When Seungcheol proposes to Hyeri under the fireworks

Sweet Nothings: Scenario Shop! (CLOSED FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for mongmongmongx

Hyeri looks around the amusement park, agape at the view of her surroundings. She still can’t believe that she’s finally at Lotte World. She never got to come as a child, and upon visiting for the first time, she’s at awe. She’s already ecstatic to try all the rides and forget everything for once. It’s even better that Seungcheol is here with her.

A hand clasps around hers, and she gazes upward, finding her dashing boyfriend grinning cutely down at her. “Exciting, huh? It’s not my first time here, but I find it even more special ‘cause you’re with me,” he whispers playfully, nudging Hyeri as she blushes slightly at his sweet talk. “I bet you’ve done this with a million girls already,” she lightheartedly says back.

“Nope, just with you.” Seungcheol shakes his head with a grin. “I don’t believe you,” Hyeri says as she nudges him back. “I’ve only had one girlfriend, and she isn’t as attractive and generous as you.” He raises their intertwined hands as he kisses her hand, and Hyeri believes him. Ah, the things this guy does to me, she thinks with a silly smile.

“So, what do you want to ride first?” He asks as he studies the park’s map. “Can we go ride this?” Hyeri points the Viking, and Seungcheol grows surprised. “Aren’t you scared?” He inquires with his eyes slightly widening. “Hmm, not really. I’d like to go for a challenge. You – aren’t you scared?” She mocks playfully. “I won’t be a guy if I am,” he counters. “But you aren’t.” Hyeri chortles.

“What? You dare challenge the mighty Choi Seungcheol? Let’s see about that, Ms. Doubtful,” Seungcheol pokes her sides, and she laughs. “Okay, okay. You’re the man, you’re the man!” Hyeri surrenders. He chuckles and pulls her closer to him, “Let’s go ride the Viking then.”

After going on a few more rides, they both decide that they’re going to rest for a while. “What do you want to eat? How about that? Churros!” He suggests, and she nods enthusiastically in agreement. Seungcheol waits in line as Hyeri finds themselves a table. He comes back with the hot churros after a few minutes, and they enjoy it in each other’s company. “So, how’s our date going so far?” He curiously asks her.

“Great. Why do you need to ask that?” Hyeri gives him a weird look. “Whenever we go on a date, we always have a good time,” she points out. “Really? That’s a relief. I thought I was being boring,” Seungcheol sheepishly states as he rubs his nape. I need to make sure she enjoys the whole day. He thinks a little nervously.

“Boring? Nope. I’m enjoying every bit of this,” Hyeri waves the churros in the air, “and this.” She holds out their intertwined hands. He eases up at her words as he grins. “Okay, Mrs. Choi.” He sing-songs as he chuckles to himself. Hyeri turns pink, and she nudges him. “What ‘Mrs. Choi’?” She tries to hide her face behind her free hand. “What?” Seungcheol blinks innocently. “You’ll be Mrs. Choi soon enough,” he mysteriously says as he smiles at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter