Shocking News !

Robotic Love

 

 

On the third day….

As planned, we gathered at the beach at 10. We were all curious about what GD will tell us after this. GD was such a mystery man. He was full of mysteries.

"Actually ... Top doesn't stole Na Hyun’s watch . I know who stole it " GD began. 

We were all so shocked to hear that. I found that under Top’s blanket. How can there’s someone else stole my watch? Of course it was Top. Our mind were full of question marks.

"Really ? Why don't you tell us yesterday ? " Top asked GD . He felt relieve because there’s someone who knew there was someone else behind all this.

" I want to tell you tomorrow but Na Hyun had run before I could tell you all "

"So, who stole the watch ? " Seung Ri asked GD.

"Seo Min " . GD pointed to Seo Min . Seo Min was shocked. The situation was getting hotter. GD was like a detective.

"Huh ? "  . The others were shocked . 

"Me ? Do you have the proofs ?" asked Seo Min . 

" Of course " GD answered . 

"What is it ? "

"I see you put Na Hyun's watch under Top's blanket . This is the proof " . GD showed the others a bracelet . 

"That's my bracelet " said Seo Min . 

"I found this bracelet under Top's bed while I was sweeping the floor this morning. And , I'm sure you all still remember the time Seo Min asked you all to join her at the balcony" told GD . 

"Yeah. But , then she said that she have to go to the toilet" said Tae Yang . 

"Actually, she doesn't go to the toilet . She went to Top's bed and put Na Hyun 's watch under the blanket . But, she doesn't realize that she dropped her bracelet. Top 's bed was far from the balcony, that's why you all doesn't realize it. You all were busy looking at the stars" 

"How can you realize it ? " Seung Ri asked . 

" I was at the toilet that time . During the time I went to join you all at the balcony , I saw Seo Min put the watch under the blanket "

"But, why would she do that? " I asked GD . 

"I don't-- " GD stopped as Seo Min answered. 

"Because I love Top ! ".

"But why must me ? why not the other girls ? " I asked Seo Min . 

" Because I thought Top love you . So , I want to make you hate him . Please forgive me ..."

Seo Min got near to me and Top but I ran away . 

"I've forgive you " said Top . 

"Thanks "

"I'm sorry too but please forget me because I can't love you. And it's true that I love Na Hyun " Top whispered afraid the others could hear that.

"Never mind. Sorry , I have to go  ". Then Seo Min went to nowhere. No one knew where she go.

“That’s all. You can continue your activity. Sorry for disturbing you all”. Said GD. Then, he went near to Top.

" Go get her " asked GD . 

"Who ? " 

"Na Hyun"

"Huh ? "

"Go find her. I know you love her , right ?"

"How can you know about that ? "

"From the way you treat her, the way you smile to her and the way you look at her . Furthermore, me and Na Hyun were over . 

"Yeah. That's true. I love her. When did you broke up with her ? "

“Last night .Please make her happy and be on her side always"

"Why did you broke up ? "

"Because I knew she love you. True love mean two person of different gender love each other. But, we doesn't love each other . She love you"

"Thanks a lot "

"Sorry. I have to go . Bye ". GD waved to Top.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seo Min was walking along the beach , looking for me. Luckily, she found me a few minutes later . I was at the hut , staring at the beach . Seo Min walked near to me slowly while taking her breath.

"Hey ... "  she greeted . 

I turned back . 

"Seo Min ? "

"I'm sorry ... really sorry "

"I've forgive you .. Don't do that again to me or whoever , okay ? "

"Alright .. Thanks "

"Sorry, but can you leave me alone ? "

"Yes. Sorry for distrurbing me”

Seo Min went. She felt so relieve . ‘Uh.. thanks God. She have forgive me’. 

" Huh .... what I have to do now ? I'm wrong . Top doesn't steal my watch .. Ahh ... I'm really embrassed ... " I sighed  with my index finger on my chin.

 

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GD was walking to the hotel. He adjust his cap he was wearing . It's so hot today . GD was sweating. He then turned right to look for a drink he could buy. He saw Seo Min was sitting under the coconut tree, looking at the beach. He went near to her. As a friend. he thought he should help her.

"Seo Min , are you alright ? " GD began while sitting beside her.

"I'm fine . Don't worry . I just still feel guilty about the watch "

"Have you apologized to Na Hyun and Top?  "

"Yeah , just now "

"So ? Cheer up ! They had apologized you. "

"Yeah ... but I think this is the biggest mistake I've ever done. I’ve make two person were in a big fight. That two person should be in love but I destroyed everything". She hold back her tears.

GD put his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it. Trying to give strength to her.

“People can change. You also can change” . Seo Min looked deeply into GD's black eyes, trying to understand. She thought for a while . Her lip then formed a sweet smile.

" Hah ... you're right . You're like my counselor , you know ! " . Seo Min then laughed . 

"I'm glad you are happy now . What other things that  can make you happy ? "

"When I’m like this I usually will play in rain. But it’s not raining now. I also drink coconut shake if I am in this mood"

"Play in rain ? You must be always get ill , right ? "

“I think so”. She smiled.

“You know what? I hate coconut shake”

“Why? It’s good for your health, you know?”

“ I know but it taste bitter for me”

“Hey! It’s not bitter at all! You should try it again”

“No, thanks”

“Fine.” She gave up. They continued chatting until 5.