Hiding from Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It genuinely looked like a fly could land in his mouth. Ten was awkward, but his smile at Taeyong was too much, and the older one forgot what he had to say. It's been some time since Ten said his greeting but still nothing from Taeyong.

'You know, when people meet, they usually say hi or hello.' 

'Hi... I mean, hello, good day...' Taeyong kept staring, blankly tossing the words out of his mouth. 

'Usually, using one greeting is enough.' Why did Ten feel so relaxed now? Usually, it was the other way around. Was he teaching Taeyong how to say hello? Oh god, shut up, Ten, he kept telling himself. Thank the lord the torture was over when Jonghyuk opened the door apologizing for his late arrival. Everyone who stared at Ten and Taeyong now averted their attention back to the instructor. 

'Stand in line.' They stood in line, and the practice started. Taeyong and Ten were both serious when it came to practicing. They both felt the need constantly to improve themselves. There were occasional glances that they gave each other, but that was it. One thing was sure. Ten won't let Taeyong run away now. He saw how the older acted earlier, and he saw the initiative the more senior gave to talk to him. Ten quickly packed his bag so he could follow, ready to leave Taeyong. 

'Where are you going?' Johnny grabbed his arm.

'Let go, I have to...' he glanced at Taeyong, who was getting further away by the second 'talk to him... he is getting away. Let go.'

'Don't go there. We all saw it. The moment he looked like he wanted to say something to you...but trust me, he is not ready for this. And everyone else here was giving him weird looks. He must feel pretty lame now.' He released Ten's arm.

'We'll go there again, so you can talk then.' They left the practice hall together, letting Doyoung leave with Jaehyun. It was not even lunchtime yet, but Ten couldn't wait anymore. Doyoung and Johnny couldn't stop him when he decided to visit Taeyong's dorm. Doyoung wanted to tag along, but Johnny held him back, saying Ten had to go alone. The next second, he saw his best friend typing on his phone. Ten suspected he was texting Hansol to tell him Ten was on his way. He wasn't even sure what he would say; he would do it. One two three, and he knocked on the door. As expected, Hansol opened the door with a smirk on his face. 

'Nice to see you, Ten. What brings you here at this hour?' Hansol was getting funnier by the day. It must have be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter