CHAP. 4 (Wedding?!)

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

MAIN CHARACTERS' PARENTS (gender switch for their parents)

SUNGMIN = YEWOOK

HYUKJAE = YOOSU

KYUHYUN = HANCHUL

DONGHAE = KANGTEUK

 

Scenario: Kyumin & Hyukhae’s Share Apartment, At Living Room:

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun," Heechul, Kyuhyun's mum, called her son with his full name made Kyuhyun tensed up a little. Whenever his mum called him by his full name, that's mean he was in trouble. Well, he is in a trouble state right now. He felt really scared because he already waked up the 'Queen Devil'.

 

The others just stayed silent, no one dare to stick their legs in the conversation between the 'Queen Devil' and 'Prince Devil'. If they did, they know they are just digging their own grave.

 

"Y-yes, E-Eomma?", Kyuhyun stuttered, his head bowed. Not daring to face his mum.

 

"What happened to your neck my dear Cho Kyuhyun? Did someone 'attack' you?" Heechul asked. The others can see Heechul was smirking while asking her son. A scary smirk.

 

Hyukjae, who was sitting next to Sungmin, saw that his cousin was sweating. Sure Sungmin already did something to Kyuhyun last night, right??

 

'Oh, Sungmin Hyung, you dug your own grave. Poor you!' Hyukjae thought to himself.

 

"E-Eomma-" Kyuhyun was cut offed by his mum.

 

"Okay, that's it! Yah, Lee Sungmin!!" Heechul called out.

 

"N-ne, Ahjum-" Sungmin started in a shaky tone.

 

"Eomma" again, Heechul cut Sungmin’s words off.

 

"N-ne?" Sungmin was shocked. He thought that he has a hearing problem. Kyuhyun, Hyukj

Please log in to read the full chapter