smiled.

 

"Cry no more, son. Cry no more." He said. Baekhyun looked up at God with his puppy eyes.

 

"God. Please let me go protect her. Please extend my time. Please." He pleaded. God smiled and pulled Baekhyun up.

 

"I already knew what your heart wants." God told him. Baekhyun huffed and wiped his tears away. "I can't stand to see her like this. I love her so much. It was my stupid mistake. It should've never happened. It was all my fault." He told God.

 

"Then go back." God told him softly. Baekhyun looked up at God and tears continued to fall. "What?" He asked.

"I'm giving you a chance to go back. Eight months. That's all I'll give you." God said. "Really?" Baekhyun asked. "Was that not the favor you wanted to ask me?" God asked with a smile.

Baekhyun hugged God and cried again.

"Thank you so much God." He said.

 

"Irene and Chanyeol will go with you. They'll watch over you. And they'll explain to you what you need to know. So listen to them. If you stop listening to them, you'll come back here." God told him. Baekhyun nodded and smiled.

"I promise God. I promise." He said.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, we're finally gonna get to go to Earth again!" Irene and Chanyeol yelled loudly in excitement. Baekhyun looked at them and smiled.

"So, God said you two will tell me what to do and what not to." He said sitting down and waiting for them to continue.

 

"Well, only Taeyeon will be able to see you." Irene said. "She'll be able to feel you, hold you, and see you. But other people can't. You'll be invisible to them." Chanyeol said glancing from Irene to Baekhyun.

"Okay. Am I able to tell her I'm an angel?" He asked. "The moment you tell her, you'll disappear." Irene said. Chanyeol looked down and put on a corner smile.

Baekhyun and Irene looked at him and she smiled.

 

"Chanyeol, couldn't hold it in. So he told his mother he was an angel. And... it was the last time he saw her." Irene explained. Baekhyun looked at him in pity, but smiled and continued to listen to them.

"8 months will go by fast. Trust me. But it'll be the best 8 months of your life." Chanyeol said fighting back his tears.

 

"Okay, well, let's go and visit Earth, shall we?" Irene asked with a smile, walking off first. The boys followed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter