Prologue

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He remembers it. The exact moment. How it all started, from the first practice to meeting him, everything... But unfortunately, he already knows how it will end. From the first day, he knew he would never be happy with anyone else. 

He was only 14 when he got cast through SM Global auditions in Bangkok. He always wanted to dance, so coming to Korea was an excellent opportunity. His parents let him go. They wished their son to be happy, so if letting him go was his dream, they had to fulfill it. But now, little Ten grew, and his dreams and ambitions changed drastically. He still wants to dance, but not alone. He wants to dance with him and him only. Being next to him for the rest of his life was his only wish.  

But why him? He never really knew. Most people would say it because he's good-looking. Ten wouldn't say so. He is beautiful, but many people here are. If good looks were everything that attracted him, he should have fallen for Jaehyun or Hansol, but no, he didn't fall for them. He fell for Taeyong. Hard. 

Lee Taeyong is unique to him. Having a secret crush on him made him happy, but he didn't dare to tell anyone about it. Doyoung and Johhny are his best friends here. Doyoung is the only authentic 'Korean,' so he helps them with language. Johnny is a bit arrogant but still cool, and they can use English when speaking with each other. That somehow makes him feel homey. He used to attend an international school back in Thailand. 

He made many friends here. With younger trainees, also girls. But he never was into girls. He knew this since he was little. The only object of his admiration was Taeyong. 

Of his luck or misfortune, he never was close to Taeyong and his friends. He is sure he would embarrass himself if he were to spend more time near him. It will be too hard not to stare at him without reason. Looking from afar was safer, much safer. He doesn't even know if Taeyong knows him. Does he know his name is Ten? That he is from Thailand? Ten was curious about things like that. He wants to know what Taeyong thinks of him. If he ever did think of him. 

When you are a trainee, there are certain groups formed. He has one with Johnny and Doyoung. They are known as a happy and social group of friends. They talk with everyone and are all very open. Taeyong has one with Hansol and Jaehyun. They are the quiet type of group. But lately, he notices that Jaehyun and Doyoung are getting closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter