Chap. 9 (KyuMin) - Part 3

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: In this chapter I will invite some guests.

 

OSAKA, JAPAN:

"Kyu baby, please wait here. I'm going to the toilet for a while. Don't go anywhere, arasso?" Sungmin said to his wife.

 

Right now KyuMin were having their honeymoon at Osaka, Japan. They were at some stores on the street selling various type of souvenirs. They were going to buy some for their parents and friends.

 

While Kyuhyun was waiting for Sungmin in front of a Sushi Restaurant, he saw someone that he recognized. Without him realizing his legs dragged him to follow the person. He already forgot Sungmin's order to not going anywhere. The streets were full of people and soon he realizes that he might be lost. He looks around just to find that he was already lost. He now feels scared. He tried to find the Sushi Restaurant where Sungmin left him. But, he couldn't find it. He started to cried. He sat near an unknown store and hugs his knees, hiding his face and started to cry.

 

'Sungmin Hyung, where are you? I'm scared!’ Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

"Kyuhyunie?" Kyuhyun heard someone call his name. No, it's not Sungmin's voice but he still recognizes it. He looks up to find someone looking at him curiously.

 

Meanwhile...

"Oh, where is he?" Sungmin asked to himself. Sungmin knew he told Kyuhyun to not go anywhere. He started to worry. What if Kyuhyun was kidnapped by some erts? What if something bad happened to him! Damn! His mother-in-law was so gonna get angry this time. Without wasting any time he went to search for Kyuhyun. He asked some citizen and show them Kyuhyun's photo if they have seen him somewhere. But he got nothing as a clue to search for his wife.

 

 

At the same time at some other place:

YunJaeMin's HOUSE:

"Eomma, Appa, I'm back!" a really tall, handsome man shouted when he entered the house.

 

"Come in Kyu!"

 

"Oh, Changmin you're back and who was ... Omo!! Kyuhyunie!?!" Jaejoong shouted.

 

"Jae eomma!!" Kyuhyun shouted back. He immediately ran towards Jaejoong and hugs him tightly.

 

"Omo, Kyu we miss you so much! How have you been?" Jaejoong said.

 

"Boo, what happened? Why are you -?" Yunho was cut off by Kyuhyun’s shout.

 

"Yun appa!!" He ran to Yunho and hugged him too.

 

"Kyunnie! Omo! What are you doing here?" Yunho said. He hugs Kyuhyun back tightly.

 

"Kyunnie miss Yun appa and Jae eomma so much!" Kyuhyun said without letting go of the hug. 'Bear hug'.

 

"We miss you too Kyunnie. Especially, Changmin. He's the one that miss you a lot," Yunho said.

 

"Appa! Hajima! You say it like I'm a desperate guy!" Changmin said to Yunho.

 

"Aigoo Kyunnie what are doing here? In Japan?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"I'm here with my husband," Kyuhyun answered.

 

"Honeymoon eoh?" Yunho said.

 

"Yes, exactly! Hehehe… But seems like I lost him few hours ago," Kyuhyun said sadly.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong stared at each other then look at Changmin, asking for explanation.

 

"He said while he was waiting for Sungmin, he saw me, and then he tried to catch me but end up lost at the street. I saw him sitting beside the street. I did recognize him from the first sight. So, I approached him and brought him back. And here he is standing in front of you guys," Changmin said. YunJae just nodded, understanding what had happened.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter