CHAP. 2 (KyuMin)

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

HI, I'M BACK!! HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS NEW CHAPTER.

 

 

Kyuhyun was surprised when he saw Hyukjae and his boyfriend at the cafeteria. He felt really embarrassed to meet Sungmin after this morning; he didn't say a single world to him. He doesn't know how to apology to his bunny boyfriend. Kyuhyun became more panicked when that monkey took his Fishy Hyung from him as an excuse to buy something to eat. The truth is they want to leave him alone with Sungmin, to give some space to them so they can talk privately. Just both of them… Sungmin and Kyuhyun

 

The couple remains silent for nearly 15 minutes. They don't know how to interact. Who should break the silence first? While HyukHae couple just stare at them from the other table with bored expressions.

 

"When are they going to talk? It's almost time to go for next class!" Hyukjae growled.

 

"Yeah, it's almost 15 minutes-"

 

"18 minutes actually darling," Hyukjae interrupted his boyfriend.

 

"Yeah, 18 minutes and they are still not talking! It’s so irritating!!" with that said, Donghae growls even louder than Hyukjae just now, just to give a silent message to the couple so they would start talk to each other and resolve this situation quickly.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin notice what Donghae was trying to say. Finally, Kyuhyun give up and breaks the silence.

 

"Min Hyung?"

 

"Yes, Kyunnie?"

 

"I....I'm....s-sorry.", Kyuhyun said in a low voice while stuttering a little. Unfortunately, Sungmin can't hear anything except a whisper from his boyfriend, in his sweet voice.

 

"What? I'm sorry Kyu. Can you repeat? I couldn’t understand you, now." Sungmin asked his boyfriend politely to repeat what he just said.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed heavily but decided to do as told.

 

"I said, I'm sorry" Kyuhyun said, still in a low voice. But this time, Sungmin heard it loud and clear. Sungmin can't hold his smile and he went to sit next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just bowed his head a little, trying to hide his burning face. Suddenly, Kyuhyun felt a warm body. Sungmin is hugging him. Kyuhyun really love how Sungmin treats him every day. Every treat is really special. Just for him. That's why he is so in love with Sungmin. Soon, Kyuhyun feels a kiss on his forehead. Kyuhyun break their hugging and look up at Sungmin cute face. Sungmin really look handsome and cute with that blond hair and a smile on his face. His boyfriend looks perfect. Sungmin is perfect. He smiles back to his boyfriend. "So, am I forgiven?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly. Sungmin just nodded as a reply and kiss both of Kyuhyun's- now blushing- cheeks.

 

"I love you so much Kyuhyun." Sungmin said.

 

"I know! And I love you too Min Hyung. Forever." Kyuhyun replied and kissed Sungmin lips lightly. Sungmin just giggled at his boyfriend. Kyuhyun is so damn cute.

 

 

MEANWHILE....

 

 

"Honey, I guess they are done."

 

"Yeah. So should we leave or go to them now?" Hyukjae questioned to Donghae.

 

"Should we give it later or now?" Donghae questioned him back.

 

"Fine, let just give them now." Hyukjae give up playing dumb with his boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae went to the table, where KyuMin couple was sitting and sat opposite to that couple. The couple suddenly breaks their hug and give full attention to the HyukHae couple.

 

"Done?" Hyukjae asked the couple. Donghae just giggled while the co

Please log in to read the full chapter