I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

The Seoul Olympic Stadium with its 69,950 capacity is crowded right now. Everyone is ready and excited. Cheers from two mortal rival schools are heard. You can only see Black & White colors here that the crowds are wearing. Everyone is there to support their alma mater.

Shinwa Academy & Seigaku Academy is the two best exclusives schools in South Korea. They are well known for producing top calibers graduates. Also, lots of stars are studying here; children’s of businessman’s are also studying here.

The two rival schools were like Ateneo de Manila University (Blue Eagles) & De la Salle University (Green Archers) in the Philippines. Shinwa Academy also known as the Black Phoenix while Seigaku Academy also known as White Tigers. They were rivals for 50 years now.

This championship match is very important for them. Not just because of the rivalry, 50 years anniversary, but also because the captains of both FC’s are graduating. This will be there last game serving for their Schools.

FLASHBACK

“My gaaaaad! It’s already 10 in the morning! What the ! I need to be there at 12nn.” DongGehj screams when he saw the time in his phone. “This can’t be. This is so embarrassing. Today is the day that all of us are waiting for! Championship day!” he continues while walking to the bathroom to prepare for him.

After he takes a bath and put all his Football kit on his sports bag, he immediately drives his car to Seoul Olympic Stadium which is 1hour travel time away from his condo. When he gets there, there are lots of people wearing black & some are white.

He walks into their designated locker place. He’s late for 10minutes. Everyone was there, except him. So when he entered the room, he immediately apologized and gives them a bow.

Coach Teddy gives them the jersey that they we’re wearing for this important match. They now prepare their selves & take some prayer before going to the pitch for some warm ups.

 While DongGehj is walking to the pitch, Jaejoong call him and signals his hand to come to him.

“You here! Nice. So whats up?!” DongGehj asks Jaejong while giving him a troll face with Jaejoong’s attire. (Jae is wearing black shorts, red shirt & his famous jacket)

“Good luck! Just enjoy the game. I already did my best to bring up all the supports for the team.” Jaejoong replies while giving a okay sign to DongGehj’s hand.

……………………………….

“Jaejoong? The famous Student Council president of Shinwa Academy?” ……..

“What the?! No Min Woo?! Seigaku Academy’s Student Council president?” Jaejoong replied with a big shock on his face.

“So, here we go! This is it. I’m sure you jerks gonna go home crying. This championship match is for ours. For my team, for Seigaku Academy, for the White Tigers!” Min Woo replied giving Jaejoong a looser sign to his hand and walk away from Jaejoong.

“That ! Tsssss.” Jaejoong whispers while walking away to the other direction. Jaejoong is the Student Council president of Shinwa Academy. He is very well known with his works, projects, speeches; everything that he does for the school is always successful; like what No Min Woo, he is the best rival of Jaejoong since High School.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, White Tigers and Black Phoenix, Shinwa Academy & Seigaku Academy alumni, students, everyone are you ready?!”

 

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG……..

 

“Are you ready?!”

 

More SCREAMS……

 

“Sei-Ga-Ku! Go! Sei-Ga-Ku! Go!”

 

“Let’s do this Shinwa! Let’s do this! Shinwa!”

 

Cheers are heard from all over the stadium, even outside of the stadium. Everyone is being so hyper. The game is about to start.

 

“The Seigaku Academy! Seigaku Football Club! The White Tigers!”

“Sei-Ga-Ku! Go! Sei-Ga-Ku! Go!” “Sei-Ga-Ku! Go! Sei-Ga-Ku! Go!” “Sei-Ga-Ku! Go! Sei-Ga-Ku! Go!”

Seigaku supporters are cheering, the bands, cheering squad, everyone, while the squad is walking towards the right center of the pitch.

 

“The Shinwa Adacademy! Shinwa Fottbal Club! The Black Pheonix!”

“Let’s do this Shinwa! Let’s do this! Shinwa!” “Let’s do this Shinwa! Let’s do this! Shinwa!” “Let’s do this Shinwa! Let’s do this! Shinwa!”

Shinwa supporters cheering for their team loudly, hyperly like theres no more tomorrow, while the squad is walking towards the left center of the pitch.

 

Piiiiitttttt! The sound of referees whistle, signals that the game just started. Both teams are so good and they really improved well since the last match. Total of 12 TV stations cover the event and total of 115 professional photographers was there to capture the best shots every moment.

Half Time! There will be 15 minutes break for this. Everyone is quite disappointed yet happy. Both team scores zero, the score now is nil-nil. While at the locker room, each team, both coaches did their job. They immediately command their players to do it now, to work for a goal, for the championship.

………………………………….

Expectacular fireworks display can now see at Shinwa Academy field. There is an after party, a concert party that the Student Council gives to the Academy, a celebration for their momentous play, great win against Seigaku Academy.

Everyone is happy, enjoying the concert, celebrities, famous students, players, faculties, everyone attended the party. Even the players from Seigaku FC are there to show their respect for the winning team.

“Congratulations! That 3-2 score! It’s the most epic game I’ve ever encountered in my whole career in playing football. You guys deserve it!” Min Woo speaking to TOP while drinking his beer.

“Thank you! Your team was great too! We find it hard to get some goals from you! I just thank God that we have DongGehj who scores the two goals, then I just did my job as the captain doin’ that 3rd goal. Congratulations too.” TOP proudly replies to Min Woo.

“We officially declare that February 17 is Shinwa Academy’s Victory day!” Jaejoong announce at the stage in front of the audience and after announcing, everyone we’re screaming & clapping!

HAPPINESS & JOY & LOVE.

 

 

---END of Chapter 6---