Jeju Island , Here We Come !

Robotic Love

 

On the next week, the exams were end and we were on holidays. We gathered at the airport 30 minutes before our plane took off.

“Na Hyun !” Someone shouted my name. I turned back and saw Top was waving his hand from far.

“Top !” I hugged him .

“I miss you” said Top.

“I miss you too”

Top let me go.

“Let’s go to So Yie. She bring along her cousin, Seo Min” . I pointed to So Yie and her cousin. We went to them. The others also there.

“Hi, Seo Min”. I greeted.

“Hey”

“I’m Na Hyun. This Top , my cousin”. I pointed to Top.

“Hello, Top”

“Hello”. Top smiled.

We chatted for a few minutes when Seung Ri ran to us while shouting, “Our flight is ready!”

“Let’s go. We have to que there”. GD pointed to a line of peeps. He then led the others to there and entered the plane.

“Na Hyun, here !” GD pointed to an empty sit beside him.

I went there leaving Top with Seo Min. They two sat two rows in front of me and GD. From my sit, I can see Top clearly and also Top. He looked back and waved to me. I smiled.

Then, the stewardesses asked all the people to wear their belt sit and getting ready because the plane will take off.

I wore the belt sit and I can feel I’m flying. I looked at the window and saw that the land was disappearing from my sight. The plane had take off.

2 hours later, Seo Min was wake up from her nap.

"Ahh~~ I'm hungry ". Seo Min rubbed her tummy.

"Me too " said Top.

"Let's order some food then"

Top looking for the stewardess and called her.

"Can I order some food ?" Top asked the stewardess.

"Yes " 

"Give me some waffles and two glasses of Cola "

"Alright" .

A few minutes later, the stewardess came with some waffles and two glasses of Cola.

"Here you go " The stewardess gave Top the food .

"Thanks"

" You're welcome" . The stewardess then continued her works at the back.

"Let's eat !" . Top turned his head to Seo Min and saw she was eating her blueberry waffle.

"How dare you eat the waffles first without waiting for me" Top shouted .

"Huh ? Sorry .. I'm so hungry ..." 

Top smiled . He then looked at me at the back and saw that I was sleeping with my head on GD's shoulder. GD was also asleep.

At the same time , Seo Min looked at Top who was looking at me . Seo Min already know about me and Top , cousins. She also knew about the fight at the restaurant between me and GD. So Yie told her about that. Seo Min thought Top love me. She could see it from Top’s manners.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First day at Jeju Island…

3 hours later, we had landed on the Jeju Airport.

“Ahh…” . I took a deep breath as my feet step on the land.

“Finally, we are here!” Seung Ri shouted.

Then we took a taxi to the hotel. We checked in around 2p.m. The girls shared a room while the boys shared another room which was in front of the girls’.

"We will meet at the beach at 5 p.m. Tell the other girls about this" GD said to me.

I nodded and entered  the girls’ room. The girls were taking a look at the room. Some of us were at the kitchen while the others at the balcony. The room has 3 queen-size beds, a coffee table, a television, cupboards, dining table and two bathrooms.

Luckily, the beds were enough for us. The bathrooms also clean and comfortable to use. In short, the room was decorated with high-quality stuffs.

"It's so nice here". I opened the window.

"Yeah , you right". I turned to my left and saw Han Min was beside me.

"Girls, GD told me that we have to gather at the beach at 5". I told the girls.

“At 5? It is 2.30 now. What should we do while waiting for 5 o’clock?”. So Eun asked.

“Free activities. Just do what you want”. I answered.

“I want to take a nap. Wake me up before 5, okay?”. So Yie said while walking to the bed.

“Ahh”. I yawned.

“Me too”. I said and went to my bed.

“What should we do now?” Soe Eun asked Han Min and Seo Min.

“Join them?”. Han Min gave an idea.

“I’m okay with that. How about you, Soe Eun?”

“I don’t feel sleepy. Hmm.. I think I want to watch the television. And when it is 5, I’ll wake up you guys”

Han Min and Seo Min went to their bed.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hush…” The powerful waves that blew by the strong winds struck the beach. We were playing volleyball at the beach. GD bought the ball from the shop at the hotel. We played hardly to win our own team. The boys vs The girls.

The boys were lucky because they had Tae Yang who was good at volleyball. At last, the boys won. They screamed and high-fived with each other while the girls sighed.

Tired of playing, we went to hut and had fresh juices. I looked at the beach.

"I want to swim in the sea". I said while running to the sea.

"Don't swim too far !" GD shouted to me . 

"Ok"

"Where is the restaurant?" Seo Min asked Top .

"Follow me " . Top led Seo Min to the restaurant.

Seo Min bought a glass of coconut shake and then she went back to the beach with Top.

"GD ! Help Na Hyun!" Seung Ri shouted to GD while pointing to me. I was drowning.

Without further ado, GD ran to the sea and swam towards me. He brought me to the beach.

"Hurry! Bring her to the hospital!” said Han Min.

At the same time, Top hid behind the tree and went to the beach after they had gone to the hospital.

"Why GD always win ?! When is my time to win your heart?! I want to save you but I'm late and I can't swim! I want to win your heart ! Why I must fall in love with you ? It hurt me so much !" shouted Top while throwing some shells into the sea .

Seo Min heard him. But , Top didn’t realize that Seo Min was there standing not too far from him. She could hear every words that popped out from Top’s mouth.

"Top love Na Hyun?" Seo Min was shocked and covered with her hand. She hurried to the hospital before Top saw her.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9.30 but the boys were asleep except Top. Maybe they were so tired today. Top missed me. He stared at the ceiling. Then, he decided to visit me at the hospital.

He walked alone to the hospital. When he passed the restaurant, it was noisy there. Many people were hanging out with their friends. Top continued his journey.

As he arrived at the hospital, he asked the nurse about me. The nurse led him to the room that placed me. I had to stay at hospital tonight.

Top opened the door and enter the room. He thanked the nurse for bringing him there.

"Top?" I was shocked.

"Yes. Why? Don't you like I'm here? Or am I disturbing you?" asked Top.

"Not like that. I'm so happy you are here"

Top sat on the chair beside my bed. He then picked something from the plastic  that he was holding.

"Here. Take this. I bought it for you". Top gave me the bun that he bought from the hospital cafe.

"Thanks...How can you know my favourite food?"

"We have been together for months .Of course I know your favourite food. Don't you remember ?"

"Yeah.."

"Eat your bun"

"Alright"

I ate the bun. It was a coffee bun.

"You like it ?" asked Top.

"Yes.. Can you buy me one more bun?"

"Alright . As long as you are happy"

Top stood up. I then grabbed Top's hand and said , " Hey ! I'm just kidding ! You are so kind !" 

I laughed.

"You are very naughty now ! I've never know that you are this naughty , naughty girl !"

Top knocked my head.

"Ouch ! Why you called me naughty girl , bad boy ?". I rubbed my head.

"What? Bad boy? How dare you! "

"Haha ..." I laughed.

"Hey ! Finished your bun ! " . Top pointed to the bun. I then continued eating the bun.

Top looked at me.

"Why you look at me like that ?" . I asked Top.

"Nothing"

"You want some ?"

Top nodded and open his mouth , " Aaa~~"

"Stop acting like a kid. You are 20 now"

"You always feed me when I was child"

"But, you are 20 now"

"Ahh .. I'm your responsibility right ? "

"Fine ... " I gave up.

"Yay ! " Top shouted . He opened his mouth and I fed him.

"Thanks .. Haha " . Top laughed.

Then, someone open the door. It's the nurse .

"Sorry , sir . The visiting hour is over " said the nurse and leave the room.

"Bye, naughty girl" . Top waved to me.

"Bye . Goodnight "

"Take care " .

I nodded and Top opened the door. He was really happy tonight . Nobody knew that Top visited me tonight. Top smiled all the way back to the hotel.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the second day ….

The boys invited the girls to their room for dinner tonight.

"Let's have our dinner " GD shouted and we started eating.

After having the dinner, I took off my silver watch and put it inside my handbag. I zipped the bag and went to wash my hand.

"Guys, look at the stars. They are very beautiful !" shouted Seo Min while pointing to the stars. She was standing at the balcony.

Then, we joined her except GD because he was at the toilet that time. She’s right. The stars were beautiful. They were shining brightly.

"Woah ! " Seung Ri excited .

After a few minutes watching the stars, we went back to our own sit.

" Hey ! Where's my watch ?! Who stole my watch ?" . I shouted after ped my bag.

"Are you sure someone stealed it ? Maybe you misplaced " asked Han Min.

"I’m sure. I put it inside my bag and zipped my bag. Boys, can I checked your room ?"

"Sure " answered Dae Sung.

With that, I started looking for my watch around the boys' room. I started with the kitchen then the beds. I checked them carefully. Even the dusts didn’t escaped from my sight. When I was checking a bed, I stopped. I don’t know whose bed was that.

"Who's bed is this ?" I asked.

"Me " . Top raised his hand . I then showed my watch to your friends . I found it under the blanket.

"Top ?" . Everyone was so shocked. Even me. I didn’t believe that Top would do that to me. 

"Hey ! No ! It's not me ! Trust me ! I don't know who put it under my blanket ! " explained Top.

"I don't believe you ! How dare you take my watch ?! " . I glared at him and then grabbed my hand bag and went to my room.

"Wait !" GD shouted while trying to stop me . But he failed .

"Too late ... " sighed Seung Ri . 

"I think I have to go now . I have to look after Na Hyun " . Han Min grabbed her handbag and went after me . The other girls also followed her footsteps.

Tae Yang closed the door. The other boys stared at Top.

"You all doesn't trust me , right ?" Top asked with a sad face. 

"I believe  in you " said GD . 

"Me too. " Seung Ri raised up his hand . 

" How about you two ? " Top asked Tae Yang and Dae Sung . 

" I don't know ... " Tae Yang and Dae Sung answered together . Top was very sad and dissapointed . 

He then went to his bed and covered his body with the blanket. ‘How can I do that to you,  Na Hyun ? I love you. I’ll never do that to you. Who did this all to me?’

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my watch it was 11p.m. I pushed my blanket away and  quietly opened the room door and tip - toed to the outside to get some fresh air .The other girls were asleep . I was still thinking about the incident at the boys room .

 At the same time, GD also went outside . The other boys were asleep too. GD walked  slowly along the beach thinking about something. He then stopped walking and stared carefully at a girl who was sitting under coconut tree. The girl was far from him. So, he can’t see her clearly but then he knew who was the girl. The girl was me. He smiled and walked towards me. 

"Hey ! " . GD greeted and sat beside me. 

"What are you doing here ?" I asked . 

"Get some fresh air. Can you spend some time with me? I have something to tell you. "

"Of course "

"Thanks. "

"What is it ?" I was curious. 

" Actually ... I have a bad new for us . Hmm ... I think it's not a bad new for you but a good new for you "

"Bad new ? About us ? Just tell me "

"I want to free you .. " 

"Huh? What 's your mean ? "

"I want to break up with you "

"But why ?". I felt weird. If girls were on this case, they will cry but not me. I don’t know why. Maybe because I didn’t love him anymore.

GD hold back his tears. Boys couldn’t cry in front of girls. Girls will think they were weak.

"You love someone else right?”. GD asked me.

"No”. I turned from looking into his eyes. I lied actually.

"Don't lie me . You love Top right ? "

I just kept quiet . Don’t know what to do.  Actually , I admit it . I love Top but I don't want to make GD sad . 

"I can see it from your eyes and the way you look at him"

"Ermm .. yes , I love Top "

"That's why I want to free you. I want to let you be with Top "

"Are you alright with that ?"

"I'm alright ... Can you give me the last hug ? "

I hugged GD tightly .

"Thanks a lot . I hope you will find a kind and good girl "

"Please promise me something ... "

"What is it ? "

"Promise me that you will try to get Top "

"Sorry .. I can't promise you that . Top stole my watch . I love him but he stole my watch. I don’t know what to do now”

"Ohh .. about your watch .. . Just  gather at the beach tomorrow morning around 10 a.m. Asked the other girls too . I want to tell you all something. I will told the boys about this "

"Alright "

"Now , let's go back to the hotel " . I nodded and walked to the hotel with GD.

I felt so relieve after broke up with GD.