New Year's Kiss

Stories about Satzu

It’ll be nearing mine and Tzuyu’s second anniversary this coming January, yet she hasn’t mentioned anything about wanting to reveal our relationship. Sana was lost in thought, not realising the direction that she was heading in. “Should we ju-” her thoughts were interrupted as she bumped into someone, causing her to nearly fall flat on her . Thankfully the figure was able to catch her in time, turning her head to face the person that saved her ready to apologise.

Her eyes widened as she noticed that her saviour was the very person that she was currently thinking about. Before a blush could make it’s way onto her cheeks, Sana quickly stood up and stepped away from the taller girl, hoping that the people around them were currently too preoccupied with waiting for the New year to notice anything.

“Tzuyu-ah, sorry. I didn’t realise that you were stood here,” the older girl smiled softly as she looked up at the younger girl. She’s always saving me, she thought to herself as she continued to gaze at the taller girl. The thoughts of people finding out about their relationship appeared in her mind once again, Sana cleared hoping to ease away some of the awkwardness she was feeling. “By the way, why were you stood here?” she questioned, titling her head slightly in confusion. Tzuyu felt her heart racing at the sight, why is she so adorable, the younger girl continued to gaze at the older girl before responding to the question.

“Well, I was actually going over to where Chaeyoung was, but you were heading in my direction so I stopped.” The younger girl replied as a soft smile played on her lips. Sana’s breath hitched, noticing the way that the taller girl was looking at her. Before a blush could appear on her cheeks, she looked away from Tzuyu hoping to distract her mind.

It was silent between them for a few moments until the younger girl broke it with her soft voice, “Unnie, I have a wish and I was hoping if you could make it come true?” Sana could see the hopeful look in Tzuyu’s eyes; she already had a feeling what the younger girl would ask. “What is it?” Tzuyu took a deep breath as she prepared herself to ask her, “Can we finally tell everyone that were together?” she watched Sana’s face, checking for any reaction from her.

Sana sighed softly before looking up and locking eyes with the taller girl, “Tzuyu-ah.” Tzuyu furrowed her brows, the frustration building up as she responded, "It's going to be our second anniversary this coming January and we're still hiding. Can't we just tell people?" The older girl’s gaze softened, she still held some uncertainty with the thought of revealing their relationship and that was enough for her to reject the younger girl’s wish.

“We can’t,” Tzuyu sighed in frustration before speaking, “You know what unnie? I don’t care anymore. I don’t care if people judge us and I don’t care if our relationship is revealed. I’m not worried anymore about what people think, I just want to show my love for you in public.” The younger girl’s voice grew louder as she continued, thankful that there wasn't many people nearby and that the music playing had suddenly increased in volume, allowing for their conversation to be drowned out slightly, allowing just a little bit of privacy.

The older girl’s gaze softened as she listened to the younger girl’s rant. She wasn’t sure why she was so worried about people knowing they were together; maybe it was because the both of them were girls or simply because their age difference 3 years apart and Tzuyu was still a minor. They had hidden their relationship for so long, maybe it's time for them to reveal it and just revel in the fact they can finally be vocal about their love and display their affection for one another publically. 

“Tzu-” her words were cut of by the younger girls voice, “There’s one minute until it turns midnight. I’m going to kiss you unnie; your response is your answer to my wish. I’ll support whatever decision you make.” After hearing those words, Sana decided that she’d grant Tzuyu’s wish, knowing that the taller girl will be by her side no matter what gave her the reassurance that everything will be ok as long as they were together. A smile was threatening to make its way onto her face but the older girl bit the inside of her cheeks, hoping that it didn’t appear.

Tzuyu raised her hands, cupping the older girl’s face as she looked at her lovingly, the smile on her face becoming wider as she glanced at the older girl's lips. "I'm really going to do it unnie," as soon as she began hearing the countdown to midnight, the taller girl slowly began to lean in, a soft blush slowly appearing on her cheeks. The taller girl felt her heart racing, she wasn't sure what caused her to tell the older girl her true feelings, but lately these feelings had gotten stronger as she continuously witnessed her friends acting lovingly with their significant others.

She stopped leaning in, their faces just centimetres apart. "I love you unnie," Tzuyu's voice was soft as she looked Sana in the eyes, a small smile appearing on her face. The moment she heard everyone shouting 'Happy New Year' she closed her eyes as she pressed their lips together, her brows furrowed slightly, worried that Sana would pull away and get angry.

However the moment those thoughts came to mind, they immediately disappeared as she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist slowly. Sana thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if everyone knew they were together, as long as the taller girl was by her side she felt that she could handle anything that happens. Also She would never admit it but Sana was kind of getting tired of people constantly flirting with her Tzuyu thinking that she was single.

Sana responded to the kiss with passion as she smiled into the kiss. Their kiss lasted for a few moments before one of them had to pull away. She pressed their foreheads together, a smile appearing on her lips, as she looked the younger girl in the eyes. "I love you too." The two stayed wrapped in each other’s arms, getting lost as they continued to gaze at each other but soon enough the moment was ruined by a loud voice coming from a short haired girl, "Ha! I won." The two girls sighed before the taller girl turned her head to face the shorthaired girl with a look of confusion appearing on her face. "What did you win?" 

The older girl smirked as she faced the brown haired girl stood beside her, "Me and Momo bet how long it would take you guys to finally reveal that you two were together. I won and now she owes me two weeks worth of jokbal and a pretty expensive Lego set I've had my eye on for a while." Momo could only sigh before whining as she turned to face Jeongyeon, "I'm going to become broke because of you." 

Sana tilted her head in confusion, "Wait, how did you guys know we were hiding our relationship?” The two girls turned their heads to face Sana, "Remember that one night like three months ago where you drank a little too much and then couldn't remember anything the next day?" Jeongyeon asked as the Sana nodded slowly in response, somehow not liking what she's about to hear, 

"Well you sort of announced that you and Tzuyu were dating and then rambled on for about an hour or two about everything you love about her," Momo continued, a smile forming on her face as she noticed the blond girls eyes widening as a dark blush appeared on her cheeks. "D-did I actually do that?" her voice low as she asked the two same aged friends in front of her, the blush on her face only darkening as she noticed the two nodding their heads in response. 

Tzuyu could only smile at Sana as she watched the older girl hide her face in embarrassment; all the worry she held had disappeared knowing that she had the support of her unnies. Her smile could only grow wider as she felt the urge to tease the older girl, "So, unnie?" Sana slowly lifted her head away from where it was positioned on Tzuyu's shoulder. 

"Could you tell me all the things that you love about me?" a smile playing on her lips, as she noticed Sana blushing hard at the question, she could hear her two unnies laughing in the background. After a while the younger of the two stopped laughing for a moment as she said, "We could tell you if you want, since she probably doesn't remember."

The taller girl nodded in response as a smile appeared on her face. The two older girls quickly glanced at each other, a smirk playing on their lips as they nodded to one another. The shorthaired girl turned her head to face the two in front of her, a smirk still present. "Well firstly, Sana mentioned that she loves the wa-" her speech was cut off as Sana moved quickly, covering Jeongyeon's mouth to prevent her from speaking.

"Sorry Tzuyu, but I'll talk to you later after I deal with these two," she grabbed the ears of both girls as she glared at the both of them, dragging them away. Tzuyu could only laugh softly as she heard the cries of the two girls asking for help. She watched the three walking away until they were out of sight before turning around and looking for the rest of her unnies and Chaeyoung so that she could tell them the news.