I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

“2 large order of Cappuchino please. Put extra cream and dark chocolate sause on it. Thank yah!” DongGehj ordered to the counter while IU looks for a table for them. Then DongGehj go to IU after getting the order. After a while a fan goes to them and asked for a cd signature to IU, and she gave the fan a Signature. Then as a proud boyfriend DongGehj took a picture and tweeted it on his account telling

“Look at my GF! She’s really a star now. A fan asked for her signature.”……..

Then, after a few minutes, DongGehj and IU decided to go out and go in to the stadium now, because the Concert is about to start. While heading to the entrance, a guy interupted them and stopped them that causes a bit shock of the couple.

“It’s…. It’s… Aaaa…. Yoona? And what are yah doin’ here?” DongGehj’s questioned thrown to the person in front of them.

“And you…. Donghae! What are the two of you doin here? IU’s questioned.

“Wait? ARE YOU GUYS DATING?” DongGehj & IU asked it both at the same time.

The two couplu just laugh after Yoona and Donghae smiles and confired the question. Then they both gave a bow to each other. Then the four go inside the entrance now and seated in their seats.

The concert is about to start when IU stand up and go to the ladies room, same with Donghae to the mens room. Unfortunately, DongGehj & Yoona didn’t see that Donghae and IU go to one of the room and talk to each other….

FLASHBACK

Donghae is the mortal rival of DongGehj back then when the two of them both courting to IU. But IU chooses DongGehj over Donghae. And Donghae can’t accept the fact that DongGehj wins over him so he is flirting IU to win her back. And, Yoona secretly has a feeling to DongGehj. Yoona was so obsess with DongGehj, it happened to a point where Yoona make a proposal to DongGehj but DongGehj refused it and told her that he can only give his love as a friend not tobe her boyfriend.

……………………………….

After the opening number of Taeyang, IU & Donghae are now with their dates. IU & DongGehj enjoyed the concert so much. And they really had a great time with it. It was worth watching for. After the concert they go to a Pasta Restaurant to eat dinner.

After eating, the two decided to go home. Then at the entrance of the restaurant, they saw Donghae & Yoona, looks like waiting for a taxi. DongGehj ofered a ride to them, he gave them a drive home. DongGehj was about to go home when he recieves a call from Lee Hyori.

(Lee Hyori, is his Noona. She is an adopted child of his parents because her mmother wanted to have a girl. Hyori was so nice with them and she is having this close relationship with DongGehj. She is a successful beauty queen now and the current Ms. Universe.)

“Noona?! What’s wrong? It’s already 1am. Why you call me at this late?” asked his adopted noona.

“Yah! Maknae, My Maknae, Sorry for this late. Can you pick me here?” sounds crying.

“Okay? Just wait for me there. Okay?” ended the call and drive as fast as he can.

He picked up his Noona on the Beach, crying and broken. He didn’t know what to say, and all he gave is a hot coffee to his Noona. Like him, his Noona also loves Coffee. He seated and talked with Hyori in his Noona’s place. They drink a dozen bottle of Soju.

“He cheated me! Huhuhu….. I couldn’t believe it. I thought he really loves me.” Hyori’s crying.

“That Taecyon?! He’s a I told you this at the beginning. I told you and already warned you with him. I know him. But you didn’t listed. You’re so inlove with that guy! I’ll give him a punch that he’ll never forget when I see him.” Angry & teary eye DongGehj told to her Noona, almost shouting her.

“Stop it! After all, I still love him. I really love him. And I don’t wanna see him and you fingting. PLEASE!” Hyori asked the favor, begging.

“ that guy! That guy! I’m sorry Noona but he really needs lesson. He can cheat to any girl and make them cry but not with you! I’ll better kill him. He thinks that he’s so handsome.” Mad and shouted to his Noona and walk out to Hyori’s place.

Hyori, alone in her place, crying, pathetically loving Taecyon even her boyfriend already caught by her cheating to her. While on his way home, DongGehj receives a sms from an anknown number. He reads the message and it says…

“You better watch your girlfriend boy, if you want to know more about her. Don’t be so STUPID!”

He just deleted the message because he didn’t entertain strangers and numbers that haven’t saved on his phone. When his home, he immediately go to his bed and sleep & he sleep for about 5 hours.

 

11am.

 

DongGehj is rushing to the elevator. He’s 30minutes late in his International Law subject. He is always late in this subject, no more new about it. Running to his room and……

“Sorry I’m late!.” Running to his desk and opening his laptop.

“Oh, there you go Mr. Kim! As what I expected, you’re late again. Nothing new with you, how about if I drop you in my subject huh?!.” He’s proffesor is a bit mad.

“Proffesor? PLEASE?! Don’t do that. I promise not to be late again next time. PROMISE.” DongGehj is begging for another chance to his proffesor.

“But you already said that last meeting? Oh! Mr. Choi, this will be the last time. I’m warning you!” proffesor pointing his mid-finger to him with a red angry face.

“Kamsamhamnida!~” he replied while gaving a bow.

Then everyone laughs with him. After the class he go to the cafeteria with his groupmates on his baby thesis. They talked and planned for it and gave each other’s task for them to finish it on time. While walking to go to the parking area where he parked his car, he saw Taecyon with a girl. He run as fast as he can goi’ to Taecyon and when he was about to punch him, someone grab and stop him.

“What the…..?!” looking to the guy who stop him punching Taecyon. “TOP-hyung? (TOP is his friend, his captain in his soccer team. TOP also court Hyori way back then but Hyori refuses TOP and choose Taecyon instead.) What the hell are yah doin’?” looked surprised and a bit shy.

“What do you think you’re doin’? You think when you punch him and grab him all then, the pain that he gave to your sister will lose?! Stop doin’ stupid things. It might lose you in this Academy once you do that!” shouting to his DongGehj.

“No… But Hyung?! That….!” TOP give DongGehj a heavy slap, “SHUT UP! Enough!” TOP shouted him.

“Think twice before you take actions. Don’t let your emotions bring you. Don’t be so stupid. You might regret what you gonna do after that.” He continued.

“I’m Sorry Hyung. But, aaahhh, can you look after my Hyori-Noona? She’s broken right now. Can you give her a time and comfort her? PLEASE? I really don’t know what to do with this.” DongGehj ask the favor then tap TOP’s shoulder and leave.

“Sure.” TOP replied. “I hope I can go back in the past so that I can give my best courting her. I still love her. I still love you, Hyori. My Hyori.” Then he also leaves the area.

 

 

---END of Chapter 2---