Chap. 8 Honeymoon (HyukHae) - Part 2

Baby, Please Don't Pout
Please log in to read the full chapter

MACAU, CHINA

 

"Waaahh~~~ Hyukkie it is so beautiful! I love it!" Donghae exclaimed in enthusiasm. Hyukjae couldn't help but laugh at Donghae’s cuteness.

 

"Hae, calm down," Hyukjae said. "We shall take a look at all those places that you want to go. But for now, let have some rest first. We just arrived here. Besides, don't you feel tired after the flight?"

 

"A while ago answer was ‘yes’. But now, I feel very excited so I don’t feel tired at all!!" Donghae exclaimed cheekily.

 

"Oh, come here Hae Honey" Hyukjae pulled Donghae into his embrace, while back hugging him he guided Donghae to their bed and jump on to the bed together. Hyukjae tightens his hold and hid his face in Donghae's neck, inhaling his scent that makes him feels warm.

 

"Umm...Hyukkie?"

 

"Mmm?"

 

"Nothing."

.----------------.

 

"LEE DONGHAE!" Hyukjae hissed.

 

"What?" Donghae asked him.

 

"Who was that guy?" Hyukjae asked while squinting his eyes.

 

"Huh~" Donghae sighed. "I told you already, he was my sunbae when I was in high school, Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae!"

 

"Uh huh?"

 

"Yeah, he was!" Donghae said, trying to make it clear for Hyukjae suspicion. When Hyukjae didn't say anything, he started to cross his arms on his chest and pouted his lips, completely annoyed with his husband jealous behavior. "Fine if you don't believe me! You can ask Kyuhyun if you want. Kyu has met him before too."

 

FLASHBACK 2 HOURS AGO

 

"Hyukkie, I love Portuguese egg tart very much!! It's so delicious and yummy!"

 

"Really? You know it consists of a flaky pastry sh

Please log in to read the full chapter