Mad at Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So he just left? Without saying anything?' Hansol asked.

'I don't know.' Taeyong was stubborn, for sure. The last couple of days were just horrible. Taeyong hit rock bottom. Rock bottom of desperation. Of course, he didn't want to admit that, but he could no longer deny this. Especially not in front of his two best friends. He always admired Hansol; he was almost his only Hyung, but lately, he's been so different that he could barely recognize him. He still wasn't sure if it was a good or bad difference. He certainly was a lot happier. As for Jaeyhun, Taeyong had no words for him. He was simply jealous of the younger, who was already in a situation he wanted to be in. 

'But he did tell you he liked you?' Jaehyun wanted to check their relationship status.

'He didn't  say or imply anything connected to that matter.' Taeyong angrily stole the popcorn Jaehyun was eating. 

'Hey!' the younger complained, but the stare Taeyong gave him shut him up immediately. Rage was filling his insides while he put a handful of popcorn into his mouth. 

'Wait!' He stopped chewing, realizing something, 'I don't want this.' He tossed the bag back to the younger. 

'But you love popcorn.' Jaehyun had to make sure the older was not planning anything. 'I told you I don't want to eat it!' He almost yelled at the younger, but he was still funny, jealous of someone who already had a significant other.

'Now I know.' Hansol started giggling when realization kicked it. 'Tennie have some too.' He mocked Taeyong. 'I still remember your drunken night Tae and how you fed your lovely Ten. Do you want to see the video again?' Now Jaehyun joined the laughing Hansol.

'Guys, stop it. It's not funny.' He put his face into his hands, not minding about them. 

'Tennie open.' Hansol instructed Jaehyun, and the other did what he was told to do. 

'Be happy you have two amazing friends like us who can always reply and show you your past mistakes repeatedly.' Hansol told him.

'But seriously, what happened today that you are so worked up?' Jaehyun asked.

'It's nothing.' He got up, almost leaving them alone, but he stopped on his heels and gave an honest look to them. It was a lot more than nothing. Ten didn't do anything with or for him for the past few days. Even during practices, he hung out with everyone else but him. He hated Jenny now. Ten picked her company over his? After all, they went through? Does he think Jenny is beautiful as well? Do you Ten? It was a question he had wanted to ask him for some time. 

'You are beautiful.' He looked down. 'That is what he said to me. I'm beautiful inside and out, and my heart is beautiful.' He crossed his arms. 

'I mean, who does that? What is that supposed to mean? He could be more specific. It's not rocket science. And then he ignores me for all this time?' Yes, Taeyong was getting desperate and just wanted to keep complaining to his two best friends, who were still sitting there.

'I agree... He should have said more. But he is giving you a lot of attention, Tae. When we are next to other people, you can't seem to open your mouth, and you- ' Hansol was interrupted.

'Right! I knew it was his fault.' Taeyong once again sat back down and pulled the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter