When Taeyong gets jealous of s because Jaemi gives them more attention

Sweet Nothings: Scenario Shop! (CLOSED FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for princes101

Taeyong watches seriously as Doyoung whispers something to Jaemi, causing a big laugh to erupt from her small frame. What is he saying to her? He thinks, his eyebrows slowly furrowing. From the time she entered his house, Taeyong had no chance to talk to her until now. He’s just settled on the couch with lazy Mark’s feet on his lap, deeply curious in his talkative friend’s conversation with Jaemi.

Doyoung grins mischievously, purposely whispering in a soft voice. “I think it’s really working, Jaemi. I can see it all over grandpa’s face.”

“Really? We’ll just have to wait until he does something then. We’re not doing this for nothing,” Jaemi says sulkily. For the longest time, she and Taeyong had been in a confusing relationship. She clearly knows that the white-haired boy likes her, but what she doesn’t know is why he’s not making a move. Her curiosity and puzzlement with this whole ordeal pushed her to build operation ‘Make-Lee-Taeyong-confess’.

She wouldn’t have been able to do this without their friends, though. Everybody in their circle knows that they like each other, and at this point, they, too, would go crazy if Tae-gramps doesn’t do anything. “Jaehyun’s coming. I’ll try to talk to Taeyong hyung and see if he’s going to keep looking here,” Doyoung says, but not before patting her shoulder.

“Thanks, Doyoung.” Jaemi smiles at him, and he briefly sends her a thumbs-up in secret. Jaehyun dumps himself on the seat Doyoung was previously sitting on and grins. “Hi, noona. How’s it going?” He refers to their plan. “It’s okay, I guess. Doyoung says Taeyong keeps on looking.” She chuckles. “I can see that. He’s burning lasers with his eyes.” Jaehyun chuckles back.

Meanwhile, Taeyong’s lips purse into a straight line when he sees Jaehyun leaning closer to Jaemi and making her laugh. Why is he flirting with her? He thinks a little annoyed. His view of them is suddenly blocked with something, or rather, someone. Taeyong looks up irritated at Doyoung who grins at him. “Hyung, I have something to ask you!” He exclaims cheerfully.

“What is it? Aish, go away, you’re blocking the way,” the white-haired boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter