The Past

Robotic Love

 

Once upon a time, there was a very big planet named 'Super Robots' (SR).It consists of many modern countries. Broadway (BW) was the biggest country in the planet. The king , King Lee Joon and his queen, Hyu Ri ran the country with their powers. The population is also increasing time by time and all of them are called 'incredible robots' including the king and the queen.

Hyu Ri was pregnant. Lee Joon planned to throw a party to celebrate his first prince. So , the citizen was busy preparing their clothes and stuffs for the party . Everyone was invited . The mall was crowded and the parking lots were full until late night.

While at the palace which was located on the hill , Lee Joon and Hyu Ri were resting in their room. Their room was full of baby’s stuffs such as soft toys, baby’s bed and baby’s trolley. They never felt tired decorating the room . They was so happy because their first child who was a boy will born into the world in anytime now.

Hyu Ri felt so bored because she only could lay on the bed as her stomach was getting bigger now. Lee Joon was so caring that he didn’t let Hyu Ri did hard works . He asked her to rest. Hyu Ri was getting bored with his advices. She wanted to free.

Hyu Ri was mad at Lee Joon. So, she asked her husband to do everything for her like brought the food and drinks for her. Lee Joon also didn’t let she moved even an inch from the bed. So, Hyu Ri bullied Lee Joon and made him like her P.A.

‘’Our baby will be coming soon. I can’t wait anymore! You think the baby's a girl or a boy?’’ asked Lee Joon with his excited face.

‘’ I hope it’s a boy’’ answered Hyu Ri. ‘’I hope it’s a girl.’’ said Lee Joon.

Hyu Ri  smiled softly to her husband. She was a real human from Earth and she really misses her housemates. Her parents were dead last year because of an accident. She was very lonely. She didn’t have anyone at the Earth except her housemates and friends. Last month, she and Lee Joon went to meet her housemates who knew all about this. Hyu Ri can still remember the first time she met Lee Joon.

That time, Hyu Ri was walking at the park and saw a handsome and stylish man looking for something in the bushes. Curious, she asked the man what he was looking for.

‘’Beep bop beep bop...’’ replied the man who is Lee Joon.

But Hyu Ri didn’t know about that and she can’t understand what he said and was so shocked. The man flew away by using the small rockets under his shoes and hid behind a big tree. Hyu Ri ran after him and stand a meter away from the tree.

‘’Who are you? Tell me, I can keep secrets and I would not hurt you...’’ said Hyu Ri.

At the same time, the man picked up a shiny small thing from behind the tree. Not caring at all about the girl standing near him, he quickly flew to the forest and went up above it so that he can enter an invisible spaceship that only incredible robots can see. He gave the small thing which is a chip that can make all the robots copy anything that humans can do to his assistant. His assistant put the chip into a machine and pressed the “GO” button. Then, the spaceship vibrated like an earthquake and in mere minutes, the robots changed into humans but they are still robots in the inside. Their physical appearances also changed and looked a lot like real humans. They can eat anything but they still have to drink oils to get enough energy. They do not have to charge themselves anymore and Lee Joon had also changed too.

He asked the spaceship’s driver to wait for a while and he quickly flew back to the park to find the girl that he met in the park just now. In reality, he had fallen in love with the girl but he doesn’t realize it. Luckily, the girl was still there and sitting on a bench. He hid behind a tree near the girl and threw some small stones to her. One of the stones landed on her head.

“Ouch!” She rubbed her head. She felt something weird coming from the tree near her. She stood up and walked to the tree. Then she saw a handsome man behind the tree was looking at her straight in the eyes. Curious, Hyu Ri asked the man a question.

“Did you throw the stones to me?” asked her. “Yes... Sorry... I'm the man that was looking for something at the bushes just now.” answered the man. “Your face... looks so different...” she said in wonder. “My face had change. Did you know what does this means?” asked the man and he made his body transparent. He pointed to a love-shaped symbol on his heart. The symbol was pink in colour and on it there was a word ‘love’.

“Oh... I think you had fallen in love... But with who?” she asked the man. “Love? What’s that?” his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“It’s a feeling when you like someone of the different gender. It's not what you feel towards your parents or family.” Hyu Ri explained. “Oh...Thanks. But I think... I had fallen in love with you because when I was flying towards the forest, my mind was so full of your face. So, would you like to be with me forever?” asked the man. 

“But I don’t know who you are...” the girl walked one step backwards. “Oh! I forgot! My name is Lee Joon. I’m from another planet and I’m the king of the biggest country in the planet.” explained Lee Joon.

“I’m Nam Hyu Ri and I think I had fallen in love with you too...” Hyu Ri confessed her feelings to Lee Joon. Her cheeks turned bright red.

“So would you be with me?” asked Lee Joon. “Alright but I have to tell my housemates about this and pack my clothes” said Hyu ri.

“Hey! Don’t! Can your housemates keep secrets?! And you don’t have to pack your clothes because there are a lot of new clothes in my country. You just have to act like a robot.” Lee Joon told her.

“Why? Are you a robot? Is it ok if I don’t act like a robot? I’ll text my housemates later."

“Yes, I’m a robot and you have to act like a robot because all of us  are robots.” explained Lee Joon.

“What ?! You're a robot?” Hyu ri was too shocked by his words. “Shhh... Speak softly...” Lee Joon put his index finger on his mouth.

"Oops ... sorry ... " Hyu Ri apologized. " Never mind... So can we go now?" Lee Joon put down his index finger. 

"Yes .. " answered Hyu Ri. Lee Joon then grabbed Hyu Ri's hand and flew towards the forest and went into the space ship .Everyone in the park saw them and they felt so strange watching the pair flying through the air. Hyu Ri cannot see the spaceship at first but then Lee Joon gave her a drink and asked her to drink it. Hyu Ri drank it and then she can see the spaceship and also the other robots.