Chapter 2

My Wolf Wants To Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Monday came along, I entered school on a lookout for Sehun or any of the other wolf boys but did not spot them before the first class started. 

"So how did your dad take the news of your mid semester report?" Junghee asked, sliding into the chair beside me.

I shrugged. He took it pretty well actually. Though that was maybe due to the fact that I pouted a lot and explained that I now have a personal tutor, who was recommended by my homeroom teacher, and is really one of the most patient person I have ever met.

"No punishment for me," I replied.

Junghee smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, before facing front and raising her hand when Mr Moon called for her attendance.

 

In the second period, Junghee left to the nurse's room because she was feeling unwell. I offered to take her to the nurse office but Mr Moon frowned at me - possibly because it was the start of Math - and Junghee quickly assured me that she could make her way there by herself. 10 minutes after she left, I felt a buzz in my pocket. I glanced up at Mr Moon, who was writing out several equations on the board, and quickly fished my phone out.

 

[Jungie]: Omg, guess what?! Sehun and Baekhyun are in the nurse's office too!

 

I look at Mr Moon. He was still writing on the board.

 

[Ari]: I knew Sehun was injured!! How is he?

[Jungie]: But it seems like they are not in here for any injuries? Baekhyun has a stomachache and Sehun accompanied him here.

 

A sharp knock caused me to look back up. Mr Moon had his knuckles against the whiteboard.

"Please solve these 5 equations in your notebook now, I will be coming around to check on your work." He instructed.

 

I quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket and pick up my pencil. Okay, these equations can be easily solved, Suho taught me how to use the formulas. I scribble my working at the corner of my book and wrack my brain trying to remember the steps that Suho showed me.

When Mr Moon came to my desk, he peered over my shoulder and squinted at my answers. 

"Wow," Mr Moon said, "Not bad, Ari. There are only 2 mistakes."

He proceeded to point them out and explain where I went wrong which I fixed on the spot and relooked through to understand my mistakes. Mr Moon gave me a pat on the shoulder before moving on to the next student. I smile to myself, proud that I could at least answer 3 out of the 5 questions. With Mr Moon talking to another student, I quickly typed out a reply to Junghee.

 

[Ari]: Do you see any wound on Sehun? His right arm.

 

Her reply came in quickly.

 

[Jungie]: Not a scratch, though I can't see underneath his sleeve.

 

I put my phone away. That's strange. My vision was clear, the wolf had his right front paw injured and I got the vibe that it was Sehun. Could my instinct be wrong?

 

When lunch came along, I bought 2 sets of sandwiches and drinks and headed to the nurse's office to find Junghee. I noticed that Suho and Chanyeol were behind me, and guessed that they would be visiting Baekhyun.

"Hey Jungie," I greeted after entering the room. I passed her the sandwich and drink and glanced around the office. Junghee was seated on the bed nearest to the door, and there were 2 other beds beside her. The one right next to her was unoccupied and the one furthest from the door was where Baekhyun and Sehun were. I squinted and Sehun, trying to see if there were any wounds of bandages on him but found none. I let my eyes roam over his body. He is really good looking. I traced his side profile and mentally swooned. 

"Quit staring," Junghee commented, poking my stomach and laughing when I turned to glare at her.

I turned back to look at Sehun and found him staring at me. Crap. I looked away as a blush crept up my face.

"I think he heard you," I muttered, sitting down beside Junghee. "Anyway, are you feeling better?"

She nodded, tapping her fingers on her thigh. 

The door behind us opened and Suho entered together with Chanyeol. I didn't see them enter because I was opening my sandwich packet but a nudge from Junghee caught my attention. She jerked her head to indicate that there was someone behind me and I turned around, catching Suho's eye.

"Hey Ari," Suho smiled.

"Oh hey," I answered. I look beside him and Chanyeol was not paying attention to us.

"Is your friend okay?" Suho asked, his hand moving to gesture at Junghee.

"She's-" 

"I'm okay! Thank you for your concern," Junghee interrupted, sticking her tongue out at me. 

I rolled my eyes and gave Suho a smile which he returned. He then walked over to Sehun and Baekhyun, dragging Chanyeol with him.

"He is really cute," Junghee glanced over and resumed eating her sandwich. 

I stiffened. It's best we not talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter