The Baby

Robotic Love

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Joon pushed the door and entered the room which was his room. He looked at his wife. Hyu Ri was staring at cupboard in front of the bed. He went to her . Look like her mind was flying entered another world named ‘dream’.

 “Hyu Ri?” Lee Joon waved his hand in front of Hyu Ri’s face. “Yes, what?” asked Hyu Ri after shaking her head.

“Hey! I’m the one that should be asking that! What’s wrong with you?” asked Lee Joon. “I’m fine. I just recalled our first meeting. It’s was so funny!” Hyu Ri laughed. “Hahaha! I think so !” Lee Joon laughed along with his wife.

He then told Hyu Ri that she cannot visit her housemates until their baby has been born into this world. Hyu Ri understood that it was all for her safety and stayed calm at her husband's words.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyu Ri had given birth last week at the hospital and last night party to celebrate Top was so amazing. Hyu Ri was so shocked to see many peeps in the palace. Among the peeps, she saw Lee Joon was smiling and made signs using his hands to asked her went down with Top. She nodded and went down. Everyone was so happy to see Top.

 And now she was resting in her room while Lee Joon was playing with their prince, Prince Choi Seung Hyun . Hyu Ri was so happy because she got a baby boy and since the baby was their first child, they called him ‘TOP’. The other robots also called him 'Prince Top'.

It was dinner time now, Lee Joon and Hyu Ri went to the dining table with Top . The food was prepared. The food looked so delicious and tasty like always. But , Hyu Ri realize that there was something wrong with Lee Joon. Curious, she asked him.

“What’s wrong with you ?”

“Huhhh….” Lee Joon sighed.

“Tomorrow, there will be a war between our country and Running Devil (RD). They knew about Top and our soldiers had just found out about this yesterday. RD wants to kill Top as he is my only heir and the only person that can replace me after I die.” Lee Joon told his wife.

“What?! You're joking right?” Hyu Ri asked while put down her spoon. “No, I’m not joking.” said Lee Joon. “What? I don’t want to lose Top...” Hyu Ri took Top from the trolley and hugged him tightly. Top smiled to his mum. “Me too... But, I have a plan.” said Lee Joon while he went to Hyu Ri and hugged her. “Huh? What is it? Tell me!” shouted Hyu Ri.

“We have to send Top to the other countries in our planet such as Mighty Warriors, Pirates of Space and Candy Bombs. But don’t send him to Earth. You know the reason right?” Lee Joon told Hyu Ri about his plan. “I know. But how can we send Top?” asked Hyu Ri. “We can use the pod to teleport him. The teleport is at the store beside our bedroom.” answered Lee Joon.

On the next day, Hyu Ri was busy preparing the basket where she will put Top with some oils and the letters. She also put some clothes for Top.

Top was now a 1-years-old kid. Although the robots had changed into humans but they can still grow in a very outstanding speed. Just like Top, he was born about a week ago but today he is already one year old. The robots will grow until they reach 20 years old. Then, their growth spurt will slow down and match the growth spurt of the real human.

 ‘Boom! Boom!’

The RD’s soldiers were there. Hyu Ri was so scared. “Hurry up! Send Top now! I’ll wait for you at the balcony!” said Lee Joon before he got out from the room to save his country. He doesn't want to be far away from Top but Top might die if he stays there.

Hyu Ri was crying while putting Top inside the wooden basket. Then, she put the letters with the SR symbol beside Top who was lying in cozily in the basket. She wrote the letters with Lee Joon last night. Top looked at his mum. He's a very good and quiet boy. “Top, don’t look at me like that... We're going to miss you a lot... I hope we can meet again someday... We'll wait for you forever...” said Hyu Ri while holding back her tears. She then pressed the ‘GO’ button and waved goodbye to Top.

She sent Top to Earth because she thinks it's the best place for Top than the other countries. She ignored Lee Joon’s instruction that asked her not to send Top to Earth.

Lee Joon doesn’t let her do that because there’s a man who likes to create robots and loves them so much. He is the one who created Lee Joon and always played with Lee Joon. But, one day, he threw Lee Joon away into a dustbin. Lee Joon doesn’t know the reason. Then, a garbage truck came to pick up the trash. Lee Joon was so scared so he jumped out of the dustbin. He had saved himself.

10 minutes later, a man who is an astronaut saw him and brought him back home. He really loves Lee Joon because to him, Lee Joon was like his best friend. After a week, the man had to fly to the galaxy. He brought Lee Joon along with him.

After 2 hours, the rocket had a technical difficulty and exploded. He threw Lee Joon quickly before the rocket exploded into the galaxy because he wants Lee Joon to stay alive. Lee Joon was saved by the kind-hearted man who had sacrificed himself for Lee Joon.

Lee Joon was floating when he suddenly saw a big planet. He went there and built his country with the help of the citizens from other countries. He hated his creator so much but he was so sad when his new owner died in front of his eyes.

Hyu Ri still remembers Lee Joon’s story about his creator. She quickly went to the balcony to meet Lee Joon. He was so busy shooting down their enemies. “How's Top?” asked Lee Joon while shooting. “I've sent him.” answered Hyu Ri. “Where?” asked Lee Joon.

“Emm…err…err… I’ll tell you later. I’ve got to go now and help the women. Take care! You have to be safe! ” Hyu Ri said. “Alright! Take care too!” Lee Joon stopped shooting and waved his hand to Hyu Ri. Hyu Ri joined the women and helped them to throw the bombs to their enemies. It was the first time she had been involved in a war. She just followed the women’s instructions and kept on praying for Top and Lee Joon's safety.