I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

♬♪ ♬ No no no no more tomorrow….♬♪ ♬

(Phone ringing) IU picked up the phone to see who’s calling to her. “My Boy” It’s DongGehj, her boyfriend.

IU answered it. “Yes My Boy!?”

“Ummhmm. My Girl, how are yah?” as DongGehj replies to IU’s greeting.

“I’m doin’ good here. I’m at Inchoen Airport now; I’m in taping for the MV of my new album.” She replied.

“Oh! I’m sorry My Girl. I hope I didn’t disturbed yah at all.” Boyfriend responds it. Sound worried.

“Yah! It’s okay. It’s break time. No need to say sorry My Boy.” She replied with a smile on her face.

“GREAT! Anyways, I gave you a call because I have here 2 VIP tickets for Taeyang’s UNIVERSE Concert tomorrow. Can you come with me? Let’s have a dinner after we watch it.” He asked while worrying because of her girlfriend’s thoughf schedule.

“Really? You mean? Were going to watch it? Okay wait for a second, I’ll check my schedule first…. (After 30-40 seconds) My Boy, sure let’s go and watch it. I’m free tomorrow night.” IU replied to him happily.

“Yah! At last, I’m in timing. Haha. Anyways, I’ll pick you up at 6pm? Okay?

“Sure! 6pm sharp! See yah.”

“Thank yah! Okay see yah tomorrow. Keep safe! Okay? I love you My Girl. Muwah! Hugs & Kisses!” DongGehj ended the call with sweet line.

……………………………………………

Choi DongGehj is a normal 3rd year law student at Shinwa Academy. 19 years old. He’s father is a businessman; they owned the entire Starbucks store in Hongkong and Singapore. While his mother owned a Spa & Beauty Salon in Seoul. He has a litle brother named Harang. Harang is 7 years old and in grade school, studying at International School.

IU is a KPOP Star. She started her career when she was on 2nd year college at Shinwa Academy. And now, she is well known Singer in Korea and sold thousands of coppies of her album. IU and DongGehj are Boyfriend & Girlfriend for 3 years and counting. Their relationship is goi’ stronger because they kept supporting each other and understand each other. They always have time for each other that’s why they’ve never fought each other since then.

 

But, not after they watch Taeyang’s Universe Concert.

 

7:45am.

 

The alarm clock is ringing. It’s still cold. DongGehj’s condo unit if fuly airconditioned and he always sleep shirtless with him boxers on.

 

“Ahhhh. The alarm clock is so annoying. I didn’t set the alarm last night then it keeps on ringing. Tsssss!” he started his day with some annoying sounds from his alarm clock that he forgot to set the alarm.

DING DONG!

After the 4th ring of the doorbell. He gets up and went to the door of his condo with some gasps from him, “And who the hell is this going in my codo as early as this?”

He opens the door and….

“DongGehj! Hey there, Good Morning! Already eaten yah breakfast?”

“I can’t breath! Let me go buddy!” DongGehj screams loudly as if there no tomorrow.

Then, Jaejoong (His forever BFF, childhood friend, and a very good companion) let go of DongGehj after his tight embrace with his Buddy.

“How are yah? Mhmmm. As what I expected, you haven’t eat yah breakfast yet & it looks like you just get up on yah bed huh?!” Jeajoong tap his buddy’s hair.

“Ah! It’s too early. Why yah hear?” DongGehj asked while walking away to go to the bathroom to fix hiself first.

“Nothing. I just missed you, and I guess we’ll not be seeing each other for 15 days. By the way I’ll cook for yah! What you want?” Jaejoong while going to the kitchen to prepare for their breakfast.

“WHAT?! (Shouting, because Jaejoong might not heard him because his inside the bathroom) Are you serious? Yah! I want Rice Kimchi Omelet please!” DongGehj replied while brushing his teeth.

“Okay. It will be ready for 20minute sir!” Jaejoong now preparing and cooking DongGehj’s favorite breakfast.

DongGehj already take his bath. He go out his room with a Black skinny jeans, brown leather shoes, and a plain white v-neck shirt on top. A towel on his head to dry up his hair. “Mhmmm smells good huh?! You always cook for me. Thank yah Buddy!” talking to Jeajoong while seeting on the table watching his Buddy preparing his food.

“And why are you leaving for 15days?” DongGehj asked him as if he always says it.

“Yah! Shinwa Academy chooses me as the representative of our school to be sends to Harvard University as Exchange Student for 10days! That’s why I’ll be leaving.” Jaejoong’s explaining while giving the food to Gehj on the table.

“Really? Well, that’s great! It sounds for a celebration!” shock but happy as well and so proud of his Buddy!

“Yah! It causes for a celebration, but a I’ll be flying to NY later this afternoon. So we don’t have enogh time to celebrate for this. Maybe when I come back, let’s go to Jeju and have some star gazing there.” He replied and sounds not so happy.

“Ahhhh. Then why you haven’t told me this as early? Tsss! Okay, yah you right lets have star gazing at Jeju when you comeback. Besides me and IU will be watching a concert tonight.” He agreed the idea and eats the last spoon of his food.

“Okay! I’m full. Let’s go, I’ll be sending you to the airport.” DongGehj give the offer to his Buddy.

“Sure, but let’s go to our favorite IceCream Shop first before goin’ to the airport. I wanna eat Vanilla IceCream first before leaving.” Jaejoong replies and goin’ to the sofa to pick his thigs and coat as well.

Jaejoong and DongGehj went to their favorite IceCream Shop to eat their favorite Vanilla IceCream. They stayed there for 2 hours before goin’ to the airport. After goin to the airport, DongGehj now drive to go to IU’s house to pick her up. The concert will start at 7pm. And from IU’s house they need to drive for about 40-45minutes to go to Seoul Stadium. She picked up IU and they went to Seoul Stadium. They arrived there 30 minutes before the concert started so they decided to buy a coffee first at the nearest starbucks store.

 

 

---END of Chapter 1---