CHAP. 6 (First Night)

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After KyuMin and HyukHae’s wedding ceremony at the fancy Hotel, they went to their respective hotel rooms that their parents had already booked for them, to get some rest. But the two ukes were too nervous to even have a bit of nap after the few hours they spent entertaining their guests.

 

 

While Sungmin was taking a bath, at their hotel room, Kyuhyun asked Sungmin, for permission to go and meet Donghae for a while. That’s when Sungmin knew his ‘wife’ was a little nervous. So, he gave his consent to Kyuhyun to go and meet with Donghae. After he got the green light from Sungmin, Kyuhyun immediately texted Donghae to meet his at the hotel’s dining area.

 

 

Now, here he was, in front of Donghae, playing with his fingers but not saying words, yet. They have been silent for five minutes now. He bet Hyukjae must be worried for him, since he was taking too long and making his hubby wait. Donghae decided to ask the maknae first.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, what’s wrong?”

 

 

“Ehm… Hyung I… How…?”

 

 

“Huh? Yah Maknae! What are you babbling about?” Donghae said. Just like Kyuhyun, Donghae was also nervous, to be honest. Even if they- that is Hyukjae and him- already sleep in one room, on the same bed, but they didn’t do anything more than kissing. Tonight, they will do ‘it’… and Donghae was worried.

 

 

“Hae Hyung, I am so nervous, right now. You know what will happen after the lights was out, right? I heard from some ukes that it will hurt a little even if we will like… you know what I mean, right?”

 

 

“Yeah, you are right. I too feel nervous. I thought after sleeping together in one room, also on one bed-”

 

 

“You forgot that we just sleep together, not do the ‘deed’,” Kyuhyun cut Donghae’s words off. He knew what his Hyung was going to tell him, anyways.

 

 

“Yeah, you are right,” Donghae admitted Kyuhyun’s words. He bowed his head, only staring at his smartphone. Then suddenly, he was shocked when his smartphone started to vibrate, and the phone’s light was lit, signaling that he receiving a call from his ‘husband’, Hyukjae.

 

 

“Hello…?”

 

 

“Hae?! Oh my goodness, darling where are you? Why are you taking too long? Gosh-”

 

 

“Hyuk…” Donghae called softly.

 

 

“- Sungmin your ‘wife’ is trying to kidnap my ‘wife’!!” Hyukjae kept blabbering.

 

 

“Hyuk…!” Donghae called him once again, a little louder.

 

 

“Hae darling, where is that maknae? I am gonna-” Still blabbering -_-||

 

 

“Mr. LEE HYUKJAE!!” Donghae shouted.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I am coming back to the room now! So stop blabbering for nothing, can you silly monkey?” With that Donghae cut off the call.

 

 

HYUKJAE POV:

 

“I am coming back to the room now! So stop blabbering for nothing, can you silly monkey?”

 

 

Tutt… tutt… tutt…

 

 

Donghae had cut off his call??

 

 

Did my ‘wife’ just call ME silly monkey?

 

 

………

 

(END of HYUKJAE’s POV)

 

 

 

“Hyuk? What’s wrong? What did Donghae said?” Sungmin, who had been there from the moment Hyukjae called Donghae, shook Hyukjae’s body. After Sungmin came out from the bathroom, he

Please log in to read the full chapter