Final Chapter

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING : MPREG

 

Nine Months Later

 

"Minnie Hyung, wake up!"

 

"Waeyo Kyunnie? What's time now?"

 

"3:30 a.m. Hyung, I want to eat tteobokki!"

 

"At this late? I'm sleepy Kyunnie. Tomorrow I will buy it for you. Go back to sleep arasso?"

 

"Don't wanna!! I want to eat it right now!" Kyuhyun shouted making Sungmin to immediately jolt up from his sleep.

 

"Please Kyu, I'm really sleepy right now," Sungmin pleaded with eyes puffy and half closed.

 

"You don't love me anymore!! You don't love our baby! Sungmin Hyung nappeun!" Kyuhyun cried.

 

'Gosh! Huh~' Sungmin sighed dejectedly.

 

If Kyuhyun cries like this Sungmin can't do anything against his wish. All he needs to do is to find what he desires. Sungmin wake up from his sleep, he wear the sweater and grab the car key. Then he went out to find tteokbokki for his lovely wife. Kyuhyun and Donghae were now seven months pregnant. Hyukjae and Sungmin were having a hard time to control their wives. Males pregnant are really scary. Both Donghae and Kyuhyun were kinda brutal. They always order their husbands to do something irrelevant. Just said it like a punishment for them.

 

Sometimes their hormones were so... weird? They were addicted to their husbands touch. Sometimes what the ukes want they have to grant their wish or the ukes will pouts. Now-a-days their pouts made them even more adorable than before. The semes also can't deny that sometimes when the ukes pout they somehow become a little .

 

Sungmin felt his pocket vibrate. He already knew who was calling him. Without wasting any time, he answered the call.

 

"Yes, Hyukjae?"

 

"Hyung, where can I find mushroom ice cream?"

 

"I have no idea. I'm tired. Hyuk-ah which stores opened 24 hours that sells tteokbokki?"

 

"I'm tired too you know! I have no idea too, which stores that opened 24 HOURS!!"

 

"Should we ask for help? I guess the father-in-law can help us."

 

"Let's try that!" With that both semes end their call.

<------------->

HyukHae side:

 

"Hyukkie oppa!" Donghae screamed while tightly squeezing Hyukjae hands, to show the pain he felt.

Please log in to read the full chapter