Chapter 6

My Wolf Wants To Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A slightly shorter chapter this time, sorry! Anyway, I have a new story! It's called Of Eyeliners, Eyeshadows and Glitter and it's about Exo's new make-up artist. The story will follow Exo through their debut etc but the timeline and events won't be 100% accurate. More info at the foreword so do check it out and subscribe! Thanks guys :)

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I showered, dressed and grabbed the muffin my dad left on the table for me before leaving the house.

When I stepped out of my house, I noticed a figure standing against the brick wall a few steps away. He was wearing our school uniform, his hair looked extremely familiar and he looked up at me once he heard my gate close.

"Kai?" I questioned. 

"Hey Ari," He greeted with a smile. He pushed off the brick wall and walked towards me.

Before I could speak, I was hit with a vision.

There is a clan of vampires, 6 of them? Maybe 7. They arre hunting for new members. Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun found them whilst patrolling the forest one night. They managed to escape before they were noticed. The wolf pack is worried. They are discussing strategies to eliminate this clan. 

"Oh god," I breathed, regaining my sight momentarily. Then within the next second, another vision hits me.

The clan of vampires is in their hideout, looks like an old abandoned warehouse. They are talking about this special person they want in their clan. They mention my name. One vampire claims that "Ari can see the future, she will be a useful asset to us". 

The vision fades and I gasped. Vampires are hunting me? Crap crap crap.

"You okay?" Kai shakes my shoulder a little. 

This jolts me back and I realized I must have looked really strange to Kai.

"Yeah I'm fine," I fibbed, "Just feeling a little giddy."

He eyed me suspiciously, obviously not accepting my words but let it go nonetheless.

"I'm here to walk you to school," He informed, walking towards the main road.

"Oh, why?" I asked as I fell into step beside him.

Kai shrugged, not answering me. But I already knew the answer. Since the pack knows about the vampire clan, they must be taking precautions. Maybe because i'm a friend? So they sent Kai to ... protect me?

 

When we reached school, we headed to the lockers and found the rest of the pack in deep conversation. I managed to catch a little part of their conversation before they realised we were there.

"- we know that they are seeking clairvoyants, but I'm sure she will get suspicious if we keep following her around." Suho said.

Kai cleared his throat, alerting them to our presence and the 5 boys immediately stood up straight, casting slightly worried glances at me. I greeted them casually, not giving away any indication that I might have heard their words. They seemed to relax at that and the slight tension in the air dissipated. The boys continued that usual daily banter and when the bell rang, everyone dispersed to their own classrooms. Before walking away though, Sehun looked back to catch my eye and gave me a smile. He said something but I could not catch it as it was too noisy and everyone was shoving around trying to leave for their first lesson so he took his phone and held it up, pointing to it. I nodded and smiled, giving him a wave.

As I settled into my seat, I greeted Junghee and was about to update her about the new vampires in town when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

[Sehun]: I said, see you at lunch later

I took a quick glance at Mr Moon and quickly typed out a reply.

[Ari]: Oh I see. See you!

[Sehun]: (:

I grinned to myself just as Mr Moon called my name for attendance. 

"Present!" I replied with a little too much enthusiasm that caused him to take a second look at me and for Junghee to nudge me.

I spent the next 15 minutes updating her about my new visions. I also told her about my progress with Sehun, which she got extremely excited about and thus Mr Moon shush-ed her a few times.

 

When Sehun said "see you at lunch later", I thought he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter