The Hit

Robotic Love

 

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready to go to the college but Top is still sleeping. I looked at Top. “You are very intelligent. Top, should I send u to a school? Hmm…maybe not because u are intelligent and u doesn’t have to study. Furthermore, I don’t have enough money to send u to a school,” I speak softly.

Then, I woke up Top. Top took a bath and then I gave him the oil. “Sorry. But, I have to leave u alone. I have to go to the college. I’ll be back around 12 p.m. Is that ok?” I told him while checking Top’s watch. He is 7 years old now. “Alright,” answered Top.

“Good boy. Wait here I want to prepare your breakfast ”I said. I then went downstairs and bring some sandwiches to my bedroom. “Hey, let’s eat,” I said .Top quickly sat in front of me and join me eating. After having our breakfast, I asked Top, “Are u done?”.

“Yes!”answered Top.

“Ahh… I forgot to bought u some new clothes yesterday. Sorry, I’ll buy u new clothes today” I said  while knocking my head. “Never mind,” replied Top. I then took my bag, wave goodbye to Top, wash the dishes and went to the college.

I opened my red Ferrari  and sped to the college. At the junction, a man was passing the road but I am not in time to stop my car. I then accidentally hit the man. 'Dush!'. “Oh, no! Is the man safe?” I asked  myself.  I am so panicked. I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the man that I hit. The man was lying weakly on the road. Another man with purple shirt ran towards me and the injured man. He was the injured man's friend. ‘Dae Sung’. I read his name on the name tag hanging on his neck. Dae Sung asked me to bring the injured man to the hospital. I followed the instruction.

As we arrived at the hospital, the injured man was brought to the emergency ward.

The man is not badly injured .After the doctor had checked the injured man, me and Dae Sung got into the room which placed the injured man. I sat on a chair beside the bed while Dae Sung took the other chair.

“Hey, which college are u from?” asked Dae Sung. “Hmm…Star College,” answered me. A few minutes later, the injured man has woke up from his faint. “Dae Sung, where am I now? And who is the girl?” asked the injured man. “U are in the hospital. And the girl is the person that hit u just now” explained Dae Sung. “Just call me Na Hyun. I’m really sorry,” I apologized.

“Oh…I’m Tae Yang and this is my best friend, Dae Sung” said Tae Yang, the injured man.

“Do u know So Yie? She’s from your college” asked Dae Sung.

 “Of course. She is my housemate” I answered.

“Oh…she is my girlfriend” told Dae Sung.

“Really? She never tell me about u” I was so shocked.

“Yes” Dae Sung smiled.

“Wait a minute, what’s your full name?”asked Tae Yang.

“Kim Na Hyun”  I answered .

“Hey! Are u GD’s girlfriend?”asked Tae Yang. “Yes. Why?” asked Na Hyun.

“GD always tell us about u, right, Dae Sung?” told Tae Yang.

“Yes. Every time I tell him about So Yie, he will say that So Yie is not as pretty as  you”  

“Hey! How dare he said my housemate like that!” I shouted. “By the way, how can u both n GD know each other?”asked me. “We are housemates” answered Tae Yang. I just smile and nodded. 

 My phone rang.GD was calling me and I answered his call. “Hello, honey” greeted GD. “Hello. Why u called me?” asked me.

“Is that wrong if I call my girlfriend? By the way, where are u now? Our class will start in 30 minutes from now”

 “Fine, sorry. Hmm…I’m at the hospital now” I told him.

“What?! Are u sick ? What’s wrong with u ? Can I visit u now ?” GD  was so shocked.

“GD, stop it ! I’m fine ! I hitted a man just now and I’m visiting him” I explained .

“Oh… Should I go there ?” asked GD.

“No, u have to attend your classes” I said. “But…” said GD. “ No but! Go to your class now!” asked me. “Fine, I’ll go now. Bye” GD said weakly. “Bye ,good boy…”I smile and cut off the line.

Tae Yang asked me, “GD called u ?”. “Yes. Why ?” asked me. “I’m sure he is really worry about u” said Tae Yang. “I think so” agreed Dae Sung. “Just go to your college and attend your classes. I’ll take care of Tae Yang” continued Dae Sung. “Is it ok?” I asked Tae Yang. “Yes, I don’t want GD to worry about u” answered Tae Yang. “Thanks. Bye” I waved to Tae Yang and Dae Sung.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the classes done, I walked to my car just before I heard someone shouted my name. I turned back and it was GD.

“Are u free after this ?” asked GD. “Sorry, I have a plan with my cousin” I lied. Actually, I want to buy Top some new clothes.

Then, Seung Ri came. “Hey, Na Hyun!” Seung Ri looked at me in my eyes for about 5 seconds. I just smile. “Hey! Don’t look at her for a long time! I know u doesn’t have any girlfriend but don’t steal mine!” GD mad.

“GD, enough that! Don’t fight anymore. By the way, I’m free tomorrow around 1 p.m.” I said. “Yes! How about we go for lunch tomorrow?” GD excited. “Ok” replied I.

“Can u bring your housemates along? And we will bring our housemates too..” asked Seung Ri.

“No! This is our date! Anyone are not allowed!” shouted GD.

“Hey! I just want to find a girlfriend and maybe our housemates can get one too” explained Seung Ri. “Fine…But, Don’t steal my girlfriend” said GD.

"Alright" said Seung Ri.

"Hmm.. about that. I'll ask my housemates. For your information , the man I hit this morning is your housemate, Tae Yang" I told them. "Really ? so, we have to go now to look for him. See you tomorrow. Bye!". GD and Seung Ri waved to me. After that, I got into my car and went home.

As I arrived at my home I went upstairs.

I quickly went to my bedroom to find Top. My housemates were not in the house because they are having a lunch at the new restaurant together. " Top , let's go now!" I shouted. Top was shocked with my scream just now, he then asked me , "To where?" asked Top. "To the shopping mall. I want to buy you some new clothes" answered me. "Alright" Top followed me to my car. I then brought Top to the shopping mall.

 At the same time, Tae Yang and Dae Sung also planned to go the mall that I went. But, I didn’t knew about that.

"Would you like to follow me to the shopping mall?" asked Tae Yang.

"But , you are still sick" replied Dae Sung. "I feel better now" tell Tae Yang. "Ok. Let's go " Dae Sung took his car key.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are taller now. You height is almost reach my height" I said while driving.

"really ?" asked Top.

"Yeah . Let me check your watch" I replied while park my car at the parking lot. I then checked Top's watch. "Whoa ! You are 16 years old now!" I shouted. Top nodded.

"How can you know my age ?" asked Top.

"Hey ! Hang on ! You are 16 now but I haven't told u about the secrets. I should tell u when u are 10.I really forget about that. Sorry" I said. "Never mind. you can tell me at home after we had done buying my clothes". Top got out from the car and I locked my car.

We entered the mall. There were a crowd of people with shopping bags . We walked to Pizz Collection.

"Can you buy me that shirt ?" asked Top while pointing to a blue shirt. He then grab my hand and ran towards the shirt. Top tried the shirt in the fitting room. After that, he asked  me to buy the shirt for him. "Is it fit u ?"  I asked . "Yes!"Top answered with confident. Then, I bought it for him.

"That is Na Hyun, right ?" Dae Sung pointed to a woman. "Yes. Who is the man with her ?"Tae Yang asked Dae Sung. "I don't know. Is Na Hyun  playing on GD ?" Dae Sung asked Tae Yang back. "Yes. Maybe. Let's tell GD now before Na Hyun hurt him more!" said Tae Yang. They quickly went back to their house and told GD about me and the mystery man.

"Are you sure that is Na Hyun ?".GD didn’t believe in them. "Yes. We are really sure!" answered Dae Sung with confidence. Then, GD's phone rang. I was calling him. He gave the phone to Seung Ri and asked him to answer the call. 

"Hello. This is Seung Ri," greeted Seung Ri. "Hello. Where's GD ?" I asked . Seung Ri looked at GD and GD make a face. Seung Ri nodded.

 "He is in bad mood now" lied Seung Ri."Ooh...please tell him that my housemates agreed to join us tomorrow for lunch" I asked.

"Alright" said Seung Ri."That's all. Thanks. Bye"  I said.

"You're welcome . Bye" . Seung Ri cut off the line. "Yes! Yes ! " Seung Ri shouted. "What she said ? And why u look so happy ?" asked GD. 

"Eh ? You still want to know about her after she had hurt u ?" asked Seung Ri. "She's still my girlfriend" answered GD. "She said that her housemates want to join us lunch tomorrow" told Seung Ri. GD nodded.

"Would you two join us tomorrow?" GD asked Tae Yang and Dae Sung.

"Dae Sung , you can invite So Yie too" said Seung Ri. "So Yie is Na Hyun's housemate. And I think I want to follow you " told Dae Sung.

"I don't want to be alone in this house tomorrow. So , I’m in !" said Tae Yang.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's eat our dinner!" . I put the food and drinks on the small table in my bedroom. Top sat in front of me and ready to eat. "Wait ! Let me tell you all the secrets first," I stood up and took the letters. "Alright" Top listen to me. Then, I started telling Top the secrets and gave him the letters.

"Really ? I'm a robot ? " Top doesn't believe in me at first. "Yes, you are" I answered.

"And I'm a prince ? My parent will come to take me soon? " asked Top. "Yup. That's right! One more thing, don't take off your necklace" asked me. Top nodded. He act like he's happy but he is really sad because it's impossible for him to be with me forever. His parents will come to pick him soon. Actually, he had fell in love with me since he was 14 but I didn’t know about that.

"Do you want to follow me tomorrow? " I asked .

"Huh?”

"I have a lunch with my housemates and friends tomorrow" I explained .

"Hmmm..." Top was not so sure.

"You have to follow me tomorrow ! You have to social and make friends" I asked.

"Fine". Top agreed as long as he is with me.

"Let's eat ! " . I started eating.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war between BW and RD had done. RD gave up and their king had paid the damages. Lee Joon was so happy. He then asked all the populations to build up the buildings that RD had destroyed.

"When can we bring Top back here ?" asked Hyu Ri.

"Maybe next month" answered Lee Joon . " Why ? I want to meet him as soon as possible" 

"I have a meeting at Mighty Teens next week. The meeting will end on the end of this month. Then, we can bring Top back here. All the kings of countries in our planet have to attend the meeting" explained Lee Joon.

"How about me ? Can I follow you to Mighty Teens ?" asked Hyu Ri.

"Hmm...I'll ask the person in charge later about that " answered Lee Joon.