Chapter 3

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up so early in the morning was not on Jamie's daily schedule. Her usual routine would be, waking at around 9:00 am, eat breakfast with her mom and dad, call Yerin to greet her 'Good Morning', annoy Bambam and Yugyeom about her getting a 10 hours straight sleep, and prepare herself to go JYP Building for some recording on their upcoming comeback. But today was different. Her manager called her last night to prepare for some interview or something about this upcoming reality show that she and bangtan was featured. And her nerves are not helping at all. 

Walking through the cold streets of morning Seoul, was also not part of her daily life activity, but she needed. She dragged herself to their company's main lobby and asked the duty in-charged if her manager came already.

"Yes. He's waiting for you at the meeting room."

"Okay, thanks a lot unnie."

Before leaving, the staff muttered a 'fighting' to Jamie then she smiled.

She entered the elevator and pressed Level 4 were the company's meeting room is located. Jamie was in deep thought when she heard a loud DING signaling that she arrived. The elevator door opened automatically. Jamie walked out and she observed that the hall was awfully quiet for her liking.

 CONFERENCE ROOM

Jamie reach for the dooknob and is about to open it when the door unexpectedly opened revealing her manager.

"Oh Jiminie. We've been waiting for you. Come in." Her manager said excitedly.

There were unfamiliar faces in the room and some were JYP staffs. She was dragged by the wrist and was force to sit down. Although she was still confused, she never forget to be polite with them.

"Now that we are all here. Shall we begin?" Said the men who's wearing a sunglasses..

"Neh~" They all said in unison.

"First of all, my name is Kang Yooin, and i'll be in-charge of this show. Actually, I contacted bangtan's manager about this conference but he said that the boys had schedule today so is the reason for their absence but nonetheless, we must proceed with schedule." Kang pd said.

Frankly speaking, in the deep part of her heart, Jamie expected to see the boys, atleast.

"So I know you were all brief with what kind of show is this, right. Throughout the show, 60% is reality and 40% will rely on script. The duration of each episodes will depends on how will the main characters will act and interact with each other." Then Kang pd looked at Jamie. "And Jimin-ah, don't be frightened to show your true self and same goes for the boys. I've worked with them before so you'll need not to worry, okay." He gave Jamie the a warm smile. Jamie relaxed a bit nodded in response. She thought that the pd-nim would be strict as hell but she's now more relive knowing that the staffs would take good care of her.

Kang pd proceeded with the lineup schedules.

"So for today, will be filming Jimin-sshi." The writer oppa said. All eyes were on the girl who's quietly sitting beside her manager. She stiffened will all the attention and smiled awkwardly that made the people inside cooed and giggled at her cuteness and innocence.

"Jimin-sshi we will be doing an interview about how you felt when you heard that you'll be staring in this reality show then these oppa here will be your cameraman and that unnie over there will be your coordinator for the whole show." The writer added.

She approached her cameraman and coordinator, and greeted them. "Please take good care me." And bowed.

"Aw don't be too polite. By the way, you can call us oppa and unnie." The cameraman said.

"Yeah." Agreed by the coordinator.

She beamed and bowed again at them.

The conference went well, so far. But to Jamie, the edgy feeling will never leave her chest. The nervousness she's been keeping and the jittery feeling is still there holding tightly at her little frail heart.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bangtan's supposedly scheduled radio show was cancelled due to heavy rain that have been angrily pouring all afternoon so their manager decided to keep the boys at home and take this chance to rest and sleep, but unfortunately Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook chose the opposite of being quiet. They've been bickering about Jungkook to have a girlfriend before turning 28 which is 8 years from now.

The 3 of them were sprawled on the floor while snacking with some chocolates and candies that their fans sent.

"Yow, maknae you should get yourself a girlfriend by now, you know. You should experience love, especially falling in love." Taehyung said full of chocolates in his mouth while clasping his hands, eyes being dreamy.

"Yeah Tae is right. Better date someone who could make you happy and sappy at the same time." Jimin said while hitting the maknae's shoulder lightly.

"U-Uh--" Jungkook was about to say something when the eldest of the group spoke.

"YAH! Speak for yourselves. I think the both of you should get FIRST a girlfriend. Don't drag Kookie on your delusions." Jin shouted inside the kitchen emphasizing the word FIRST. He overheard the maknae lines conversation and couldn't take but react to it. And truth be told, neither Jimin or Taehyung had girlfriend. They were just busy as a cow to date.

Both of them sighed. Jin was right, Jungkook should be the last among them to date, he is the maknae.

The 3 got silent and eat peacefully their shared snacks. But Taehyung really needs to talk or else he'll die.

"Hey, hey! How about calling Jiminie~" he excitedly announced. Upon hearing the girl's name Jungkook and Jimin imidiatelty agreed. After their last asc appearance, Taehyung made sure that before they leave, she and Jamie had exchanged numbers.

Taehyung was about to dial Jamie's number when suddenly a hand grab his phone.

"Hey!"

He looked up at the person and saw Yoongi turning off his phone and handed it again to Taehyung. "Don't call her. Manager hyung said she's filming right now." He deadpanned.

They all looked confused. "Filming?" They trio said in unison.

Yoongi, who was tired of standing, went to the sofa and lay there. "Yeah, like doing some boring interview and stuff."

The trio eyed Yoongi weirdly and it didn't go unno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter