Chapter 2

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIMIN HYUNG!!"

A loud scream was heard througout the bts dorm so early in the morning. 

Jin who was currently making some breakfast just shrugged and stared outside the window where the morning sun is peeking. "Aigoo~Morning sunshine." 

Screaming, shouting and running is normal in this household, so the older was not anymore shock at this scenario.

Jungkook came out of the room blushing hard from anger took a dash towards the living room to find the culprit who made his morning a mess.

"Kookie his sleeping at the sofa!" said the kind leader, that came out from the bathroom, freshly showered.

Puffing his cheeks with annoyance, he marched towards the beaten out sofa and found his favorite(?) hyung sleeping, feet dangling and mouth open. A bright idea pop from his head. He smirked and jumped on top of his hyung's stomach that made the sleeping boy rose from his deep slumber.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL!?" Jimin said with slight irritation on his voice. He pushed Kookie hard and tried to sit down properly. "Geez, why are you so pump up so early in the morning?" He added.

He twitched his brows at his hyung, "YAH HYUNG DID YOU SECRETLY READ MY NOTEBOOK AGAIN?" He said a bit loudly.

Jimin stiffened. The truth is he wanna read that so badly. Jungkook always writes something on that notebook almost everyday and left it lying on his study table, like always. His curious self wanted to sneek a peek to it but because his a good hyung, he always hid it in Jungkook's drawer for it to be safe from Taehyungs cat instincts.

"Uh Kookie I hid it on your drawer. And I'll just play around than read your boring diary or notebook, whatever you call that. And lastly, please maknae, keep it in a safe place or else I will never control myself and read it together with Taehyung." Jimin said before yawning and went to the kitchen to ask Jin for breakfast.

**

In an instant, Jungkook run swiftly on their shared room. He quickly opened his old looking drawer and to his relief, his bestfriend/diary is lying safely besides his family picture. He grabbed his diary and locked the door, for safety of course. He slumped in his bed, opened it and re-read what he had write the day he met a certain girl, with long black sleek hair, gorgeous pair of doe eyes, a smile that portray the blossoming spring that made his heart thump a million times.

_________________________________________________________

August 26, 2014

Hey Dude, what's up! How was your day under my pillow? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just kidding. Did you know, we went to After School Club! It's an English themed show for international fans. It's a bit difficult to understand what they are saying but I tried to decipher what they are talking about ㅋㅋㅋ besides, I'm the golden maknae XD Hey. You know what? For the first time in my life, someone made me nervous. I was nervous of the filming, of course, but when our eyes met, I didn' know what to say and feel. She looks at me with his puppy-looking eyes and smiled at me. Dude! I trully don't know what to do. But I ignored it because maybe i was just hungry , and true, i was hungry. The whole show was smooth. Jimin hyung and Rapmon hyung teases her endlessly. I hope someday i can be like them, they seemed so close to the hosts. And to tell you honestly dude, she sometimes act like Tae hyung. The way she talks and moves, she's like the male version of him. She also made fun of herself. Even Yoongi hyung seems to like her, always laughing at her jokes. And i never deny the fact that my members likes her, a LOT! After filming, i never got the chance to say thank you because manager hyung ushered us to our next scheduled. I hope we could meet again, she seems like a fun person and we are same age. I'm looking forward for our next appearance on that show. So, that concludes what happened today. Good night!

_________________________________________________________

He smiled to himself and returned his diary where were it is safely kept.

*I'll try my best to get closer to her.* Jungkook pledged.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's 11:47 p.m and walking along Han River was the best option to ease Jamie's stress. Every time she looses her sense of proper thinking, she always ended up strolling down the riverbank or just sit by one of her favorite spot, which in the far end of the river were a lonely looking bench is sitting beside an old Persian Silk Tree.

Trying to recall what JYP has said, she still can't believe that she top the voting whilst before she was being criticize by some of their fans. And Yerin was right, it does not really make sense. Jamie sighed together with the loud protesting of her phone. She look at the screen.

"Jimin-ahhhhh! What are you doing?" The caller said with his annoying high-pitched voice followed by a soft yawned. GOT7's Yugyeom, also known as Jamie's self-proclaimed bestfriend.

She smiled at her friend's siliness "Yah! If your tired, why bother calling me?" She mocked.

"Of course, i'll call you, you stupid bird brain. What kind of bestfriend I am if I didn't have time to call my one and only Jimin!"

"Dude, you're so gross." Disgusted by what Yugyeom has said.

It was silent that came next. Jamie knows the reason why Yugyeom has called her. Maybe Jackson has spilled it to them.

She let out a long sighed. "Yah, i've already said this a hundredth times today but, seriously, i'm fine okay. You don't need to feel sorry for me. And I know your just worried ab----"

She was cut off when someone shouted from the other line. "AND PROTECTIVE!" It was Jr./Jinyoung.

"Yes, Jinyoung oppa protective. But guys, looked at bright side. I guess the fans had found their hearts and forgave me." She laughed at the idea of it.

But the boys didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter