I Miss You So Bad

Missing You {Sequel to Blues}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong arrived at the airport breathless after running for almost twenty minutes. He rested a bit to take a breath and then he started looking for Chaerin. The only thing he forgot was that he was in an airport crowded of fans and weren’t wearing any kind of disguise.

One fan pointed at him and said loud enough for everyone to hear it, “Isn’t that GD oppa?!”. Upon hearing it, Jiyong quickly turned to the other side from the fans and rushed to a small store that was inside of the airport. There he bought a cap and sunglasses.

While paying for the items the owner squinted her eyes at him and asked “Are you possibly G-Dragon?”.

Jiyong carefully lifted his eyes and smiled, “I hear it a lot but unfortunately I’m just a regular guy”. “Oh, ok.” the owner replied still looking at him carefully.

Jiyong put his cap on and wore his new sunglasses. After that fan yelled Jiyong had to be extra careful and he could hear all the fans talking, “Oh my God, GD oppa is here!”, “Why is he here?”, “Maybe to see one of our unnies?”, “Does he have a special relationship with one of the girls?”

He kept searching for Chaerin but failed in finding her. After some minutes Jiyong sat in one of the many chairs of the airport and fished his cell phone from his front pocket; he then search for Chaerin’s news on her fans’ fanpages. Once he was done with the searching, he found out she had already left.

“I missed her…” he thought frustrated with himself. Jiyong then put his cell phone back into his front pocket and placed his head between his hands, resting them on his knees.

While drenched in his frustration, two girls sat only two chairs apart from him and he started to eavesdrop their conversation. “Yah, did you read this article? It says that Jiyong oppa was seen running through the streets not distant from here….The funny thing is that people were saying that he was here but then he disappeared.” one of the girls said showing the article in her cell phone to the other. Jiyong felt a beat skipping on his heart.

“Why would he run to an airport all of the sudden?” the other replied. He started to pay more attention to their conversation.

“Some people are saying that he’s here because of someone. They’re saying that it can’t be mare coincidence that GD oppa ran here in the same day that the unnies from 2NE1 would be travelling.” the first one said. “Omo omo omo! Is he dating one of our unnies?!” the second replied in a surprised tone. Jiyong froze; all he never wanted came true: people started to make assumptions about his relationship with 2NE1’s members.

“Maybe…I don’t know. I don’t even know if he was indeed here. We need more proofs before saying stuff” the first said reasonably. “Yeah, you’re right. Well, let’s go? Unnies have already embarked.” the second one agreed with the first and then the two of them left. Jiyong could feel every single part of his body tensing up and his heartbeat increasing.

“I need to leave without anyone seen me. But how?” he thought to himself while he could feel the desperation crumble through his body. Jiyong once again fished his cell phone from his front pocket and sent a message to the only person who could save him at the moment.

 

 

**

 

Jiyong felt the vibration on his pocket and he knew that was the sign for him to go outside. He head to the outside and started to look for the car that would take him out of there.

While he was walking he heard someone calling him “Yah, Jiyonggie!” a familiar voice said. He pivoted and saw an arm waving outside a window. Jiyong rushed and opened the door so he could get in.

“Youngbae-ah, thank you for saving me bro…” Jiyong said relieved once he was inside of the car with the windows closed. “No problem.” Youngbae replied and then add “You just have to explain me one thing: what were you thinking when you left your car in the middle of a street and run off to the airport?” while showing the screen of his cell phone to Jiyong.

“Passerby claim to have saw BIGBANG’s leader, Kwon Jiyong commonly known as G-Dragon, running through the streets of Seoul. They also said that he was later seen walking through Seoul’s airport.” the article was shown on the screen of Youngbae’s cell phone.

“” was the only thing that came out from Jiyong’s mouth. “Yeah, a big one. President-nim already called me asking about this because he couldn’t reach you. I covered up for you and said you were with me, a few minutes later I received your message.” Youngbae replied.

“At least she’ll know I came to see her.” Jiyong said lowering his gaze and sighing. “Chaerin and all Korea. Now, I brought you some clothes for you to put on. We’ll take a photo and upload it. This way, we’ll have an alibi for your whereabouts.” Youngbae said and then handed Jiyong a bag with clothes.

“Ok…” Jiyong said still starring the car’s floor. Frustration and anger were taking over his self. “If only I could drive faster…I wouldn’t have missed her…” he thought to himself while taking the clothes that Youngbae brought him out of the bag.

 

 

***

 

 “Chaerin-ah? Chaerin-ah?” she could hear the voice piercing through her mind; her whole self shaking uncontrollably. “…for worse or for better, would you stay with me forever?” her breathe was short and her heart was beating fast. “…for worse or for better, would you stay with me forever?” the scene playing on her mind.

“YAH! LEE CHAERIN!” the voice yelled in her mind. Chaerin slowly opened her eyes. “O…ppa?” was the first thing Chaerin did before opening her eyes, call him. “Why do you take so long to wake up?!” the voice said again. Chaerin’s eyes grew wide once she saw the face really close to hers. “Bom unnie! Don’t stand so close to me!” she said pushing Bom away. “Woah, I know you miss Jiyonggie and wants to dream with him but I really thought you weren’t going to wake up! I’m shaking and calling you but you didn’t make a move!” Bom argued back. “You know I need time to fully wake up!” Chaerin said scratching her eyes.

Bom and Chaerin were resting at their hotel room; they only had a few hours to rest before their photo shoot. Dara and Minzy left earlier because they decided to rest after all was done but Bom and Chaerin were too tired and decided to take a nap before the photo shoot.

“We have to go, Dara and Minzy are already there!” Bom said as she was taking the blanket that was covering Chaerin off her. “Ok, ok!”  Chaerin whined. “We are all with jet leg…” Bom continued. “But not with a broken heart…” Chaerin thought and then released a tired sigh. She got off bed and went straight to shower.

Photoshoots were always the same: they arrived at the studio, greeted everyone, did their makeup, sometimes took photos with staffs members who were their fans and then they would do the actual photoshoot. After the photoshoot, they still needed to record part of their new MV and it would probably take all the rest of the day.

“Unnie, are you with your cell phone? I want to check if my photos from the airport are good!” Minzy said to Chaerin while they were heading to the site of their MV’s recording. “Oh…ani. I must have left it in my hotel room.” Chaerin replied after searching for her cell phone through her pockets.

“Uhn, ok. I’ll ask if one the staffs can lend me a cell phone.” Minzy said leaving to find a cell phone. Chaerin was left alone with her thoughts on the dressing room. 


//FLASHBACK//

“So, will we tell President-nim about this right now or we will hide it?” Chaerin said looking to the tab can on her finger. “I think is best for us to wait a bit. He doesn’t even know we are dating. I mean, he knows but we weren’t the ones who told him, so I think is better to tell him ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter