Chapter 5

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy rain stopped from pouring the moment Jamie stepped out of the van. Isn't it a cliche. Even the sky is being nice to her all of a sudden. Still, negativity lingers around her being that made her shiver. Thousands of 'what if' is running through Jamie's mind. But she needs to do it so she gathered up all her courage and drag her feet into the set of the filming.

She greeted all the staffs and started to roam around the area. It can ease her head for a bit.

The  filming set amazed her. It's a simple one storey-three bedroom guest house with an unblemished garden. It has different variety of flowers that she never knew existed. While appreciating the beauty of nature, Jamie noticed an old looking swing that was rusting beside a Cherryblossom tree. She carefully took a full scan of it and decided to try the swing. It still in its good condition, just a little run down cleaning and it's new again. She informed one of the staff if she can use it during the filming. "It's a good idea! You and the boys could make-over it together!" One of the staff said and leave Jamie opened-mouth and mumbled. "Rather a bad idea". She somehow realized that the more she avoids the boys, both fate and destiny always joined force to meet them face to face and have more close interaction with her.

After a few minutes, Jamie decided to sit on a the bench that overlook the whole village. She took a picture of it on her phone and send it to Yerin.

 

To: Yeeeeeeeerin <3

Look how beautiful the place is. Visit me here okay? I'll die of boredom if i never see your face XD

 

Little did she now, the camera is rolling the moment she took her phone out.

The PD really liked that scene, Jamie giving the whole set a sense of innocense the way she stares at the village.

Suddenly Bangtan's manager called and informed them that they just arrived.

"Yes pd-nim. We're here." The manager answered on the other line.

"Okay, please send them at backyard. They'll meet there Jimin-yang." He instructed.

"Ne." He whispered carefully. He turns around and found the boys bickering with each other. He sighed.

*When will they ever grow up?*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hyung! When are we going to come out?" Taehyung ask while leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder. He is bored obviously.

"Aish this brat. You can come out now." Their manager said.

"Really?!" The maknae line shouted in unison that made the sleeping Suga bumped his head on the car ceiling.

"Awwwwwww ! You little rascals!" Suga said petting his head form the impact.

The 3 froze and made eye contact with each other.

"RUN!" V shouted.

They scumper hurriedly outside the van saving their poor lives from Suga's wrath.

After getting away from Suga, Taehyung notice a girl sitting on the bench.

"Yah yah. Look! The owner is here." Taehyung said pointing at Jamie.

Jimin, who is a little bit smarter than Taehyung, notice that 'that' girl was their newest member. 15&'s Park Jimin. The girl who made his heart skipped for a second.

"Stupid. That's Jiminie!" He said smacking Taehyung.

"YAH!!" He complained while glaring at his bestfriend. He could easily accept if Jin, Rapmon and Suga would call him stupid but coming from the mouth of another 'stupid', it doesn't make any sense.

"She looked lonely and bothered." Jungkook said. Both 95 liner looked at their maknae curiously. It is rather surprising that Bangtan's golden maknae is being observant. 

Taehyung eyed Jungook weirdly. "Are you on drugs?"

"Hyung your an idiot." He concluded. Which Jimin agreed easily.

"YAH!" Taehyung shouted.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile, Jamie was on the verge of crossing dreamland when she heard someone shouted. She turn her head and found Jimin and Jungkook strangling a teary-eyed Taehyung on the ground.

"Oh! Oppas. Jungkook-sshi. What are you doing?" She asked.

 The 3 nervously stood straight and smiled awkwardly ate her.

"Hahaha nothing. Just punishing Tae for being born dumb." Jimin said earning a pout from Taehyung. "You. What are you doing here?" He added.

"H-huh? What do you mean Jim--" Jamie was confused by his question.

Jimin who just realized what he said panicked. "What I mean is, why are you here outside. Isn't it cold here?"

"Oh. I was enjoying the view. It was so pretty and peaceful." She said smiling.

*Indeed pretty.* Jungkook said in his mind looking at Jamie.

The boys were relieved to see Jamie casually talking to them not being to formal and stiff like before. 

"Uh by the way, where are the other oppas?" Jamie asked while looking at their backs.

The truth is, Jamie would never deny that she misses the boys. Their sarcasticness and goofiness matches her own. The boys gave her the feeling of being protected just like got7 did. She can feel that she can depend on them anytime of the day. That' s why she is still thankful that she is with bts.

 

"Okay, cut." The PD said softly. 

"PD-nim that was a nice shot." The cameraman said.

The director smiled. "Yes it is. Now let them inside."

With the additional of 4 other members of bangtan, the production staff informed them that they will stay in the house for 3 days and 2 nights.

"Kids, just think of this as a vacation. And also feel free to accommodate Jiminie here. Besides, this show is for you all. Okay?"

"Neh~" They said in unison.

"Now shall we start?" The director said.

"Okay kids here is the first scene. Boys you'll have to open the program by greeting the viewers and introducing yourselves one by one." The scriptwriter said and turn her head to Rapmon. "Then you Rapmon-sshi, you can do some adlib questions like; how was your impression on getting a new member and what do you feel about it, something among those lines okay. It's all up to you."

Jamie was literally on brink of fainting. *This is it!! What to do?! Oh my god!* She can't explain what she feels right now.

Jin who was being observant the holwe time noticed Jamie's dilemma. He touch her shoulders that made Jamie flinch and whispered.

"Don't be nervous, okay. We're here for you."

She looked at him. Magically, his smile calmed Jamie. She breathed in and smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter