Chapter 6

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie's POV

"Jimin-ah! Please hold on a second!" Jungkook hurriedly came running to me before I can even touch the doorknob. He was breathing heavily and sweating that made him look really hot. I widened my eyes. WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT?! Stupid Jimin! No, he is not hot. For goodness sake Park Jimin, he is now your member. How can i have dirty thoughts about my own member. 

I turn at him and smile like I always do.

"Yes, Kookie?" I asked.

"I-I actuallyhavesomethingtosaybutiwassonervouseandtha--" He said without taking a breath. And he sounded like rapping.

"Wait. Talk slowly i didn't get what you said."

Good thing he understood what i'm talking about.

"Okay i'm sorry." He took a deep breath and look directly into my eyes. His dark orbs gives chills to my whole being. As if he's looking into soul. My heart started to beat faster.

"Please listen to what i'm about say." He pleaded.

"I'm all ears." I joked to lessen the tension. Who wouldn't? Oh come on. This is the first time I saw Jungkook this serious and determined.

His intense gaze is creeping me the hell out.

"Jimin-ah." He gently took my hand.

I shivered by his touch.

"I was longing to tell you this and can't barely control my feelings but I think I lov--!"

All of a sudden everything went black. I automatically closed my eyes. A few seconds later, I heard a heavy strum of guitar. I slowly opened my eyes. And---.

'Kiss kiss kiss baby

Hush hush hush baby

A little closer, hold me tight'

Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom. Wearing a tight long sleeved shirt, tight leather pants matching a black ankled boots, pair of leather gloves, heavy make up and the annoying smirks on their faces that made my blood boiled to the point that I want to roast them alive.

'Give it to me, give to me oh!' Jackson sang while doing a body wave. My eyes almost wanted to come out of my socket.

Come to me, come to me oh!' It was Yugeyom while sending me hearts. I so wanna punch him right now.

Then the last was none other than--

'Give it to me, give to me oh

A secret PARTY!'

Bambam ran to me ily. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" And me, as the disgusted human being, run to save my dear life from this gross situation.

Thank heavens there was a door. I hurriedly turn the doorknob but all luck was not on me today because it's freaking LOCKED!

I heard footsteps closely behind my back. I shivered. This is not what i dreamed off. First Jungkook and then THIS! My god. Maybe I committed such a crime to deserve this . My eyes are getting hot. This is a nightmare I swear. I wann-

"Jiminie?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

I turned around and saw Taehyung-oppa. He looked wooried.

My tears unvoluntarily poured down to my cheeks. I run into him and he pulled me into a tight and warm hug.

"What happened to you?" He ask.

Then she remebered again, that stomach-turning, off-putting, vomitous and sickening scene where Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom is singing and dancing 'Hush'.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" I buried my face in Taehyung-oppas chest. It was kind of comforting actually.

Wait?! I think this is so wrong. What if one of the members saw us hugging. They might get the wrong idea.

"Don't worry Jiminie, this is just a dream."

I quickly detached myself.

"What do you mean oppa?" I asked him. But to my surprise, Taehyung-oppa was gone.

A dark flame suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I squinted my eyes. A person's silhouette is coming out of the flames. It looks like a tall person with short bob hair and a bunny ears on top of its head?

"Newsun?"

She wave at me with her paws? This is definitely a dream.

"Idiot Jiminie everything is a dream." She said. "A dream that is bound to happen. " She added with a smirk.

Did she just call me idiot. This girl. "Yah, who are you calling idiot?"

She smiled widely. "People around you are somewhat stupid to realize that they're slowly falling for that 'weird' charm of yours." Then she disappeared through thin air.

Aish, that poop is still sarcastic even in dreams. What the hell does she mean by 'dream that is about to happen'? Omo, so those 3 stupids are really going to dance Hush with those disgusting outfits. Urghhhhh, I feel my guts are turning.

I sighed heavily. This is trully a nightmare. When the hell will i wake up? I should be practicing with Nathan oppa right now.

This is so confusing actually, why of all people, Jungkookie and Taehyung oppa? I'm not even that close to them.

*Sighed*

This is going nowhere.

'Kiss kiss kiss baby

Hush hush hush baby

A little closer, hold me tight!'

I stiffened. I didn't dare to look for that annoying voice.

'Give it to me, give it to me oh

Come to me, come to me oh

Give it to me, give it to me oh

A secret party!'

Then I felt hands creeping on my waist. Automatically, I twirled my body around, grab his arm and flip him in the air. Good thing I learned Thai boxing and Taekwando.

I was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter