Vow

Stories about Satzu

A/N: I've only been to a few weddings so I'm not sure how a wedding ceremony actually works so most of this is just what I found when I searched it up. I also wrote this listening to Love by Lush the instrumental version on repeat which is from the Mirror of the Witch OST, this isn't really a recommendation to listen to it as you read since you could read this without listening to music. But anyways I hope you guys enjoy, this is the first time I've written a wedding au :)


Sana inhaled and exhaled deeply, hoping that the nerves that had taken over her body, however the nerves only worsened as she observed herself in the standing mirror which was situated towards the back of the room. She placed her hands on her stomach as she checked herself once again in the mirror.

The Japanese girl opted for a simple white dress, thinking that a bigger dress would just be more of a hassle to put on. She was finally getting married, the blonde girl had been slightly jealous when the rest of her members married, longing for their tall maknae to propose and finally claim her as her wife.

A blush crept its way up her cheeks at the thought of finally being Tzuyu’s wife in just a few hours, her thoughts went back to the day that the younger girl had proposed to her, forming into a wide smile.

 

“Jeongyeon-ah, do you know where Tzuyu is? I haven’t seen her all day,” the blonde haired girl asked as she entered the older girl’s room. The shorthaired girl looked up from the Lego kit she was currently doing, a smile on her face as she nodded in response. “Can you tell me? I miss her,” the younger girl pouted slightly as she made her way to the large bed.

“Yes but you have to dress up really nicely and agree to having a blindfold wrapped around your eyes,” Jeongyeon answered back as she grabbed the blindfold which was placed on the bedside table. Sana could only respond with a sceptical look, “Trust me, you’ll like what you see when you take it off.” Jeongyeon spoke as she noticed the look on Sana’s face.

“You’re not going to set me up for something bad, are you?” she questioned as she hesitantly grabbed the blindfold from the older girls hands, Jeongyeon scoffed in response as, “Who do you think I am?” Sana raised an eyebrow in response, “Okay, but trust me.”

She sighed softly, “Fine, I’ll go get dressed. You promise me you’re taking me to Tzuyu?” the younger girl asked once again, after receiving a nod in response she made her way to her room and started getting ready like she was told to.

As soon as she was done she made her way towards the entrance of their dorm where Jeongyeon was waiting for her, Sana handed her the blindfold and waited as Jeongyeon wrapped the blindfold around her head, “Can you see anything?” the shorthaired girl asked.

“Nope, everything’s black.” The blonde girl replied, “Okay, let’s go.” Jeongyeon linked their arms as they exited their dorm, giving the younger girl support so that she didn’t fall or trip. She helped Sana enter the car, once they were sat down properly she helped the blonde girl with her seatbelt before doing her own and turning to face the front, “Manager oppa, its time.”

“Time for what? What’s happening? I thought you were bringing to Tzuyu?” Sana questioned as she tried to locate the older girl so she could hit her. I just want to see my girlfriend, she thought to herself. “Just be patient, you’ll see her soon enough.”

Sana leaned her head on the car window, hoping that the ride would end soon. After a few more minutes had passed, the car stopped, “We’re here, thanks oppa. We’ll take it from here, we’ll let you know when it’s done.” Jeongyeon smiled as she received a thumbs up in response, she quickly undid her seatbelt before turning to help the younger girl.

As soon as the two exited the car, the shorthaired girl immediately linked arms with her same aged friend as she made her way into the building in front of them. The younger girl allowed her self to be moved around, deciding to give up with the questions when she was receiving no responses.

However the trip was short and the two girls were now standing in front of a familiar practice room, Jeongyeon opened the door and dragged the younger girl to the centre of the room. “Okay, Sana I want you to stand here. Only take the blindfold off when you’re told to, okay?”

“Okay, bu-” the blonde girl was cut off, “Okay, I’m going now. I’ll be outside.” She turned to face the tall figure that was stood in the room with them, “Good luck,” she mouthed as she gave the girl a thumbs up before leaving the room.

The blonde haired girl was about to say something but held it in when she heard the door close, it was silent, the only thing she could hear was her heartbeat racing fast. “What’s g-going on? I-Is there a-anyone there?” she stuttered as nerves began to take over her, all she wanted was to see her girlfriend yet here she is standing blindfolded in a place she had no knowledge of.

A few moments passed and her nerves were only getting worse, however those emotions disappeared and were replaced with feelings of comfort and safety as a very familiar voice broke the silence, “You can take off the blindfold now, unnie.”

Her hands moved towards the back of her head, unfolding the knot of the blindfold, it took a few seconds for her sight to come back to normal. Being blindfolded for a while didn’t do any good, however once she was able to see properly, a gasp escaped her lips as her eyes landed on her girlfriend.

She was knelt down in front of her, hands behind her back and blush evident on her cheeks. The young girl took a deep breath before beginning her speech.

“Unnie, this practice room is very special to us don’t you think?” the younger girl asked, the older girl nodded in response as she gave a small smile. She looked around the practice room, only now noticing the countless images that had been stuck on the mirror in front. Tears began to form in her eyes as memories invaded her every time she glanced in the mirror.

“This room is special to me because this room is the very room where I first realised that my feelings for you were more than that of people who were just friends. It was the room where I confessed my feelings towards you. It’s the room where we had our first kiss during a late night practice, but it’s also the same room where I thought, ‘I want to marry this unnie of mine and spend the rest of my life with her’. I realised that there was no one else that I wanted to grow old with. So what I’m asking you is will you marry me? Would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me unnie?” the taller girl had now removed her right hand from where it was positioned behind her back to display a simple ring with a diamond on top, a hopeful look on her face as she waited patiently for a response.

The tears that had slowly been forming in her eyes had now slowly trailed down her face a large smile on her face as she responded, “Yes! Of course I will, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting.” The younger girl’s mouth formed into a grin so big that she thought her face would break, she stood up slowly before placing the ring on the older girls left hand.

She looked the older girl in the eyes before cupping her face gently and kissing her, after a few moments she pulled away before wrapping her arms around the shorter girls waist, “Thank you,” she whispered softly into her ear before a sigh of content escaped her lips. “For what?” the older girl replied as her arms s around the taller girls neck, “For everything,” she answered as her hold tightened.

The both of them stayed in the same position for a minute or two, neither of them wanting to let go however the taller of the two pulled away before turning her head to face the door and raising her voice, “She said yes.”

As soon as she said those words, the rest of her members entered the practice room all of them screaming “Congratulations!” as they gathered to tackle the newly engaged couple in a group hug. “You guys were all in on this?” the blonde girl asked as she looked at each of her members in surprise, the shorthaired girl nodded as formed into a smile.

“Manager oppa knew as well, he’s the one who brought us here.” Her eyes widened in surprise at the new information. “Really?”

“By the way, was the blindfold really necessary? For a moment I thought I was being kidnapped,” the younger girl laughed softly as she wrapped her arms around the older girl. “I wanted it to be a surprise that’s why.” The older girl pouted as she wrapped her arms around the taller girls neck, “Next time I surprise you, I promise I won’t blindfold you, okay?”

She continued to pout, however it didn’t’ last long. She could never really stay mad at the younger girl as her pout broke into a broad smile as she glanced at the engagement ring on her finger. A cough interrupted their moment, “Don’t forget we’re here as well.” Their leader spoke as she made her way towards the newly engaged couple.

“Congratulations, I feel like a proud mother watching her child grow up,” she wiped the fake tears that were threatening to fall. “Unnie, you’re overreacting.” Jeongyeon interrupted as she wrapped her arms around the older girls waist. “You ruined my moment Jeongyeon,” a pout appearing on her face.

“I know I’m killing the mood by guys we need to clean this up before we get scolded. And then once that’s done we can go and celebrate before anyone else becomes lovely dovey,” Jihyo spoke as she made her way towards the practice room mirror and cleaning up the pictures that were scattered around.

The rest of the members excluding the newly engaged couple groaned as they followed their leaders instructions, the younger girl turned to face the older girl and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before letting go and helping the rest of them. The blonde girl smiled as she watched the taller girl walk away before following her.

 

“Are you ready?” A soft voice interrupted her thoughts; she turned to face the source, only to be faced with her bridesmaids. “I’m ready,” the older girl took a deep breath before facing the mirror once again to check her dress for the last time, “I’m just nervous.”

“There’s nothing to be nervous about,” The younger girl answered, her voice laced with reassurance as she linked her arms with the blonde girls left, “The moment you see her, you’ll be to mesmerised to even think about being nervous,” another voice spoke as she linked her arms with older girls other arm.

“Thank you,” she spoke softly before giving the two girls beside her a small smile. Her eyes wandered to clock which was displayed above the standing mirror, it’s time, she thought to herself as the butterflies gathered in her stomach.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts; the younger girl unlinked their arms as she made her way to the door to allow the person to come in, the blonde girl gave a nervous smile before turning to face the figure which had just entered. “It’s time,” her father gave her a reassuring smile.

She made her way to her father, a nervous smile playing on her lips as she linked their arms. The two of them along with Momo and Mina, slowly made their ways to the church doors. Once they arrived, they stopped before they could enter, allowing for the blonde girl and her father to have a moment.

“Was it this nerve wracking when you married mum?” she asked before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down, the man chuckled softly before placing his left hand over her hand and giving a gentle squeeze of reassurance, “Yes, it was. But at the same time I was excited and happy, just the thought of marrying your mother made me happy. The moment you see her, all that nervousness will wash away and all that will be left will be joy, I promise you”

He smiled reassuringly; the young girl returned the smile before saying “Thank you dad, for everything.” After a moment or two her gaze wandered towards the closed doors in front of her, she took one last deep breath before the doors opened to reveal a room full of friends and family.

However the moment her eyes landed on the younger girl, her heart stopped and just like her father said, all her nerves had disappeared and in that moment it was only the two of them as they looked each other in the eyes. She felt the butterflies churning in her stomach however not because of nerves but because of joy and happiness. She could only gaze at the girl as she took note of the simple white dress that complimented her figure.

She was glad that younger girl decided to wear a dress; she wouldn’t have minded if the taller girl had worn a suit. She had already seen what Tzuyu looked like in a suit and thought that it would be too much for her to handle but seeing her in a wedding dress was even more perfect in her eyes.

After their little moment Sana finally made her way down the aisle slowly, tightening her hold on her father as she worried that she would trip and fall to the ground. Her eyes scanned the room, trying to take note of all the people that had attended, breaking into a smile when she noticed her mother along with the rest of her family members and members.

She was so distracted by the other people that she hadn’t realised that she was finally standing in front of the few steps that led to the taller girl until a voice interrupted her thoughts. “It’s time for me to let go,” her father spoke as he gave her soft smile and a reassuring hug before kissing the blonde girl on the forehead and making his way to where her mother was stood.

Taking a deep breath, she walked up the few steps that lead to the younger girl however just as she was about to stand on the final step the blonde girl tripped causing her to stumble forward. Oh no, this is so embarrassing. I actually tripped during my wedding, this is what I was trying to avoid.

The blonde girl was internally screaming as she closed her eyes waiting for her face to meet the cold hard floor, however she felt a pair of arms encircle her waist, saving her from the impending embarrassment. She opened her eyes slowly, only to be met with a large grin. “You’re even clumsy on our wedding day.”

The younger girl teased as she helped the blonde girl stand up and helped her towards the space in front of the Priest. Sana blushed furiously as she inwardly screamed once again, she had hoped that nothing embarrassing would happen but of course nothing went her way.

Once the two girls were ready the Priest began to recite the wedding script, “We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts and to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite this couple in marriage.”

The older girl took a deep breath upon hearing those words, after being together for so long she was finally marrying the love of her life. She grinned as she gazed into the younger girls eyes, flashbacks of their time together appeared in her head as she thought.

Performances, dates, the day Tzuyu confessed, all the fights that they ever had. All of these moments flooded her brain and she thought she would cry in happiness right there and then, but the tears didn’t fall as she saw the bright smile that appeared on Tzuyu’s face.

Time passed by and before she knew it, it was time for the two of them to repeat the vows. Sana watched from the corner of her eye as the Priest turned to face the taller girl, “Tzuyu, do you take Sana to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?”

Upon hearing those words the Tzuyu grabbed the older girls hands and gave them a gentle squeeze, the younger girls gaze was intense as she replied with a smile on her face and love in the way she spoke those two words, “I do.”

The Priest then turned to face the older girl, repeating the same words but this time being directed to her. “Sana, do you take Tzuyu to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?”

She took a deep breath before giving the younger girls hands a gentle squeeze, “I do.” She spoke with happiness laced in her voice as she gave the Tzuyu a look that was filled with love. In just a few moments the girl would finally be able to officially call her, her wife.

“May we have the rings, please?” The Priest asked as a short girl standing behind Tzuyu made her way forward with a smile, handing the rings to each of us before whispering a “Congratulations,” before making her way back to where she was stood.

The taller girl grinned once more before gently holding the older girls left hand and give a gentle squeeze before placing the ring on her ring finger, her heart jumped as she looked at her hand. She responded with a broad smile before grabbing Tzuyu’s left hand and placing the ring on her ring finger.

“I now pronounce you, spouses for life,” the moment the Priest spoke those words the taller girl stepped foreword and rested her forehead against the older girls forehead, “I love you,” she spoke softly before cupping the older girls cheeks gently and pressing their lips together.

Sana smiled into the kiss as her hands made their way towards Tzuyu’s waist, her arms circling around before hugging her tightly as she responded to the kiss.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds before the older girl pulled away, her forehead resting on the younger girls as she replied, “I love you too, my wife.” Tzuyu chuckled in response before turning to face her family and friends. The room was filled with loud claps as the both of them turned around and slowly descended down the steps. They both waved before slowly making their way down the aisle, the two of them ready to finally spend their lives together as a married couple.