When Wonwoo and Soomin got arranged into a blind date by their parents, not knowing they had dated in the past and they get into bad luck but laughed it off at the end

Sweet Nothings: Scenario Shop! (CLOSED FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for SS_7201

Soomin tugs the hems of the extravagant red dress, feeling a little uncomfortable.  “Do I have to go, mom?” She asks desperately. “Stop complaining,” her mother chides in return. “The guy you’re meeting is important. Besides, you’re only going once. If you don’t like him, I’ll pick another one for you.” She dusts off the lint on her daughter’s dress.

Another one? What a nightmare, Soomin thinks in dismay. “Don’t act rude. Be confident. And please, smile.” Her mother advices and she lets out a small, forced one. Mrs. Lee chuckles and squeezes her daughter’s hand lightly. “Just do this once for me, Soomin-ah. I’m getting old. You have to pick someone soon enough.”

At her mother’s words, she softens and nods. “But promise me one thing, mom. Don’t leave my side too soon.” Soomin squeezes her hand in return. Her mother smiles, “Okay. Now go before you become late.” Mrs. Lee bids her goodbye, and the latter closes the door behind her. Soomin gets in the car, greeting the driver shortly before looking outside the window. I hope this guy will be decent, she thinks, sighing.

Soomin arrives shortly after, looking at the fancy restaurant in slight dismay. Mom should stop setting me dates in these kinds of restaurants, she thinks as she enters inside. An attendant greets her good evening and asks her if she made a reservation. “Yes, my mother reserved a table for two under the name Lee Soomin,” she says, and the worker searches the list for her name. A short moment after, he finds it and leads her the way to one of the private rooms.

He pushes the chair open for her, and she sits as she thanks him shortly. “Why did mom reserve such a private place?” Soomin asks to herself when the attendant disappears. Sighing as she looks at her watch, “And I thought he was already here. He’s fifteen minutes late.” She blows a raspberry. Just as she was about to call her mother, the door slides open, and Soomin lifts her head up.

opens in surprise, and she can’t hide her shock. It’s Wonwoo. At his appearance, she feels her heart beating a little faster. He spots her, and she can tell he’s also in shock by the way his eyes widened. “Soomin. You’re my date?” Wonwoo asks in unbelief. “I guess so,” Soomin says in equal surprise.

“No wonder. I was told that the reservation was under the name Lee Soomin, but I didn’t think it was you.” He smiles a little, settling on the seat in front of her. What bad luck, she thinks in distress. Wonwoo had been her first love in high school. They dated for a good three years before they broke up on their first year of college. It isn’t exactly pleasant for her to see him again because she still can’t forget him after two years. And it doesn’t help that he’s dressed up, looking as dashing as ever.

“How are you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter