Jealousy

Stories about Satzu

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy.


The two girls had left their dorm for the time being to take a moment away from their hectic schedules. Initially Tzuyu was supposed to be going with Jeongyeon but a turn of events had caused Sana to accompany her instead.

Right now she leaning against the bridge, her gaze on the lake in front of her, Tzuyu wasn’t sure what Sana had said to Jeongyeon for her change her mind but it must’ve been something big enough for her to propose that the Japanese girl accompany her instead.

Tzuyu wasn’t complaining, in fact she had been incredibly happy that was able to spend some time alone with her favourite unnie.

The younger girl decided to take a quick glance towards the older girl who seemed to be distracted as her gaze was focused on the lake. She turned to face the lake once again, a sigh escaping her lips, unnie’s barely spoken a word to me ever since we left our dorm.

“This is so awkward, if Jeongyeon unnie was here instead maybe it would’ve been less awkward,” she muttered to herself quietly hoping that her unnie next to her wouldn’t hear her.

Suddenly the silence was interrupted by a loud sigh coming from the older girl beside her. Sana had grabbed her bag with more force than necessary as she placed the strap of her bag on her shoulder and began to walk away without saying a single word.

“Unnie? Where are you going?” Tzuyu asked as she watched Sana walking away. The older girl briefly stopped and turned around, “I’m going back to our dorm.” She spoke, a hint of anger evident in the way she had said her words. She turned around and began walking once again, this time with a much faster pace.

“Why are you going back? We’ve only been gone for about 20 minutes,” Tzuyu reasoned as she had managed to catch up with the older girl due to her long legs. Tzuyu glanced towards Sana, noticing that she was pouting with her arms crossed in anger.

“Are you ok? Did something happen?” The younger girl asked as she gently grabbed Sana’s forearm, stopping her from walking and turning her around to face her gently. “Truthfully, you’d rather have Jeongyeon here with you instead of me?” the older girl questioned as she had no intention of unfolding her arms.

“Yes, bu-“ she was cut off by the older girl, “I knew it,” the shorter girl scoffed as she looked at the taller girl, “I’m going,” she stated and the older turned ready to walk away. “But only because it’s so awkward between us,” Tzuyu’s voice trailed off as she watched Sana walk away.

Why is she getting so angry? She’s acting like a jealous girlfriend, Tzuyu thought to herself, as she laughed it off before considering the idea that maybe the older girl was jealous. Before Tzuyu realised what she was doing, she had followed after her as she asked, “Wait a minute. You’re jealous aren’t you?”

Tzuyu only wanted to tease the older girl but underneath all of it she had a slight twinge of hope inside of her that just maybe, Sana was jealous, at least then she would know if she held any sort of feelings for her

Sana had stopped walking as she felt the anger that had slowly been building up inside of her fade away, being replaced with a growing embarrassment that had become evident on her cheeks as they slowly began to darken into a soft shade of pink.

She scoffed as she turned around to face the younger girl before she responded with a voice that was a little louder than necessary, “No! W-hy would I be jealous?” It’s not like we’re together or anything.” The blush on Sana’s cheeks only darkened at the thought of the two of them being an item, she looked away hoping to avoid the taller girls gaze.

Tzuyu looked down, her gaze landing on her feet, her lips forming into a sad smile, “I guess you’re right, it would be foolish of me to think you had feelings for me.” She could only muster up a small laugh before saying, “Well we should get going, our members might start worrying if we’re late.”

She looked up, giving Sana a quick smile before turning and slowly walking in the direction of their dorm. The older girl sighed in frustration as she watched the retreating figure. “You’re such an idiot, why did you have to say that. She’s obviously going to take it the wrong way,” she muttered to herself as she rubbed her temple in frustration.

The older girl took a deep breath, “I guess it’s all or nothing,” Sana thought to herself, she took another deep breath before walking after Tzuyu. Once the younger girl was in reach she grabbed her wrist, with enough strength that she wouldn’t hurt her. Tzuyu immediately stopped her movements, eyes widening slightly before turning around with a small smile on her face.

She could feel her heart racing as she took notice of the way the older girl was looking at her; her eyes full of emotion that she hoped was full of love. “Yes, unnie? Is there something wrong?” she spoke with a hint of worry, turning around so that she could face the older girl properly.

“Yes,” Sana replied after a few seconds, her gaze travelling down towards the ground, hoping to avoid eye contact with the Tzuyu’s eyes. “I can’t believe I’m doing this now; I planned to confess in a more romantic way,” she muttered to herself hoping that the younger girl didn’t hear her.

Tzuyu could only form look of confusion, as she tilted her head to the side as she asked, “Yes what?” She was confused to what Sana was referring to, thinking to herself all the things that she would be saying yes to but not being able to come up with an answer.

“It’s now or never,” Sana muttered to herself as she counted down in her head, taking a deep breath before continuing, “Yes, I was jealous,” she continued to avoid contact, thinking that her voice would fail her if she looked at the younger girl in front of her. Upon hearing those words, Tzuyu’s mouth formed into a small smile as she looked down at the older girl.

“After watching the parody that you did with Jeongyeon, I couldn’t help but be really jealous. Especially during the kiss scene even though it technically wasn’t a kiss. But still I felt jealous, urgh I’m getting angry just thinking about it.” There was silence until Sana’s eyes widened upon realising what she had said, she immediately covered her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment, as a blush made it’s way onto her cheeks.

“Is that why you asked Jeongyeon unnie if you could come with me instead of her?” Sana could only respond with a nod, making no move to uncover her face.

“Did you perhaps threaten Jeongyeon unnie so you could come with me?” Tzuyu asked carefully. Sana sighed deeply before she slowly moved her hands away from her face, giving a small nod, as she closed her eyes expecting the younger girl to get angry with her.

Tzuyu could only sigh, it must be bad, if Jeongyeon unnie was practically pushing out the door, saying that we didn’t need to return quickly and to take our time. She wondered to herself before saying, “What did you exactly say to Jeongyeon unnie?”

Sana sighed once again before responding with a voice that was loud enough for Tzuyu to hear her, “I may have threated to destroy her Lego and tell Nayeon unnie that Jeongyeon likes her.” She kept her eyes closed as she waited for the loud voice of the maknae.

“Unnie!” the taller girl exclaimed as she shook her head in disbelief at what the shorter girl had said, “You know there could have been better ways for you to ask Jeongyeon unnie,” the taller girl said, trying to sound angry but failed as she couldn’t help it as broke into a smile as she gazed at the older girl, why does she have to be so adorable?

“But Jeongyeon wouldn’t budge, she kept saying no. Therefore I had to resort to threatening her. I didn’t want to do it but I had no choice, I couldn’t stand the idea of you two spending time alone together.” The older girl argued as she looked up to find the taller girl giving her a cheeky smile.

Her heart stopped at the sight, the anger that had slowly been building up inside due to jealousy had disappeared at the mere sight of the taller girl smiling at her.

Noticing that the anger that was building up inside the older girl, Tzuyu thought that diverting the conversation away from Jeongyeon unnie would be best, as she didn’t want to inadvertently make the shorter girl jealous again. Therefore she decided to ask the question that had been plaguing her, only being able to grab the courage needed in this very moment.

“You have feelings for me, don’t you unnie?” She asked as her heart began to race at the idea of the older girl returning her feelings. A blush appeared on Sana’s face as she slowly nodded her head in response, thinking that her voice would give up on her.

Sana received no response from Tzuyu. With the thought that she had single handily ruined their friendship slowly looked up but before she could utter any words, she jumped in surprise as the girl opposite her had suddenly screamed as she jumped in mid air.

“Oh my gosh! Don’t do that, you scared me,” the shorter girl exclaimed as she hit the taller girl softly on the arm. “Why did you suddenly shout?” she asked as she turned to look at the taller girl, her breath hitched as the girl opposite her was looking at her with the brightest smile she had ever seen.

“Just to confirm. You like me, right? As in romantically and not just as a friend?” The younger girl asked as she looked at Sana with a hopeful look. The older girl tried to respond but failed as she continuously stuttered, not being able to come up with a proper sentence, eventually giving up as she could only respond with a nod.

Tzuyu jumped once again, her voice eliciting a fairly loud scream, “Yes!” before wrapping her arms around Sana’s waist as she hugged her tightly. The older girl gasped at the sudden contact, her voice caught in as she tried to say something.

Seeing as she wouldn’t be able to construct a sentence Sana closed and gave in, her arms slowly moving to wrap themselves around Tzuyu’s neck. The blush on her cheeks only darkened as her heart began to race so fast she thought it would jump right out of her chest.

The younger girl tightened her hold on Sana, as a smile appeared on her face as she breathed a sigh of content. Not wanting to move from their position the two of them stayed still for a few seconds neither making any move to detach themselves from the other.

Tzuyu knew that she needed to confess so she decided to break the comfortable silence by confessing her feelings, “By the way, I like you too unnie” a soft blush slowly appeared on Tzuyu’s cheeks as she pulled away slowly yet not letting go of the older girls waist.

“Would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?” Tzuyu suddenly asked as the blush that had made its way onto her cheeks only darkened, a smile gracing her face in hopes that the younger girl would say yes.

Sana gave Tzuyu the most reassuring smile she could muster before she spoke softly, “I will,” noticing that the smile on the younger girl’s face brightened, Sana took the courage and placed a soft kiss on Tzuyu’s cheek, her lips lingering for a second longer before pulling away.

A blush made it’s way on Sana’s cheeks as the embarrassment of her actions had finally reached her. Tzuyu just smiled at the older girl in front of her as she grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

“We should get going unnie before they start worrying about us,” Sana smiled at the younger girl before she replied, “Yeah, we should.” She began walking in the direction of their dorm, dragging Tzuyu along with her, their hands still intertwined together.