Chapter 3

My Wolf Wants To Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello to all my subscribers! Thank you so much for subscribing to my story and I hope you are enjoying it so far :)

 

When I reached home, I plugged in my phone and sent a quick text to Junghee.

[Ari]: Suho heard you

[Jungie]: ???

[Ari]: He told me to say thanks for the compliment

[Ari]: Nurse's office, remember?

[Jungie]: Oh. OH.

[Jungie]: Crap hahaha. Oh well, it's the truth. Don't tell Donghae I said that!

[Ari]: You are terrible. How's you and donghae?

[Jungie]: Hehe. We are going on another date tomorrow!!! :D

 

I rolled my eyes, already picturing how Junghee would gush over Donghae. Donghae is a junior, which means he is a year older than us. He met Junghee when she went for volleyball tryouts last year and he was already in the team. After Junghee made the team, he texted her once in awhile to get to know her, during which Junghee went crazy for every text that she received from him. It's not common for a sophomore to be texting a freshman, especially if the sophomore is good looking. This year, Donghae finally asked Junghee out after our mid-terms and I think my ears suffered quite a bit from her shrieks and endless chattering about how things are finally falling into place for them.

After replying Junghee and telling her to enjoy herself, I settled down on my sofa with a cup of apple juice. The vision about the strange, vampire-like creature came into my mind and I pondered if I should do something about it. If there really was a dangerous creature around, surely I should warn someone? But who would even believe me? The pack? The problem was, I had no idea when the vampire/creature would attack. My visions do not come with a timestamp and the events can occur anytime within the next minute or next few weeks. Maybe I'll write a note and drop it off into one of the guys' locker.

Hello, 

I'm not sure if this note will reach you in time, but there is a dangerous creature in town, somewhat like a vampire I believe. Hopefully you and your pack can stop him or her. Thanks in advance.

I re-read the note 4 times before I decided that it was decent and stuffed it inside my schoolbag. I would go to school early on Monday to drop this off and avoid anyone seeing me then.

 

The next day, I woke up at 9am and slowly got ready to meet Minho for the history project. I arrived at Rocky Cafe 5 minutes early and spotted him in the second booth on the left. Sliding into the seat opposite him, I set my bag down beside me and smiled.

"Hello Minho, you are early."

"You too, apparently," He replied, "I was excited to see you."

I blushed, casting my eyes downwards. This was my first time interacting with Minho even though we are classmates as I tend to keep to myself and Junghee. 

"Um," I bit my lip, unsure of how to respond.

He laughed at me and the corners of his eyes crinkled cutely. He picked up his pen from the table and started writing on the A4 paper he took out.

"Let's just get started," He answered, "Hopefully we can plan and assign the workload and finish it up soon!"

I nodded and took out my writing materials as well as my history textbook.

We wrapped up the session after 2 hours of discussion and half an hour spent eating Rocky Cafe's famous burger and milkshake set. 

"Alright, so you'll finish up this chapter and I will compile and summarise our project, right?" Minho asked.

"Yep!" I gave him a thumbs up and a smile. Thank goodness Minho was really easy to work with and he didn't say any other cheesy lines that made me flustered and awkward.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways at the front door of the cafe. 

 

Sunday passed by uneventfully, as I spent it completing my homework and history project, as well as listen to Junghee's detailed report on her date with Donghae. I also told her about my vision of the vampire-like creature and my plan to inform one of the guys in the pack to see if they could do anything.

"I mean, if the event has not happened yet, which I don't think it has, surely the wolves can do something? I can't just leave the teenagers unprotected," I said with a frown, holding my phone between my left ear and shoulder as I plopped down on my sofa.

"That is true. But what if they think that it's just a prank? I don't think they would have told anyone about their wolf abilities." Junghee's voice came through the speaker.

"Oh well, be that as it may, I'm still gonna try my luck. At least I tried to help."

"Whose locker are you gonna drop it into?"

"Kai's probably. His locker is closest to mine, so even if I get spotted it would be less suspicious being seen around his locker."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then."

 

I reached school 45 minutes early on Monday and quickly made my way to Kai's locker. There were only a couple of people in school at this time - why would anyone come so early, I have no idea. Come on, every minute of sleep is precious. - and thankfully none of them were loitering at the lockers area. After checking both sides of the hallways, I dropped the not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter