The Meeting

Robotic Love

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped chatting with my housemates when I heard our house bell ringing. I quickly went to the gate and saw a postman holding a letter. “There’s a letter for you. Please sign here.” asked the postman. I just followed his instruction.

“Is the beautiful basket yours?” asked the postman while pointing to a basket in front of my house. “Hmm… Maybe... I’ll check it later.” I answered. Then the postman went to send the other letters. ‘Whose basket is this for?’ I speak aloud.

I checked the basket if there's a card but no card was there. I thought the basket was sent to my house but I don’t know who's supposed to be the receiver. I picked up the basket and brought it into my room.

When I passed my housemates at the living room, they asked me about the beautiful basket. “Whoa! The basket looks expensive!! Who sent it to you?” My housemate, Soe Eun asked me. “I don’t know and I want to open this upstairs.” I answered.

I entered my room and put the basket down slowly. I opened it after locking the door when I realized that there were some holes on the sides of the basket. I then opened the box and was so shocked to see a cute kid sleeping in the basket. I closed the basket back and closed my eyes. “This basket is not for me!! No! No!” I shouted.

My housemates heard the scream and went upstairs. They knocked my bedroom's door and Han Min asked me, “What happened? Are you alright?”. “Hmm… I’m fine... Sorry for disturbing you all. Nothing's wrong with me...” I answered. “Would you like to join us watching a movie?” asked another one of my housemates, So Yie. “No,  thanks. I’m busy.” I replied. My housemates then went downstairs to watch the movie.

I opened the basket again and took out a letter with the SR symbol on it. On the envelope, it was written ‘To anyone who find this box. From : The King and the Queen of BW’.

I read the letter that was written:

‘Please take care of this kid. His name is Prince Choi Seung Hyun but just call him Prince Top. He grows very fast, not like an ordinary human. You’ll find out soon why. When he is 20 years old, he will grow up like an ordinary human. Don’t take off the necklace from the kid. It's use for us to find him soon. The watch on his wrist will show you his age. We will come to take him someday. Don’t forget to give him the oils in the basket. Give him 20 ml every morning. It's enough because the oils are different from any other oils. The oils have power to give him enough energy for a day. Thank you and please treat him nicely. Don’t tell anyone about this’.

I quickly put the kid on my bed. Top was now my responsibility. I looked at Top’s watch. He's 3 years old now. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, I went nearer to Top and found out that Top was pushing his blanket. He was waking up. I felt strange because Top didn’t cry and made any noise. Huh, thank God he's very quiet, I thought.

I played with Top until dinner time. Top can talk, walk, run and hold light things. I then left Top and went downstairs for dinner. My housemates were there at the dining table waiting for me.

“Sorry, I’m late...” I apologized. “Oh, don't worry! But what’s in the basket you brought this evening?” asked Soe Eun, who is my most talkative housemate. “Ohh… that basket... Hmm… Err... It's from my grandpa. He gave me a notebook and 3 photo albums...” I lied. “Oh... Ok... Let’s eat now! I’m hungry!” said Soe Eun with her hand on her tummy.

We ate the food prepared by the chef of the house, So Yie. I chatted with my housemates during dinner.                   

After finishing the food , I put the spoon down and looked at So Yie.

“Thanks, So Yie for cooking us all this food! I’m done.” I said. I stood up and went to the sink to wash my plate and mug. Then, I took another plate and a mug of orange juice. I filled the plate with fried rice and took a spoon.

“You said that you're done but why you filled the plate again?” asked Soe Eun. “Err… The fried rice is delicious. I think I'll get hungry later...” I lied again. I went upstairs quickly and went into my bedroom.

“Huh, luckily they trust me..” I spoke alone. I went to Top and checked his watch. He's 5 years old now.

"Hey, Top! Are you hungry?” I asked Top. “Yes, of course! I want to eat now!” answered Top. “Alright, open your mouth!” I asked. Top opened his mouth and I fed him.

After done feeding him, I went downstairs to wash the dishes. No one saw me because my housemates were in their bedrooms, finishing their assignments. After that, I went back to my room.

“Tomorrow, you have to wake up early, ok? I have to go to college and give you the oils tomorrow morning.” I told Top. “Huh? What? Oils? Why must I drink oil?” asked Top. “It's to give you energy.” I answered. I opened the basket and took a bottle of oil and showed the oil to Top. “Oh. Alright.” Top nodded his head.

“Hey, there's another note in this letter.” I said. Top didn't realized about that at first. He was busy pulling his blanket, getting ready to sleep. I read the letter softly. It told me that when Top is 10 years old, I have to tell Top about all the secrets and let him read the letters. The letter also told me that Top is very clever and different from the ordinary humans. He doesn’t have to study at all.

“Hey, what are you doing?! You're reading a letter?! I want to read it too!” Top shouted and took the letter from my hand.            

 “Hey! No way! You can’t read this letter until you're 10!” I said while taking away the letter from his hand. “Why must I be 10 first?” asked Top.

“Just follow my instruction. You’ll know a lot of secrets soon. I can’t tell you now...” I answered. “Alright... but who are you?” he asked. “My name is Na Hyun. I’m 20 years old. Just deem me as your sister or friend.” I said. “Okay, good night...” said Top. I just smiled and went to sleep beside Top.

 

While at Broadway, it was completely destroyed. Fires at many places and screams everywhere.The war was over. RD had destroyed about 750 buildings and 60 police stations.

“What must we do now? “ asked Hyu Ri.            

“Our soldiers have to attack them back and make their king pay for the damages which cost about $4,678,268.” answered Lee Joon.

“How about me? Do I have to follow you or stay here?” asked Hyu Ri.

“You just stay here with the women for your own safety.”

 “Ok... But, promise me you'll be safe...” asked Hyu Ri.

“Sorry, I can’t promise you that... Anything can happen. By the way, how's Top? Where did you sent him?” asked Lee Joon.

“Sorry, but, I sent him to Earth” Hyu Ri told her husband.

“What?! Why did you ignored my instructions?!! You don’t love him?! If you hate him, don’t be selfish and sent him to Earth! Just give him to me and I’ll send him to the other countries!! He's my son you know!!!” Lee Joon was really mad.                                    

“No! I love him! Don't misunderstood.... I thought Earth was the best place for him... Furthermore, Earth is very big. Your creator will not find him!!!” explained Hyu Ri.

“But, what if he finds Top? I’m afraid he'll throw Top like he did to me a long time ago... I don’t want Top to be hurt...” said Lee Joon.

“There must be a reason why he threw you away a long time ago. I think if he did find Top, he won't throw Top away. If you want to be together back with Top, you have to finish this war as soon as possible....”said Hyu Ri.

“Ok... I will finish this war. Sorry for scolding you...” Lee Joon apologized to his wife.