Promise

Stories about Satzu

The moment that the younger girl exited their shared bathroom, she immediately made her way towards their bed and wrapped her arms around Sana’s waist with the crown of her head positioned in the older girl’s neck. She breathed a sigh of content, lips forming into a small smile.

“I missed you,” Tzuyu spoke softly, tilting her head so that she could look the older in the eyes. Sana laughed softly in response, “We were only apart for a few hours because you were working.”

The younger girl pouted slightly as she positioned her head in the older girl’s neck once again, “Still, I missed you.” Sana grinned before kissing her girlfriend’s forehead tenderly, lips lingering for a few seconds as she spoke softly, “I missed you too.”

The both of them stayed in the same position, both not wanting to leave the warmth of their bed. Sana began to caress Tzuyu’s head gently, occasionally running her fingers through her hair as she gazed at the younger girl with a smile on her face.

After a while the younger girl felt her eyelids getting heavier and soon enough she closed her eyes. Tzuyu could feel the older girl’s breath against her forehead before she heard her whisper, “I’ll protect you.”

Her heart skipped a beat at those three words, a small smile appearing on her face before she mumbled tiredly, “From what?” her hold on Sana’s waist tightened. The older girl continued to caress Tzuyu’s head for a couple more seconds before saying softly, “I don’t know, anything.”

Tzuyu chuckled softly before titling her head again to look at her girlfriend and landing a gentle kiss on the older girl’s jaw. She repositioned her head back in Sana’s neck. “I love you,” Tzuyu’s voice drifted off slowly as the tiredness finally took over and she fell asleep.

Sana smiled loving at the younger girl, “I love you too,” she whispered as she rested her head against the younger girl’s head as she too closed her eyes and fell asleep.