Teddy bear Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong didn't stop hugging him, even with everyone watching them. He almost started kissing his neck with all the nuzzling he did. Ten didn't complain at all; he wanted to look like he was taking care of Taeyong for everyone's sake. 

'Should I take him to his room?' Ten asked Hansol, but before the other could reply, Taeyong talked for himself.

'No! I want to stay here.' He turned away from the table, putting his hands on Ten's hips and his head onto his shoulder. 

'I guess not then.' Hansol concluded. 'I swear to god this never happened before; that is why I am so immobile. Taeyong likes to keep everything under control.'

'Don't worry, dude. He'll sober up soon. Besides, he looks content with hugging Ten. Let's leave him be.' Johnny told Hansol.

'Jaehyun, your lettuce fell.' Doyoung reminded him when he still stared at the hugging couple. 'Jaehyun?' The younger stared at them, ignoring Doyoung, who picked up the leaf before putting it in front of Jaehyun's mouth. 

'Here.' He initiated. The younger finally noticed. 'Ahh, thank you.' Jaehyun took the leaf away with his hand. That could be described as a complete failure there, and everyone saw it; they didn't say anything.

'Sit here.' Johnny and Doyoung moved so Ten and Taeyong could sit in between. 

'No...no! I don't want to sit.' Taeyong shook his body, still glued to Ten.

'I want to keep hugging you.' He looked at Ten with his baby eyes. 'Do you like it?' He asked with his cute voice. If this didn't kill Ten,  then he would survive anything. He almost fell because his legs were so mushy. This was all because of Taeyong.

'Don't you think we should sit?' Ten tried, but he expected not to get a positive answer. 

'If that is what my Tennie wants, then okay.' Taeyong replied. Ten was deeply affected by this all. He tried to stay as calm as possible. They sat next to each other with Taeyong still holding onto Ten by the sides and his head on his shoulder. They continued eating. Ten still ate a lot despite someone using him as a teddy bear. They usually talked, with occasional remarks Taeyong had on everything. 

'Give me a piece of meat too, pretty please.' Taeyong used his aegyo skills. Not that he needed to do it. He was too perfect anyways. The next bite Ten took landed in Taeyong's mouth. 

'So good. Give me more.' So the poor Ten had to feed him as well. This was the best dinner in his life. No one noticed how quiet and sad someone looked at the opposite side of the table. Someone wishes he could do this with a specific person as well. 

'Wait, are you filming this?' Ten asked Hansol.

'Or course. I can't wait for him to see this in the morning. He never shares his plates and chopsticks with anyone, and now he is eating from yours, and he is still leaning toward you. Don't worry, Johnny, I'll send you a copy.' Ten realized that Johnny and Hansol were a bit alike. Their sense of humor and the way they evaluated the atmosphere. 

'Sweet.' They high-fived each other. When they all finished eating, Jaehyun cleaned the table, and Doyoung helped him. Hansol kept filming Ten and Taeyong doing weird stuff while he was laughing with Johnny. Taeyong kept speaking silly things to Ten. Jaehyun and Hansol thought he was a burden, but Johnny and Doyoung knew how Ten felt about this. So in a way, they were happy for him.

'There. It's all clean.' Jaehyun informed me when he and Doyoung came back and sat down again.

'Should we go now?' Ten only offered this because of one reason. Firstly he never wanted this night to end, and secondly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter