Yearning for Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong ran as fast as he could. He wasn't sure where to go, but he had that feeling inside that led him to his final destination. He opened the dance studio door and saw the person he wanted to see the most. There was only one problem, next to him was a person he never again wanted to see. Jenny. She was sitting on the floor, and she watched Ten. He was doing all sorts of y dances Taeyong didn't want anyone to see. Anyone besides himself. When they noticed Taeyong, Jenny stopped laughing; Ten turned around to see who had entered the studio. Taeyong calmly made his way inside with a wicked plan. He will chase her away in a minute. He has to do it right. No harsh words or anything like this. Ten will pick him over her. 

'Tennie?' Taeyong started. 'We should practice more.' Taeyong got closer now. 'You know our duo performance. Duo means two people.' He coughed and looked towards Jenny.' Two.' He repeated.

'Oh, I thought we did that many times, but if you want to practice more...' Ten didn't expect that, but he gladly accepted Taeyong's wish.

'I'm still not sure about my steps.' Taeyong dramatically sighed. 'I think I'll mess it up.' He looked down. Ten, of course, I couldn't stand seeing Taeyong like that. 'It's okay. We'll practice until you are sure enough.' 

'You promise? Until I am sure in my every single step?' Taeyong was getting there; Ten had to promise this one thing.

'Yes. I promise.' And a big stone just rolled from Taeyong's heart when he got what he wanted: Ten's promise to him.

'Let's start now.' Taeyong grabbed the phone from his pocket and turned it into the speakers on the floor. 

'Are you going to stay here?' Taeyong said with a dull and unamused tone when he turned toward Jenny, who was still sitting on the floor. 

'You should leave.' Taeyong quietly muttered when he gave her a stern look. 'Now.' Ten, of course, I didn't hear nor see Taeyong's intense look when he was busy getting ready fixing his shoes and clothes.

'Ah...' Jenny started. 'See you later, Ten. Don't forget about our dinner.' She got up walking away. Dinner? No, no, no way this won't do. Taeyong was irritated now. As long as he's alive, she won't be meeting him today or anytime soon.

'Of course, I won't. I'll pick you up at eight.' He smiled at her. No, you won't, Ten. Not today, not ever. I'll make sure of that. He thought to himself. Taeyong made a small smile when Ten was looking away. 

'Shall we start now?' Taeyong asked.

'Sure.' And the music started. They went through the choreography once, and it was decent, but with no expressions, they needed to show, and Taeyong had too much to say about it.

'We could do better than that. Let's do it again.' And he turned it from the beginning again. This time Ten nearly tripped several times looking at Taeyong. He made his y face that would have everyone dropping jaws in a second. Taeyong was already gorgeous enough by standing there, but with that face of his, no one had a chance. Taeyong's original plan was to make himself trip or fall many times, but he just found out that making this kind of expression would make Ten do this instead of him. Two files with one stone. That way, Ten won't figure out his true intentions.

'Ten, are you okay? You nearly tripped. Is everything okay?' Taeyong was concerned, but not really. How can everything be okay if you look like a freaking angel? He still decided to go with 'Everything is fine. I guess you were right when you said we need more practice.' He awkwardly smiled. 'Let's do it again.'  And it went on. Every time Taeyong looked at Ten with that face of his or when he intentionally rubbed onto him or when their hands touched, it was too much for Ten to handle. It affected him so much. It was hard before when they had to learn the dance and perform it in front of the instructor, but when they were alone, and Taeyong had his stage face on, it was too much. 

Taeyong, by now, realized he had that effect on Ten. He made him weak in his knees, but he didn't expect it to be this much. On the other side, just like Taeyong had a significant effect on Ten, the latter also had one on Taeyong. Ten didn't see it. Every time Ten tripped or awkwardly stepped or forgot his dance step for a second, it made Taeyong smile so hard. Ten was too adorable and shy for his good. But don't worry, Ten, I'll make sure no one else will ever come next to you. Was the only thing that Taeyong was thinking of. After a few hours, it got a bit better. Ten didn't get immune to Taeyong's inten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter