Their Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I still can't believe you two were late. Again.' Hansol complained. 'Like, I get it you two want to be together all the time, but once, only once, you could take our feelings into account.' Hansol was walking behind them with Johnny by his side. 'Are you two even listening to me?' He asked the couple walking in front of him, holding hands and smiling at their hyung. 

'Yes, we heard you.' Ten bravely spoke up. 

'And?' Hansol didn't stop. 'What are you going to do about it?'

'Nothing?' Ten answered. 'What could we even do?' Ten was puzzled.

'Apologise for a start.' Hansol was still overreacting and ignored Doyoung and Jaehyun walking behind them because his entire focus was on the couple in front of him. 

'Okay, okay.' Ten tried to calm him. 'We are sorry for being late. There, are you happy?' Ten pulled, giggling and a bit drunk Taeyong closer to him. It was pretty late in the evening, so it was dark now, and they could hold hands even if they were in a public place. But if they'd done it during the day, many people would judge them for it. 

'You don't mean that do you?' Hansol could read Ten pretty well. 'You don't regret it either.' He figured.

'No, I don't regret it.' Taeyong only laughed at Ten's answer now. It's not like he was that drunk, but he was just a bit. And as everyone by now figured, tipsy or drunk Taeyong was always clingy, but only towards one person. This person didn't mind him being like that at all. He enjoyed it a bit too much. 

'Aish!' Was the last thing Hansol said. 'You two...' He started again. 'If you two ever break up, I'll hunt you down and lock you into a cave.' He never really was that against them because he knew they were made of each other. When it came to Johnny and him, he didn't know where they stood, but with Ten and Taeyong, it was apparent, and he didn't want to admit this, but he was happy for them, glad that they found their soul mate. They were like two pieces of the puzzle, incomplete when they were not together.

'What are you saying, Hyung?' Ten asked because he was sober enough between the two to have a normal conversation. 

'Aish!' Hansol jumped after him to hit his head, but Taeyong turned towards him fast. 'Don't touch my Tennie.' Hansol jumped back when Taeyong turned around; he didn't foresee he was even listening to them. He then hugged his boyfriend from the side, leaning onto his neck, ignoring a shocked Hansol behind.

'He is so scary sometimes.' Hansol whispered to Johnny, and the boy only nodded in agreement.

'Tennie...' Taeyong started whining. 'My legs are so heavy... and the world is spinning around me.' Everyone behind them knew where this was going.

'Good luck now.' Doyoung yelled from behind, and Ten turned to see them walking like a real couple while holding hands. He smiled at them when he saw how happy they were.

'Tennie, please carry me.' Taeyong used his cute voice when he didn't need to. Ten would do it even if he said it in a robot tone. 

'Hop on!' Ten bent his knees a little so that Taeyong could position himself on Ten's back. 

'Hold on tight.' Ten warned before he lifted himself. 

'Hmmm.' Taeyong only inaudibly exhaled. He, by now, closed his eyes and fell into a slumber, not listening to Ten anymore.

'Is there a thing you wouldn't do for him?' Johnny asked when he looked at his best friend. 'Because sometimes you are a desperate for him. No, I take that back; you are his always.' Johnny again with his strong words. 

'I can't help myself, really.' Ten answered quietly because of a sleepy boy on his back. 'I would do it all for him.'

'Awww.' Doyoung and Jaehyun got all mushy because of Ten's words. 

'Sick.' Johnny and Hansol commented at the same time. They proceeded to walk, and after some minutes, Taeyong started to talk again. 

'Tennie...' He was still asleep, they predicted, so he must have been sleeping and talking. 'I love you.' He said before everything was quiet again.  Ten knew he was unconditionally happy, and despite Johnny's harsh words, he was content with his Taeyong.

'Awww.' Doyoung and Jaehyun behind them were turning into a puddle. 'You are never like that towards me.' Jaehyun then accused Doyoung of judging him, but when he noticed his little bunny got all scared of his remarks, he quickly took his words back, hugging him.

'I don't get it.' Hansol said.

'Me neither.' Johnny joined him. That is just how it was. Not every couple was the same.

'At the end of the day...'Ten stopped on his track to look at his friends. 'He is all worth it.' He smiled when they kept getting closer to the building. 

Sun wasn't the only thing that came with the morning. Taeyong's hangover was also there. He lifted himself, and he wished he hadn't. His muscles were sore, he had a stomach ache, and he felt terrible overall. It's not like he drank that much, but alcohol greatly impacted him.  The light was already shining through the curtains, and Sun was already on the beautiful blue sky.

'You woke up?' Ten entered the room with some medicine in one hand and a glass of water in another. 

'Here.' He handed Taeyong the pill the boy quickly swallowed.

'Thanks.' He said in his sleepy deep voice. He never was a morning person, but he did try to improve his attitude just for Ten. 

 'How much did I drink yesterday?' Taeyong had to ask. 

'Same as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter