When Wooju had a bad temper that scared everyone in the class and her friend had to bring Ten to the class because he is her ultimate crush

Sweet Nothings: Scenario Shop! (CLOSED FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for damien_alley

Wooju lets out a small noise of annoyance when she finds out she didn’t bring her notes. Finals are already getting on her nerves as is, and to add to that, her absentmindedness doesn’t really help. She’s getting worked up – slowly but surely. This isn’t the first time she leaves something behind this morning. In fact, after her wallet and history book, her notes come in third.

“Ugh…” She groans, slamming her head on the poor desk. Her pencils rattle on the surface, and they almost fall, but her friend, Jaehyun, catches them before they do. “Woah, woah, did you wake up on the other side of the bed?” He kids a little, chuckling when he sees her disheveled state. “Finals are stupid,” Wooju says with her forehead still intact with the desk.

“You’re not handling it well, huh?” Jaehyun asks. “Well, I don’t care much. It’ll pass on its own,” he dismisses indifferently. “Fool,” she whispers as she smacks his head with her book. “Ouch! What was that for?” He cries, rubbing the sore spot. “For your carelessness. We’re in our final year.” Wooju chides. “Yeah, we’re in our final year – we should have fun,” he points out.

“We have no time for that. Which reminds me…” Her voice trails off as she sighs, “I need to study.” Wooju starts to flip her chemistry book open. Jaehyun can’t do anything but shake his head. His friend is unbelievably studious. He doesn’t know if she’s doing the right thing by studying or the wrong thing by missing out on all the (once in a lifetime) fun.

She reads the first paragraph about carbon bonds, trying to drown the noise that is continuously trying to intervene with her study time. As the number of bonds between any two carbon atoms increases, the number of hydrogen atoms in the molecule decreases.

As the number of bonds between any two carbon atoms increases, the number of –

As the number of bonds between any –

“Will you guys please shut up?!” Wooju roars, her eyebrows furrowing. At her outburst, her classmates all become still. “Can’t you see I’m trying to study?” She inquires, getting a little fired up. “If you guys don’t care about your future, I certainly do.” Her voice goes up a tone. Oh gosh, she’s gonna turn into a bull at this rate, Jaehyun thinks in dismay. This calls for drastic measures, he determinedly thinks.

He stands up, but this goes unnoticed by the rambling Wooju. Searching for that one person he just knew that could stop her gun-like mouth, he starts to ask around for her ultimate love (A.K.A Mr. Charming-transfer-student-from-Thailand Ten).

Wooju huffs, a little out of breath from scolding her acquaintances. She doesn’t get why her classmates aren’t like her. They just keep goofing around when finals are just around the corner. To her, high school’s not a joke. It’s an indispensable factor for a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter