Chapter 9

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her whole body froze. She glance at Jungkook who's peacefully sleeping next to her.

Looking closely at him, she discovered that Jungkook has long lashes, cute cheekbones and his nose is attractively high. She traces his nose with her finger. Even his skin is attractive as he is. She then trace his chin and lips. Shen notice that Jungkook has pinkish lips which for sure the fans would go crazy if they were in her position right now. But the most appealing feature is his hair. Very soft and fluffy, it's also fragrant. It smelled strawberry vanilla. She wonders what shampoo he's using. Jungook snuggle closer to her. She blushed brightly. He is the first man who made it this close to her, well, except for her dad. 

"So this is what the fans are all crazy about. You're indeed strikingly handsome." She concluded.

Jamie wanted to scream and kick Jungkook out of the bed but seeing his soothing face, peacefully sleeping like a baby, she just let it be. And besides it's a day off for them.

It was 6:15 and Jin decided to check on Jamie since he was worried of her fever.

Amuse and at the same time faze of what he is seeing, he deiced not to bother the two. He silently closed the door and proceeded to make some breakfast.

Jungkook felt very warm and he really likes it. Smiling inwardly, he leisurely open his eyes and startle to see, Jamie inches from his face, looking very pretty with her eyes close. His arms securly around her waist. He remembered that he was supposed to be looking out for Jamie since she's sick but ended up sleeping next to her. Jungkook sighed.

He felt Jamie flinched at his side so he hurriedly got up to avoid misunderstanding. Silently, he memorized every curve of her face, how her hands curl and how her little toes cutely peeking at the end of the blanket. He smiled because she's just purely adorable. As sudden groan came from the sleeping girl and Jungkook decided to step outside to gave Jamie her peaceful morning. 

 After awhile, Jamie woke up alone. She concluded that Jungkook didn't woke her up to avoid the awkwardness. She went outside and looked for the bathroom but since she's not familiar with the place, she got lost.

Stopping by the kitchen to check if Jin was awake, Jamie hesitantly peek outside the kitchen door and knock softly. It caught not only Jin's attention but also Jungkook who was helping his hyung preparing.

"G-good morning oppa and Jungkookie.." She greeted the boys.

Jin stopped from chopping and slowly walked over to her. He touch her forehead and check if she has still fever. Gladly, her high temperature subsided. He smiled at the girl and asked if she wants something. Jamie mouthed shyly. "Bathroom." And it made Jin chuckled and turned to Jungkook.

"Would you mind?" Jin asked him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook nodded. He guided her to the bathroom. He tried to talk to her about what happen that morning but he was just embarrased as hell.

"Uh Jungkookie, could I please pass. I can't hold it here." He giggled and let Jamie pass. "Thanks." She muttered.

Back at the kitchen, Jin was still preparing their breakfast and was confuse to see Jungkook grinning widely.

"Hmmmm. You seems to be in a very good mood." He said without looking at Jungkook.

He replied it with a chuckle. Jin whip his head automatically to his direction. "You seem quite admiring Jamie too much, aren't we?" It didn't sound like a worry but a tease and made Jungkook blushed. "Wanna know a secret, Kookie?"

Jungkook gave him a questioning look.

"I think Jiminie likes someone." He whispered.

"WHAT!" Jungkook shouted. "H-How come? Hoseok hyung, said that Jimin never dated before!" He said rather defensively and gave the elder a knowing look.

"Pfffttttttt!" And he laughed so hard that he hit his head on the top shelf. "Ow!"

"Good for you."

"Oh come on, maknae. It was just a joke." He said apologetically. "Okay, it was rather mean of me to tease you so early in the morning but seeing you so worked up over Jimin was so interesting to see."

"Hyung!" He whined.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop but you sure is obvious liking her. Did you told her about your feelings?"

Upon Jin's question, he felt silent. Jin sighed, he knows very well that their maknae doesn't have the guts to tell directly his feelings and it frustrates Jin more.

"I-I-I wanted too but i just afraid and doesn't have the courage hyung. I'm not like you who's bold and shameless." He said defeated.

YAH! What the do you mean!"

"But what if she likes someone else?"

"Then you have no chance at all and you'll be forever single for the rest of your life." Jin said while stirring his coffee.

 Hearing what his hyung said, Jungkook frowned and sighed deeply. "Hyung~~~" 

 Jin grinned at the youngest's reaction. "Cheer up, boy!" He said patting Jungkook's back a bit harder. "Didn't Hoseok told you about making use of this one chance opportunity?" Jungkook nodded. "You see, maknae. A person's feeling doesn't change overnight, you need to show her your care and love. Maybe, try to be extra nice to her and not be awkward anymore. Also show your true self. She'll definitely would like it. You know Jiminie's personality, she's super outgoing and friendly."

"You're right, hyung." Jungkook admitted playfully.

He smack the younger. "So, don't be too upset, okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

Being the eldest sure gives a lot of hardwork especially if your members are having 'love' crisis. Jin gave an assuring smile to Jungkook as he proceeded to make some breakfast. After sometime, a loud 'GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE' was heard all over the house, courtesy of Taehyung and Hoseok followed by an annoyed 'SHUT THE H*** UP' now courtesy of a grumpy Yoongi with an equally annoyed Jimin at his side. Jamie came afterwards and greeted the boys shyly. They ate their breakfast rather slowly to keep up with Jamie but boy they're wrong she almost inhaled her food as if nothing happens. They laughed at her cuteness that made her wonder.

"Nothing. Your just cute." Hoseok said cutely and smilling to Jamie that it almost blinded her existence.

After their delighted morning feast, Jin invited them all to the backyard to drink some tea that Namjoon's parents bought from Japan. Jimin and Taehyung volunteered to get the blanket and some snacks while Jungkook was busy being nervous around Jamie. She also wanted to help that Jin strongly disagreed but Jamie insisted becasue she wanted too. Yoongi who was being observant place his arms around Jungkook and mumbled about him being too obvious. He nudged Yoongi at his side and try not to be flustered but he couldn't.

"Whip." Yoongi joked. He let go of the maknae and went inside the house to look for the girl Jungkook has been dreading off. He saw her preparing sweets and peeling some fruits.

"Let me help you there." Jamie was startled. Yoongi was never the person to make the first move.  "Let me handle that." He said and snatch the knife and half peeled apple on her hand.

"Ah ne oppa." Jamie just said but smiled gratefully to him.

"I never had a little sister." He randomly said, eyes focus on the apple. "Having only brothers around me sounds out of control but I really enjoyed it and I'm happy."

Jamie listens quietly.

"But when you came it changed." He turn to Jamie and smiled. "Before we would always do things that we usually do and enjoy as guys but with you around we would now take special considerations."

"I'm sorry." Jamie said feeling abit guilty.

"Why are you sorry. Please, don't be. Actually it's a good thing you're here. Jin hyung was so delighted to take care of you. Nanjoom and Hoseok felt that they had another sister. Those two rascals, well they wanted to be friends with you in the first place. And our maknae." Jimin unconsciously halted but she didn't make it obvious. "Well, you know he is, quite careless and stupid but he's nice if he wanted too." He laughed at his wit which Jimin find it weird because it wasn't funny.

"Ah yeah." And force an awkward laugh.

Silence fell afterwards.

Jamie made sure to put extra strawberries and pineapples for the boys to enjoy as much as she loves it. Yoongi instructed her to bring the fruits outside and he'll deal with the mess. 

For some reasons, Yoongi felt that he needs to be more attentive in her but he's too awkward. s were right, he at dealing with girls.

They all gathered around and sat comfortably on a pig patterned mantle which Taehyung and Jimin has been boasting about. 

"Okay, settle down kids." Jin ordered. All their attention was on him. "Since it is still our vacation. We could go to fun places or eat something delicious. It's up to you kids."

Taehyung excitedly raise his hand. "SEA!!"

The other two maknae's agreed.

"But isn't it too cold and Jamie just got better." Yoongi pointed out.

"Mian." Jamie whispered.

Hoseok cooed. "Aw it's okay don't feel sad. We could still go to the sea for a picknick."

"And we could make some campfire." Taehyung suggested with a mass agreement from the olders.

"So shall we prepare?" said Jin.

"Ne~~~!" They all said in unison.

After packing up the things they needed for an outdoor trip Jin got the permission to borrow the company car and drove down to a near beach that Namjoon researched. It took them an hour to reach their destination. The maknae line was all excited and jumping around upon seeing the beach, good thing it was a secluded and private area for families, they won't need to worry about being chased by fans. Namjoon and Yoongi took the liberty to set a small tent and Jin was in charge of handling their lunch while Hoseok and Jamie prepares the ingredients and the trio was playing with the sand.

"Jimin-ah, build me a castle!" Taehyung exclaimed and earned a smack from Jimin.

"Yah! Am I your slave?"

Taehyung nodded playfully.

The maknae was just sitting by the side watching his two hyungs bicker about being ones slave when his eyes accidentally directed to Jamie who was happily cutting vegetables with his Hoseok hyung. A part of him wanted to pulled Jamie away from him and the other just tells him to sit tightly and be patient. Very much to his concern his hyungs are getting more and more closer to Jamie. It took him a lot of courage to admit it to himself that his jealous to his hyungs ability to interact with her comfortably. He sighed deeply. To be honest Jungkook felt that among them he's the most awkward around people, good thing Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung are there to rub some social skills in his system.

"Why are you pouting Kookie?" A dirty and curious Jimin asked.

He shoved his face aside and sighed again.

"You sure have a lot in mind there maknae." Taehyung said seriously and it made the two of them shiver because it doesn't suit Taehyung at all.

"Gosh Tae you could actually talk in a normal way." Jimin was stunned.

"Shut up shorty. But seriously maknae, what's up with your problem?"

It was Jimin's tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter