Time Goes By

Missing You {Sequel to Blues}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[One Year after]

 

It was supposed to be a break, a small time so they could think about their differences and fix their personal problems; it wasn’t to last for so long, it wasn’t supposed to tear them apart. But it did, and the strange part is that it happened naturally, as if they officially broke up.

One year had passed since Chaerin left out their apartment with Jiyong in pieces.

After that, life moved on – their schedules were so crumbled with photoshoots, album recordings, meetings and so much other things that they didn’t have the time to sit and talk about their situation. Chaerin lost her cell phone, Jiyong changed his number due a problem with saeseng fans and neither of their friends bother in telling one another because no one knew exactly what was happening between those two.

Everyone thought they split up and didn’t want to talk about it.

And they never met after that day – Jiyong would always be off the country, Chaerin would be busy dealing with her personal projects – so there was never an awkward moment in which they would look to one another and remember their past together.

Chaerin accepted that they had parted their ways; she’d look Jiyong’s activities and his busy schedule and think, “He is better off right now. I left him, I cannot expect he is still waiting for me…”. The innumerous dating scandals involving his name would also help her in this thought – close friends would also say he had been going out with models in France, actress in Japan and singers in Korea. She never knew whether all the gossip was true, but she didn’t mind it either.

On the first five months she’d cried over their non-official-break-up, regretting leaving him, but now, now there was only this small sting in her heart every time she saw his face. But she knew she needed that time to heal herself.

Now she was a complete person, ready to be in a serious relationship with another one without taking his freedom from him.

But…she still loved him; even though he didn’t – in her mind – she still loved him deeply. And because she loved him, she wanted to see him happy, even though it meant him going out with French models, Japanese actress or Korean singers – she had learned to love him without suffocating him.

 

**

 

Jiyong would always see Chaerin’s phot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter