Holidays Is Coming !

Robotic Love

 

I’m still at the college, tidying my table. I put my books and pencil case in my bag and went down to the parking lot. Some of the students were going back home while the others were dating at the café.

 I met my housemates at our home before went for lunch with GD and his housemates. My housemates were busy dressing up and putting on some ‘make-up’.

"I have to meet my cousin first. I asked him to join us lunch today. Please tell GD about this" I told my housemates when we were gathering at living room. The ‘cousin’ I mean was Top actually. I lied them.

"Alright. See you there. Bye ! " . My housemates waved to me . After their cars disappeared from my sight, I went upstairs and called Top. Top followed me to the car and I drove us to the restaurant.

The restaurant was not too far from my house. This was my first time being into the restaurant.

I parked my car beside Han Min’s car at the parking lot and got out from the car. I held Top's hand. Top shocked and pull back his hand.

“It’s dangerous. Give me back your hand”

 Then, we across the road carefully. Dae Sung and Tae Yang saw me with the same man that with me at the mall yesterday. They quickly told GD about that.

I walked to my friends who were waiting for me. "Hey , guys ! This is my cousin . Just call him Top" . I introduced Top to my friends.  They smiled at Top. I’m glad that they were okay with Top. But , GD was not smiling . He glared at me.

"Who's him?! Why you hold his hand just now?! Don't you see your boyfriend is here ?!" GD slap the table.

"He is just my cousin ! What's wrong with you ?” I explained .

"Cousin? So , you have to hold his hand just because he is your cousin ? But , you never hold my hand or let me hold your hand! What's so special about him?! " GD was really mad. Top let go his hand.

"Fine ... Sorry" I apologized  and stared at the floor while holding back my tears.GD didn't realize it at first . But then Seung Ri whispered to him.

'Na Hyun is someone's girlfriend? Who is her boyfriend ?' Top started thinking. The others just looking at me and GD. They kept quiet.

“Huh..” GD sighed and walked slowly to me.

"Hey..Hey...why are you crying?" asked GD softly while put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't  answer the question. GD knocked his forehead. Then, he brought me to the balcony upstairs. We  sat at the bench.

The others downstairs called the waiter and start ordering. They asked Top many questions and Top answered them patiently.

"Why are you crying ?" GD asked me.

"Didn't you realize that this is the first time you get mad to me ?! You never scold me before this" I answered while pushing GD away. GD was shocked.

"I'm sorry ... I'm really sorry . Please forgive me . I'm really jealous to see my girlfriend holding hands with another man" apologized GD.

I didn’t give any respond. GD then wiped my tears with his bare hands.

“Oh, come on! Enough that. I’m sorry, okay?”

I nodded and stopped crying. GD smiled and rub my head, “Good girl”

"I'm sorry too. He is my cousin and I'm the only one of his relatives that live near him. That's why we are close" I explained.

GD nodded and  we went down to join our friends. We stood in front of them. They stopped chatting and just looked at us. "Are you two alright?"asked Seung Ri.

"Hey! Cheer up guys ! We are fine now,right?" GD looked at me. "Yes!" . I hugged him.

"Yay!" the others shouted.

I sat down beside Top and asked him, “ Are you okay ?”

“I’m just fine”. Top smiled but his heart was broken because I already have a boyfriend.

"Hey, Top. Would you like to live in my house ? There's a room for you" asked GD. Top secretly look at me and I nodded.

"Ok. But I have to pack my clothes first. I will come to your house this evening" agreed Top.

"Yay ! Look like we will have a new housemate this evening!" Dae Sung excited.

"Let's have our lunch now ! " I shouted. I ate a lot and also Top. This is the first time Top ate such delicious food. He looked so happy. We ate happily while chatting alternated with laughs and jokes.

After done eating , I pushed my plate away and drink my watermelon juice. ‘Ahh.. so fresh..”

“Are you done ?” GD asked me.

“Yes!”

"Look like the others also done too". Top looked at the others.

"I think me and Top have to go now. I want to help him packed his clothes" . I stood up.

"Alright. Drive carefully..." GD waved to me and Top.

“Bye!” The others also waved to us.

We walked to my car and entered .

"I lied them that you are 20"  I told Top.

"Hey ! I'm 20 now . Look at my watch!" . He pointed to his watch. I looked at it and it’s true. He is 20 now.

"So , after this you wil grow up like an ordinary human"

Top nodded.

I started my engine and sped the car to my house . My housemates were still at the restaurant. So , no one saw me bring Top to the house. I helped Top packed his clothes.

"Huh ... I'm gonna miss u a lot " I said.

Top smiled. He was really sad because he have to be far away from me. I was also sad in the inside but I hid it.

After finished packing Top's stuffs , I sent him to GD's house. GD’s neighborhood was beside mine.

I pressed the house bell switch and waited for someone to come out. A few minutes later, Tae Yang opened the door. “ Oh , Top !” Tae Yang shouted. His housemates could hear his words and they ran towards the gate.

“Hi guys” I greeted them.

“Top, come in. I’ll show you your new room” Dae Sung invited Top.

Top nodded and turned to face me . “ Goodbye..” Top waved goodbye to me. I smiled but I was worried to leave him with GD and his housemates.

“Bye.” I smiled. ‘Ah! Please don’t go ! Don’t leave me ! I’ll miss you so much ! How can I meet you after this? What if your parents come to pick you? They didn’t know about you!’, My heart screamed.

I then went back home after Top and his new housemates went in.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bored so I went down and saw my housemates were watching the television. I went to join them.

“What drama is this?” I asked.

“This is not a drama. It’s a talk show. It’s Strong Heart” answered Han Min without facing me. She really like talk shows and variety shows.

“How was the lunch this afternoon? Have you got a boyfriend? Or maybe a crush?” I asked. I stared at them. But, no one answered me. They were too obsessed to the show. Their eyes were glued to the telly.

“Guys!” I shouted to make them back in reality.

“What?” They asked me.

“How was the lunch this afternoon?”

“Great…”. Han Min answered.

“How about you, Soe Eun?” . I turned to Soe Eun. Her fingers were running on her keypad phone. Typing something. She didn’t hear me. We all were staring at her.

“Soe Eun!”. So Yie, who was sitting beside her took her phone.

“Hey! Give me back !”

“No until you answered Na Hyun’s question”

“What question?”. She asked me.

“Han Min, can you please repeat my question ?”. Han Min nodded.

“How was your lunch this afternoon? Have you got a crush?”

“Hmm…”. Soe Eun thought for a while.

“No”

“Don’t lie us! I know you’ve got a crush. You was busy with your phone all the time after the lunch. Are you texting with someone?”. So Yie asked. She hold the phone tightly.

“No”. Sweat stared appeared from her forehead.

“Just tell us. I know you are hiding something from us” I said.

“No, I won’t ! It’s my privacy! Now, give me back my phone!”. Soe Eun try to take her phone back but So Yie hid it under the pillow.

“So Yie, just give it to her. She’s right. It’s a privacy.” I said.

“Fine…”. So Yie took the phone and gave it to Soe Eun.

“Good…” Soe Eun smiled and continued typing.

‘Never mind. We will know someday who is your crush’. My lips formed a sinister smile.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top was busy hanging his clothes in the cupboard when someone knocked his bedroom door. He opened the door and  Dae Sung was there standing in front him. 

"Let's have our dinner. The others are at the dining room. We are waiting for you" said Dae Sung.

"Alright". Top followed Dae Sung to the dining room.

Top sat on the chair. " Sorry , I'm late" apologized him . He was not shy to make friends anymore.

"Never mind" . They forgave him.

"Let's eat ! " shouted Seung Ri and they start eating.

Then GD asked Tae Yang , "Next Monday our holidays will start . How about your college?".

"Holidays too" answered Dae Sung.

"Hey ! He is asking me , not you !" Tae Yang knocked Dae Sung's head.

"Ouch..." Dae Sung rubbed his head.

"Enough that". GD stopped the fight.

"I have a plan" continued GD.

"A plan?" . The others asked together at the same time.

"Yeah. How about we go for a holiday at Jeju Island ?" . GD told them his plan.

"Great !".They high fived with each other.

"For how many days?" asked Top.

"Can't be estimate" answered GD.

"What's your mean?" asked Seung Ri.

"We will back here until you , Top and Tae Yang get a girlfriend each" answered GD.

"I will tell Na Hyun about this and asked her to bring along her housemates" continued GD.

"But , there are only four girls. We are five. We need one more girl" said Seung Ri.

"Don't worry about that . I will ask So Yie to bring along her cousin , Hwa Min." replied Dae Sung.

"Alright. No more problem now!" GD was happy.

"Hey ,Seung Ri. Wash my plate !" Dae Sung pointed to his plate.

"Why me ?" asked Seung Ri.

"Just wash it! Don't ask me too many questions! I'm tired of it !"

"No way! Wash it by yourself"

"Haaisshhh...."

"Tomorrow we will sit on an examination" GD sighed.

"Yeah. I almost forgot about that" said Seung Ri.

"I have to study--" GD stopped his words as his phone ringing. I was calling him.

"Hello”. I greeted.

"Hello" replied GD.

"Can I talk to Top, please?"

"Yes"

GD gave his phone to Top.

"Yes?"asked Top.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Can't you hear my voice? Is  something wrong with my voice ?"

I laughed.

'I really miss you!’ , Top’s heart screamed.

"Are you having fun there?" asked me.

"Yes. They treat me like a prince"

"You are a prince"

"Eh?"

"Have you forgot? You are a prince."

"Oh , yeah. You have an examination tomorrow right? Go study now"

"How can you know it ?"

"GD told me "

"Fine. I have to study now. Bye" I cut off the line.

'I miss u a lot , Top' . I sighed.

“Eh? What’s wrong with me ?” . My heart felt something. Something that difficult to understand.

I tried to threw away that ‘something’. I read the book to do some revision but my mind was full of Top. My mind didn’t absorb anything from the book. Even a word.

I miss his laughs, his eyes .. and everything about him. I looked down at the floor. ‘I’ve failed. I’ve failed to throw away this feeling. Top, don’t make me like this. I know I’ve fallen in love with you but I lied myself. How about GD ?’

I rubbed my hair then put my face under the pillow and scream out loud.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, GD knocked Top’s bedroom door. Top opened it.

"Na Hyun told me that you doesn't have to go to the college. So , you want to stay at home or what?" GD asked.

"I want to find a job"

"For what?"

"Holidays in Jeju Island need money right? Please don't tell Na Hyun about this" asked Top.

"Alright"

"Good luck for your exam"

“Thanks”

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The country seems more peaceful now. Lee Joon really did a good job. At the palace, Lee Joon and Hyu Ri were busy packing their clothes for the meeting at Mighty Teens.

"Have you packed your clothes?" asked Lee Joon while looking at Hyu Ri.

"Yes".

The King of Mighty Teens let her to follow Lee Joon . On the next day, they took a flight to Mighty Teens. The flight was not so expensive as Mighty Teens was located near to Broadway. The flight took 4 hours.

After 4 hours, sat on the plane’s sits, they arrived at Mighty Teens and took a taxi. They then went to check in into a five stars hotel. The meeting will start tomorrow morning.

"I really miss Top" told Hyu Ri.

"I want to bring Top back to our country as fast as possible"

"By the way , what is the purpose of the meeting?"

"To make peace among the countries in our planet. I'm sure you will be bored during me attending the meeting"

"You are right"

"Just go shopping then"

"Can I?"

“Of course. But , be careful. This is not our country. We don’t know what would happened to us”

“I know…”

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GD and his housemates were watching television together after dinner.

"How's your examination?" asked Top.

"Ahhh...  it is so difficult" told Seung Ri with his hand on his head.

GD, Tae Yang and Dae Sung nodded.

Suddenly, GD's phone rang. I was calling him.

"Hello, GD. Can I talk to Top please ?"

"Alright" GD gave his phone to Top.

"Yes ? This is Top"

"I'll buy you the ticket to Jeju Island and give you some money soon"

“Is it okay? Don’t I give troubles to you ?"

"Not at all. You are my responsibility"

"Alright. Thanks..."

"That's all. Bye"

I cut off the line.

Top gave the phone to GD.

"Did you got a job this morning?" GD asked Top.

"Yes. I work as a waiter in the new restaurant"

"Eh?". Seung Ri , Tae Yang and Dae Sung were shocked.

"Why did you find a job?" asked Seung Ri.

"It need money to go to Jeju Island, right ?"

"Oh , Yes. Congrats then"

"Haisshhh... It's 9 o'clock . I have to study. Bye" Seung Ri pointed to the clock.