Missing Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So that's it then? You-' Taeyong was madly following  Ten to the dorm their friends were also located in.

'I guess it's over then.' Ten wanted to end this once and for all. 

'You know what, Ten, I don't care if you decide to stop all this; even better for me. Just go back.' Taeyong raised his voice, but there were tears in his eyes. When their friends were watching this, they couldn't say anything. All of them never expected this to happen. 'Go back to Thailand! I don't need you here.' With that, Taeyong left the room, leaving his friends in shock and Ten with a broken heart.

'I'm sure he didn't mean this.' Doyoung tried to loosen the tense air. 

'You are double T; you are meant to be together; he'll come around; just let him be for a while.' Hansol tried to reassure them, but none of them were buying this. None of them knew the story behind it, and none realized the truth they'll have to face soon. Just because of them, everything started to fall apart. Jaehyun sadly hugged Doyoung and Johnny grabbed Hansol's waist pulling him closer. Upon seeing this, Ten felt alone; for the first time in his life, he felt emptiness. Tears were starting to fall down his cheeks, and Doyung quickly lets go of his boyfriend's grip to hug his best friend. Ten cried that day, and he was in pain, but he still didn't change his mind. This was his destiny, and he had to let go. He had to let go of his happiness and let him go. 

'I know Taeyong, 'Hansol started, 'this is just a phase, he'll be back in your arms tomorrow, and we'll forget about this incident in no time.' He did try, but it didn't help at all. They were all so clueless.

'I want to be alone now.' He left them behind with tears still running down his cheeks. He wanted to follow Taeyong like he did all those times, but he couldn't. He felt like this was the end. 

'It's been a week, guys; we have to do something.' Johnny in when he Hansol, Jaehyun, and Doyoung were eating at Hansol's sister's restaurant. 

'What? What can we do? They don't even look at each other anymore.' Jaehyun asked.

'I still think...' Doyoung started, 'They are both still wearing the necklaces, so as long as they wear them, they don't want to let go of one another. I say we leave it up to that.'

'I kinda agree with you.' Hansol said, and Jaehyun nodded. Only Johnny wasn't convinced.

'If by chance Ten intends to do something stupid because of all this, then I'm blaming you.' he pointed at Hansol.

'Why me?' 

'If you didn't so confidently predict that Taeyong is in love with Ten, I'd never encourage him to go for it. They would never have gone out, and this wouldn't have happened. My best friend would be happy and cheerful like he once was.' 

'It's not only my fault. Ten had a crush on him for years; he had to find out if they were meant to be.' Hansol got up, facing Johnny. 'I don't want to do this right now. I have to practice; my debut is almost here.' So he got up, leaving them behind. 

'Guess what?' Johnny once again attracted Hansol's attention, and the boy stopped moving. He didn't turn around. He just wanted to hear what Johnny wanted to say. 

'My debut is also almost here, so we should go together.' And Hansol didn't wait. He proceeded walking, not turning back. 

With everyone around fighting, Doyoung and Jaehyun felt like the only normal ones there. 

1 WEEK AGO

'Taeyong' Ten!' He called them, and Jonghyuck was once again a proud instructor. Like many times before, the boys performed their playboy act, and as always, people loved it, especially fangirls. 

'I don't know how to say this and not make it awkward...' he looked at smiling Ten and Taeyong, who were always together now, and people were starting to notice this. He saw how happy Taeyong was, and he knew it was because of a particular cinnamon ball next to him. 

'Forget it.' He shrugged it off. 'We'll talk about it later. Just go and eat some food they prepared.' So the boys turned around and left him with his unspoken thoughts.

'I see you guys.' He said to himself, taking a small champagne sip. 'I also see how this will end.' He looked down, not wanting to break them completely, but he had no choice. Not everything was a fairytale in this cruel world.

Another week passed, and nothing changed. Hansol and Johnny made up quickly and were again on the mission. Their second one, to be precise. Before they decided to do this 'Taeten will sail' plan, they had to get experience, so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter